Whitelist Server Koala Konstructions FTB Direwolf 20 server! 1.6.4 Mature + Friendly players only. 16-20 Slots.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is Ollie!

for a while now i have been hosting many different servers containing different modpacks.

i have always wanted a small friendly community to play and have a laugh with.

the server is brand new and has a 24/7 uptime.

the server is hosted by Nitrous-Networks and is hosted in the UK.

i Have a few plugins currently running like essentials and other basic plugins, more can be added if requested.

The server has mumble but i am yet to set it up, players will be informed when this happens (very soon)

you will have your own dedicated slot which means that you will always be able to join no matter what the case is.

Looking for players who spend a lot of time on the server and take pride in what they do :)

Rules:
- Build at least 100-150 blocks from the spawn area
- No Griefing
- No stealing
- No hacking
- Respect other people and what they have made.
- Be cool to other players and enjoy yourself.
- No offensive language or racist language towards other players
- Quarries only in a mining age that will be made by admins soon.

Application form:
Username:
Why you are interested in joining the server:
A few sentences about you:

Check out the website and sign up and talk to us about the server!:)
http://www.kkftb.webs.com/

Server IP: 144.76.118.16:25573

web%20koala%20thing.jpg

Last edited:

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ollie,

Username: tuga999
Why you are interested in joining the server: Im looking for a mature server with nice people. Your server looks like is what I'm looking for so that is why I'm applying. And also because it is hosted in the UK which means NO LAG :p
A few sentences about you: I'm Portuguese and currently studying Zoology in London. I like to play minecraft and Ultimate Frisbee on my free time. Don't know what to say more, but if you want to know more about me just ask.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ollie,

Username: tuga999
Why you are interested in joining the server: Im looking for a mature server with nice people. Your server looks like is what I'm looking for so that is why I'm applying. And also because it is hosted in the UK which means NO LAG :p
A few sentences about you: I'm Portuguese and currently studying Zoology in London. I like to play minecraft and Ultimate Frisbee on my free time. Don't know what to say more, but if you want to know more about me just ask.

Hey tuga, you have been whitelisted, hope to see you soon :)

phrozen

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

Username: xpss2001
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'm looking for a server with mods to play on and have fun with other people, since its more fun in multiplayer. Also, the server is nice and close which means low ping..
A few sentences about you: I'm Danish, but fluent in English. I'm studying at university here. I don't like to put too many personal details on a post where anybody can see it :)
I've been playing minecraft for a long time, and know a good deal about the game and mods.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello

Username: xpss2001
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'm looking for a server with mods to play on and have fun with other people, since its more fun in multiplayer. Also, the server is nice and close which means low ping..
A few sentences about you: I'm Danish, but fluent in English. I'm studying at university here. I don't like to put too many personal details on a post where anybody can see it :)
I've been playing minecraft for a long time, and know a good deal about the game and mods.

great!:) whitelisted!

bloodkeeper9

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Username: bloodkeeper9
Why you are interested in joining the server: I enjoy playing mods with a community because it allows me to help others with my knowledge of mods and it also helps me expand my knowledge of mods that i'm not entirely sure about, your server looks great as it is hosted in the UK and not many good servers are when i search for one
A few sentences about you: I'm a college student in England studying game design, my course allows quite a few days off so gives a lot of free time in which i like to play minecraft (modded or vanilla), archery and guitar playing. I've played modded minecraft since before FTB started and have learnt a lot over my time playing it, i have been made an admin on a public server before because of my assistance and knowledge. I also run a youtube channel which means i might record on the server if it's ok with you :)

iffy82

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iffy82
Why you are interested in joining the server: It's hosted in the UK and an upto date pack, and 24/7 uptime so i can spend many of hours creating/building...

iLaars

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! I'd like to apply for me and a friend :)

Username:iLaars
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'd like to play 1.6 modded MC.
A few sentences about you: I've played FTB for a year now, so I'm decent with every mod. Also an active League Of Legends player :)

Username:Mrsvartsund
Why you are interested in joining the server:He'd like to play 1.6 modded MC as well :)
A few sentences about you: Also an experienced player. Good builder.

We Hope to play with you soon :)

Venxir

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I would like to join! :)

Username: Venxir
Why you are interested in joining the server: I was looking for a Dw20 1.6.4 server with a small group on it. This one seems nice :)
A few sentences about you: I'm an experienced player in FTB and have had my share of games, but my old server quit so i'm on the hunt for new places to have fun.

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
Username : explosion16
Why you are interested in joining the server : Because i want to play with my friend :D
A few sentences about you : I like to build big and nice buildings.

