Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm restarting the server connecting was seeming to be a problem for some players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr_Brozone

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mr_Brozone
Playtime average per week: 30 hrs
Recording: No
Teamspeak: Yes
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I have been a fan of FTB sense the begging and i use to be apart of a whitelist server called Pimpcity that was on the monster pack! Ii was my cousin about 15 other buddys ( That we met on the server) and me. But i live to be apart of a small close nitch community! And hope to be playing with you guys soon!

-Mr_Brozone

_Trius_

Jul 29, 2019
Username: _Trius_

Playtime average per week: 15 hours

Recording: N

Teamspeak: Y

Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:
I played a lot with the Direwolf20 mod pack in single player and I am curious to discover the creativity of other minecrafters on a server.
I previously played on a french server with 25 members where I was administrator and in charge of animating the economy of the server.

If I join this server, I will settle in at first. Then I will try to exchange items, ressources and competences with other players in order to improve my base or accomplish some community projects.
My build are generaly modern and aim to automate all production processes.

If I had to choose a beginning biome, I would choose to start with a plain biome or a desert biome with rivers.

Thanks,

Trius

Reactions: xLyfa

FRBJop

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Jop9888
Playtime average per week: i'd say around 10+ hours, almost daily
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I tend to help out other players, and i like to just build nice buildings for myself. I just like to play with other players

TimLampen

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TimLampen
Playtime average per week: 17+ Hours
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I hope to help the new comers (After me) and hopefully establish a sort of spawn village if there isn't one. This meaning that people with extra resources would be able to make community machines, or a thaumcraft area etc...

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry with all the new people and so much going on on the server we have experienced a few crashes that require server restarts I assure I am taking measured to prevent this

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I'm sorry I have been at a place where I couldn't check on the server I will be home in twenty minutes to restart it then I shall start employing the new plans to prevent future mishaps

xLyfa

Jul 29, 2019
Hi !!:)

Username: dada926
Playtime average per week: You dare ask this... Over 40.
Teamspeak: Y but I don't really use it, I can if I am asked
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:
- Well, I'm super friendly and I feel as though I can meet a lot of new people and make many new friends on this server! I'd love to share any knowledge and gather knowledge from others as well. I haven't played on a Minecraft server in a loong time, but I decided that I should try some FTB servers now. I can't play Vanilla anymore.. too boring :(

For the starting biome, I don't require anything specific. I'd prefer not to have an ocean or ice biome :p Forest would be nice, doesn't matter what type of forest.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to meeting you all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.