Whitelist Server Land of the Ghast | Direwolf20 | 1.6.4 | 1.0.21 | White List

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

What ould you most like in a starter kit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I will whitelist you in four hours, that is the earliest I can do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobinskee

Jul 29, 2019
Username: billbobobins
Playtime average per week: 34 hours
Recording: No
Teamspeak: No
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I'm a nice guy who's always willing to help out. And I just want to chill take things slow and eventually be overpowered as hell :p

MarioWalrus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: MarioWalrus
Playtime average per week: couple of hours a day, more on weekends
Recording: N
Teamspeak: N, never liked it
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I have been playing various mod-packs for some time, and have stuck with FTB since early launcher releases in late 2012. I tend to stay with servers for quite some time, following my own and other peoples progress but this time I would like to try out some of the newer mods that I am currently inexperienced with.

TheNeglectedOne

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TheNeglectedOne, RoseDixon
Playtime average per week: 14-20 hours
Recording: No
Teamspeak: No
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:I am experienced in a number of mods stemming from ftb ultimate and unleashed packs, i now wish to try out something different and also want to help others once im reasonable set-up. I plan do have a basic teck setup but want to play around with magic and bee/trees. Rose is fairly new to mods and i wish to teach her about the mods in the pack also.

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I won't be able to white list anyone till tomorrow but all who have submitted will be whitelisted

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
To help me expedite the process of getting bases biomes set to populate please post what type of biome you would like

Matt Ballentine

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Wellfare
Playtime average per week: 2-4+ hours per day depending on work :p
Recording: No as of now, possible in the future
Teamspeak: Yes
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: Im looking for a good server to play on and this one sounds very good. I enjoy making lots of automation and cool builds.

Update: Just a plains biome will be great :)

Last edited:

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
I must have missed his application I guess I can will you be working with him or going your desperate ways also sorry to everyone that whitelisting is taking so pong

GhastRenave

Jul 29, 2019
Desperate was auto corrected from separate and pong was meant to be long

diegoroberts99

Jul 29, 2019
Username: diegoroberts99
Playtime average per week: probably 6-8 hours a week maybe more if i really enjoy the server
Recording: maybe the odd time but ill ask first
Teamspeak: Yep
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: im very kind and nice and fit well into the community. I was very experienced with mods in ftb before and i want to learn them better again. i will be doing a lot of bees and trees since those are some of my favourite things. i will also be doing some tinker construct and magic with not so much techy stuff.

thanks for condering my application and i hope to be playing with you soon

Identif3r

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Citronas
Playtime average per week:Emm depends on week, ussualy i can do like 30hours a week
Recording: Y
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?:
Emm i'm planning if i'm allowed to do some sort of lets play video . And if i;'m not able to do it, then i just want a comunity where i could hang out, chat and just play mc

Mahex

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Mahex
Playtime average per week: 6 or more hours per week, probably a lot more.
Recording: N
Teamspeak: Y
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: I'm a helpful and friendly guy who knows his way around the mods in the modpack. I'm also rather good at both building and redstone and feel that I could benefit the community. Eventually, once I've settled in properly, I want to create some mini-games for the community.

Thank you for considering my application!

ivoryfire

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ivoryfire
Playtime average per week: 3-4 hours a day
Recording: Y\N no
Teamspeak: Y\N yes
Why should I whitelist you and what do you plan on doing on the server?: just want to play on direwolf20 server

Status
Not open for further replies.