I will also make a

Username : Nokia2
Why you are interested in joining the server : He wants to play with me(explosion) and we want to have a lot of fun!
A few sentences about you : "He is a gipsy." just kidding. He is a honest and kind person!

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

Username: bloodkeeper9
Why you are interested in joining the server: I enjoy playing mods with a community because it allows me to help others with my knowledge of mods and it also helps me expand my knowledge of mods that i'm not entirely sure about, your server looks great as it is hosted in the UK and not many good servers are when i search for one
A few sentences about you: I'm a college student in England studying game design, my course allows quite a few days off so gives a lot of free time in which i like to play minecraft (modded or vanilla), archery and guitar playing. I've played modded minecraft since before FTB started and have learnt a lot over my time playing it, i have been made an admin on a public server before because of my assistance and knowledge. I also run a youtube channel which means i might record on the server if it's ok with you :)

Whitelisted:)[DOUBLEPOST=1386869404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username : explosion16
Why you are interested in joining the server : Because i want to play with my friend :D
A few sentences about you : I like to build big and nice buildings.

I will also make a

Username : Nokia2
Why you are interested in joining the server : He wants to play with me(explosion) and we want to have a lot of fun!
A few sentences about you : "He is a gipsy." just kidding. He is a honest and kind person!
whitelisted you both:)[DOUBLEPOST=1386869442][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello, I would like to join! :)

Username: Venxir
Why you are interested in joining the server: I was looking for a Dw20 1.6.4 server with a small group on it. This one seems nice :)
A few sentences about you: I'm an experienced player in FTB and have had my share of games, but my old server quit so i'm on the hunt for new places to have fun.

added:)[DOUBLEPOST=1386869502][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! I'd like to apply for me and a friend :)

Username:iLaars
Why you are interested in joining the server: I'd like to play 1.6 modded MC.
A few sentences about you: I've played FTB for a year now, so I'm decent with every mod. Also an active League Of Legends player :)

Username:Mrsvartsund
Why you are interested in joining the server:He'd like to play 1.6 modded MC as well :)
A few sentences about you: Also an experienced player. Good builder.

We Hope to play with you soon :)

added both:)

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: iffy82
Why you are interested in joining the server: It's hosted in the UK and an upto date pack, and 24/7 uptime so i can spend many of hours creating/building...

added:)[DOUBLEPOST=1386869626][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys do not update your Direwolf! make sure you are running version 1.0.0! ty :)

CrizerX

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Crizer
Why you are interested in joining the server: i need a new server to play on as my last one got shut
down when ftb stopped updating for a bit and everyone went to play with custom packs. also looking for a small one which tends to have a nicer community.
A few sentences about you : i know most mods in this pack inside and out, also im a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to a building.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Crizer
Why you are interested in joining the server: i need a new server to play on as my last one got shut
down when ftb stopped updating for a bit and everyone went to play with custom packs. also looking for a small one which tends to have a nicer community.
A few sentences about you : i know most mods in this pack inside and out, also im a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to a building.

added:)

Pyriell

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah we know about the Thaumcraft bug, we'll be updating the server to the newer version once an updated version is available on Nitrous Networks.

DarkLord10

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sandro0802
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like playing modded MC and am quite experienced with most mods. I enjoy the mods direwolf plays with so I tend to use his packs. I'm also looking for a friendly community to play with and talk to on a daily bases.
A few sentences about you: I am a high school student and I enjoy gaming a lot. I enjoy talking and getting to know people.

itsOllie

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Sandro0802
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like playing modded MC and am quite experienced with most mods. I enjoy the mods direwolf plays with so I tend to use his packs. I'm also looking for a friendly community to play with and talk to on a daily bases.
A few sentences about you: I am a high school student and I enjoy gaming a lot. I enjoy talking and getting to know people.

added

kazuyakevin

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Kazuyakevin
Why you are interested in joining the server: I like to play in small and great communities, and i really like the new 1.6 Direwolf20 modpack.
A few sentences about you: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.2.5 and immediately started playing mods, i can't life without them. I'm playing the ftb modpacks for about a half year and i like its stability.

Aydin29 Returns

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Aydin29
Age: Eleven. Though, I should note, I am quite mature. I'd like it if you could give me a chance. And I'm not stupid if that's what you're thinking. I achieve average-level grades in a college writing class I take. I've also been the top in two higher-education classes in public school.
Why you are interested in joining the server: Because open servers have no trees, no people worth talking to, and no people who actually want to help you. And it seems I've found a mature server.
A few sentences about you: I'm a home-schooled student with large amounts of time on my hands. I like to tinker with buildings and constructions because that's what's fun to me. And it's something that assists logic skills. I like to meet people, help people, talk to people, and anything of that sort. There's not much else to talk about, but I'm not devoid of personality.