Whitelist Server Koala Konstructions FTB Direwolf 20 server! 1.6.4 Mature + Friendly players only. 16-20 Slots.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Oddbird

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Oddbirdanomaly

Been playing ssp on the DW pack since the day it came out and after re-watching all of Dire's smp and forgecraft series' I thought that finding a community to be involved with would be like the next level to achieve. I'm generally pretty friendly and I think I'm fun to have around lol, and I know a good deal about most of the big mods so I'm usually the guy answering questions not asking them.

ApplePioneer

Jul 29, 2019
Username:ApplePioneer
Age:14, I act very mature though so wont be complaining about stupid shit like things blowing up
Why you are interested in joining the server:I have been looking for some fun servers lately and I'm sick of all the 5 year olds on most servers so a more mature one was very appealing
A few sentences about you: So yeah I'm a 14 year old guys that acts very mature when playing and doesnt get offended when people swear or are kinda downtalking younger people, I just want a server with some mature players who can form a nice community.

ChaoticPancakes

Jul 29, 2019
Username: ChaoticPancakes
Why you are interested in joining the server: I have been looking for a 1.6 Direwolf server to play on, really want to get in to the new Thaumcraft and TE and everything else the latest version has to offer. As I am from the UK, a server hosted here is my preference in order to get the best ping possible.
A few sentences about you: I work full time and love to come home and have a few hours playing minecraft to relax after a hard day. I am a helpful person and enjoy assisting others where I can, I also like to learn from those that have more experience than I do. I consider myself a decent builder, and will make somewhere that looks nice (once I move out of my hole in the ground), no ugly cobble structures from me.

BlakeleyB

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Scootee
Why you are interested in joining the server: I've been playing a lot of SSP over the last 12 months or so, and would like to start playing alongside other people who share my passion for FTB.
A few sentences about you: I'm an administrator in a telecoms company, so generally get to play outside the standard 9-5 working hours. I'm online most nights, so I would definitely be an active member of the community. I like to spend my time in game learning new mods (when possible) and enjoy making large scale buildings (I spend 90% of my building time on looks, the other 10% on actually making machines!).

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
Username: himylilpwny
Why you are interested in joining the server: Been looking for a decent FTB server to hang out in
A few sentences about you: I've been playing Minecraft since early alpha, then I found mods and have been playing various modpacks ever since! I usually play every day/every other day unless something comes up.

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
Username:hopdog
Why you are interested in joining the server:Just looking for a place to call home my old server is closed
A few sentences about you: i'm a non-hardcore player after work and school and whenever i have any free time i like to mess around MC I've been with FTB for a few years as well as Technic played original MC since beta.

TheGreekMnan2

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Username:thegreekman02
Why you are interested in joining the server:i love ftb and my old server got shut down
A few sentences about you im a creative guy and love to make up nifty builds. love automation :D

GallantBlade475

Jul 29, 2019
Username: GallantBlade475
Why you are interested in joining the server: I have been looking for a small, modded server where I can enjoy the finest Minecraft has to offer.
A few sentences about you: I love Pokemon and Doctor Who and will probably make my house a TARDIS. I don't enjoy dying. Inappropriate behavior I find repulsive.

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Skrubs123
Why you are interested in joining the server: I am looking for a small friendly community at which I can play FTB with. I have been playing Modded minecraft since the release of Tekkit. I take pride in my builds, and spend a lot of time on FTB. Lately I have been playing on my own server, but I am looking to join others in group projections along with solo projects.
A few sentences about you: I am in the US Air Force, I am a mature individual who likes to relax and play FTB in my spare time, which is quite often. I play almost every day.