Whitelist Server Koala Konstructions FTB Direwolf 20 server! 1.6.4 Mature + Friendly players only. 16-20 Slots.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Aydin29
Age: Eleven. Though, I should note, I am quite mature. I'd like it if you could give me a chance. And I'm not stupid if that's what you're thinking. I achieve average-level grades in a college writing class I take. I've also been the top in two higher-education classes in public school.
Why you are interested in joining the server: Because open servers have no trees, no people worth talking to, and no people who actually want to help you. And it seems I've found a mature server.
A few sentences about you: I'm a home-schooled student with large amounts of time on my hands. I like to tinker with buildings and constructions because that's what's fun to me. And it's something that assists logic skills. I like to meet people, help people, talk to people, and anything of that sort. There's not much else to talk about, but I'm not devoid of personality.

added

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kazuyakevin
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like to play in small and great communities, and i really like the new 1.6 Direwolf20 modpack.
A few sentences about you: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 and immediately started playing mods, i can't life without them. I'm playing the ftb modpacks for about a half year and i like its stability.

added

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
not to be a party crasher but the moment you update you will have to do a map reset, biomes plenty will destroy the world when something new will be generated

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
not to be a party crasher but the moment you update you will have to do a map reset, biomes plenty will destroy the world when something new will be generated
i have no idea what to do about this at this time, but if you could downgrade to 1.0.0 the server is up on that now.

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Username: Gronch4695
Why you are interested in joining the server: I've been waiting for ages to get the FTB pack updated to 1.6.4 and here it is.
A few sentences about you: Been playing minecraft for a year or so, always enjoy modded gameplay a lot. i intend to play along with the Direwolf20 series, as i am not very experienced but i am dedicated

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Username: Gronch4695
Why you are interested in joining the server: I've been waiting for ages to get the FTB pack updated to 1.6.4 and here it is.
A few sentences about you: Been playing minecraft for a year or so, always enjoy modded gameplay a lot. i intend to play along with the Direwolf20 series, as i am not very experienced but i am dedicated

added

Nazgulgnome

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Nazgulnome
Why you are interested in joining the server:Looking for a multiplayer environment to see what we can build cooperatively. Would love to get to know a mature, friendly group of players that I can interact with on a regular basis.
A few sentences about you: 30 year old college teacher. I enjoy playing several games right now, including Hawken, Mechwarrior Online and Minecraft. I am interested in the Wildstar beta as well, hoping for a key soon. I'm very laid back and enjoy a good community with lots of laughs. I'm not very code savvy, so I would not be doing much with computercraft, but I am able to build some neat looking stuff with enough time.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Nazgulnome
Why you are interested in joining the server:Looking for a multiplayer environment to see what we can build cooperatively. Would love to get to know a mature, friendly group of players that I can interact with on a regular basis.
A few sentences about you: 30 year old college teacher. I enjoy playing several games right now, including Hawken, Mechwarrior Online and Minecraft. I am interested in the Wildstar beta as well, hoping for a key soon. I'm very laid back and enjoy a good community with lots of laughs. I'm not very code savvy, so I would not be doing much with computercraft, but I am able to build some neat looking stuff with enough time.

Added, welcome to the server.

gago

Jul 29, 2019
Username: gagoslav
Why you are interested in joining the server: I got bored of single player and would like to try out this new DW pack, so here i am ;)
A few sentences about you: I'm friendly and mature(unless i get insulted :p), i play different games so i won't be online 24/7, but i'll do my best :)

thacad

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Username: thecad
Why you are interested in joining the server: Not really much to do, and I like koala's :33
A few sentences about you: Hmmm.... Not much to tell about my self, a 19 year old Software Developer Student who likes sports alot!!! :D

Christenberry

Jul 29, 2019
Application form:
Username: christenberry
Why you are interested in joining the server: I want to try out the new Direwolf20 pack, and play with others as I do.
A few sentences about you: Many people think I'm a funny and friendly person. I like to build in Minecraft, and that's always the first thing I do on a map is build my house. I like all the extra blocks mods add to the game also.

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
when i try to connect it says i need to install tconstruct 1.6.x_1.5.1.

I have the unmodified dw20 pack, could anyone help?

gronch4695

Jul 29, 2019
i have tconstruct enabled and installed however i have version 1.5.2, and the server requires 1.5.1. ( i can't find a way to download 1.5.1) any help? If anyone could pherhaps sent his version of tconstruct as this is really weird

Last edited:

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Why you are interested in joining the server: I got bored of single player and would like to try out this new DW pack, so here i am ;)
A few sentences about you: I'm friendly and mature(unless i get insulted :p), i play different games so i won't be online 24/7, but i'll do my best :)
you're in[DOUBLEPOST=1386945620][/DOUBLEPOST]
i have tconstruct enabled and installed however i have version 1.5.2, and the server requires 1.5.1. ( i can't find a way to download 1.5.1) any help? If anyone could pherhaps sent his version of tconstruct as this is really weird
hey gronch, you need to go into your ftb folder delete direwolf 1.6.4 and then add reinstall it at version 1.0.0 :)[DOUBLEPOST=1386945653][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application form:
Username: christenberry
Why you are interested in joining the server: I want to try out the new Direwolf20 pack, and play with others as I do.
A few sentences about you: Many people think I'm a funny and friendly person. I like to build in Minecraft, and that's always the first thing I do on a map is build my house. I like all the extra blocks mods add to the game also.

you're in[DOUBLEPOST=1386945711][/DOUBLEPOST]

you're in[DOUBLEPOST=1386945765][/DOUBLEPOST]
Application form:
Username: thecad
Why you are interested in joining the server: Not really much to do, and I like koala's :33
A few sentences about you: Hmmm.... Not much to tell about my self, a 19 year old Software Developer Student who likes sports alot!!! :D

you're in:)

Aydin29 Returns

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to play but I'm getting an error saying that a few TConstruct and ThaumicTinkerer parts have been duplicated. Can someone help me out?