Whitelist Server Koala Konstructions FTB Direwolf 20 server! 1.6.4 Mature + Friendly players only. 16-20 Slots.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Change the version to 1.0.0

And you can delete me from the whitelist, i found a server that suits me more,mainly because it has BoP and less plugins.
Sorry for the bother!

Have a nice day!

Senior

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kryspin19
Age: 15, does that count as mature for you ? im not some kind of idiot kid :p
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'm looking for a small server to chill out on, and have some fun :)
A few sentences about you: Not much to say, im from Poland and I live in UK, i know Direwolf 20 modpack good enough to get along myself, can help thoose who are new into this kind of stuff.

jeuster78

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ollie my username is jeuster78. I am from the Netherlands and my age is 35. Looking to play with older players that love ftb like me. I am eazy going and helpfull and i love to have fun. i dont like griefers and rude people, i like respectfull and funny people. Your server has the rules i like, so hope to play on your server soon. Greets jeuster78

Ravara

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Ravara
Why you are interested in joining the server: I want to find a nice community to join! =)
A few sentences about you: i'm a good guy, when i get stabilized i'll search people to help and do great builds too

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Sever is looking for 5-8 more new people! we are looking for more dedicated players who will be on for a long duration:) looking for trusted players to become admins:) best/quickest applications will get a place - _Ollie

sros

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sros1995
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like to play in small and great communities, and i really like the new 1.6 Direwolf20 modpack.

thekrazyfool

Jul 29, 2019

Username:
thekrazyfool
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'm looking for a small friendly tight-knit community to play Minecraft with, I've been anticipating the release of the 1.6.4 Modpacks for some time now and have been looking forward to playing the new content with some new faces. I plan to be a regular member of the server and to contribute to the community. What's the point of playing on a server and not getting to know the people who share the world with you.
A few sentences about you: I'm a university student studying Biochemistry and in my spare time I enjoy playing minecraft as it helps stimulate the creative part of my brain. I'm a pretty laid-back guy and get along with a multitude of personality types, but you can always be the judge of that.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thekrazyfool
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'm looking for a small friendly tight-knit community to play Minecraft with, I've been anticipating the release of the 1.6.4 Modpacks for some time now and have been looking forward to playing the new content with some new faces. I plan to be a regular member of the server and to contribute to the community. What's the point of playing on a server and not getting to know the people who share the world with you.
A few sentences about you: I'm a university student studying Biochemistry and in my spare time I enjoy playing minecraft as it helps stimulate the creative part of my brain. I'm a pretty laid-back guy and get along with a multitude of personality types, but you can always be the judge of that.

Added, look forward to seeing you online.:)[DOUBLEPOST=1387477219][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Sros1995
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like to play in small and great communities, and i really like the new 1.6 Direwolf20 modpack.

Added:)

zippinus

Jul 29, 2019
Username:zippinus
Why you are interested in joining the server:Been a while since I've played Minecraft, and It's always more fun when there are other people to talk to, while also not having to worry about your house dissappearing overnight (seriously).
A few sentences about you:Mostly just a relaxed guy with some minor OCD tendencies regarding maximizing production when I build machines.

DrCraftx

Jul 29, 2019
Username: DrCraftx
Why you are interested in joining the server: i being playing alone since always and is getting boring playing alone. I crave company.
A few sentences about you: the lonely man on minecraft, but i like playing with people. On my few days in servers that do not last much online i manage to be a good team player knowing what to do and how to do it.

TehVentus

Jul 29, 2019
Username: TehVentus
Why you are interested in joining the server: I've been looking for a small private server to play FTB on and this seems like the perfect one
A few sentences about you: I love FTB and Minecraft and have been playing for a little over two years. It would be fun to be able to learn FTB DW20 more in-depth since all the servers that I've previously played on were too populated or they were too laggy to be able to play. I have a wide experience in FTB Ultimate so I would love to be able to learn FTB DW20.

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
yo ollie it'd we awesome if you told us what version of the direwolf the server is running atm cause i'm having trouble logging in.

Thomasbrsfrd

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thomasbrsfrd
Why you are interested in joining the server: I love to use mods and I enjoy working in a friendly environment were people help each other
A few sentences about you: I'm currently in secondary school, soon to be in college. I play online most of the time as i don't really have many other hobbies. I like to play games on steam such as GMod, Worms, Left 4 Dead 2 ect. I know quite abit about the main mods on the server and always enjoy to try something new.

mrbruce300

Jul 29, 2019
Username:mrbruce300
Why you are interested in joining the server:looking to join a small server to have fun building and learning more and helping people.
A few sentences about you: I am disabled and love to play minecraft. On average play 8 to 10 hours a day :). Played a lot of mmo's im my time but enjoy minecraft for its creativity and building.

MiraCZ

Jul 29, 2019
Username: kyrbi
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'm trying to find good mature server with friendly people, I hope this is it.
A few sentences about you: I'm 19 years old student from Czech Republic, I'm studying at Sylesian University and in my free time I'm working on my game, drinking beer, listening to music and etc.

Greencake46

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Greencake46
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like playing FTB, but it's even funner when I can show off you builds and help others with theirs.
A few sentences about you: I love Minecraft! It's even funner with mods, I started playing in 1.0 and always loved it.