King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
I didnt invite the j to my age and considering that he cant get here because i simple have the age in my inv and no linking books in how did you get in? lol i have adminy powers and i save frank that way

cant wait to read the zombie story G!

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I use a shrink ray on the hill and put it in a box in a safe in a bank which I then shrink with the shrink ray to put in a box in my pocket.

MY HILL!

Randomguy404

Jul 29, 2019
I use an enormous shrink ray on YOU and shrink the box to a cubic nanometre. And you to half of that... and put you in an incinerator... and throw the box into a haystack.
NO ONE'S HILL!!!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Little do you realise, but according to the Nefario principle, it's very big so it soon resizes itself, crushing you two, leaving the hill for me!

My hill!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
This is the original hill:
y0UoUua.png

This what I did to the original hill:
StPEXYN.png

This is the new hill, owned by me:
vLCixtT.png

My hill.

Jul 29, 2019
I throw an anti-matter bomb at your hill. and build my own on the other side of the planet

My hill

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I ask you to share the hill. And you say yes. And then I kill you.

My hill. Also, YOU'RE ONLINE?!

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
I bring the_J back and set him on you for revenge while I go and build a base in the hill to sit and watch the fun.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I kick you off your hill in progress and finish it myself. I also defend myself with physics, so that the_j485 can't attach a remote controlled jetpack to me and fly me to the moon, because there would be no oxygen to burn at such a high altitude. If he attaches an RC jetpack to me, I'll just float freely, the jetpack kicking in whenever I got too low, and shutting off whenever I got too high.

Reactions: dgdas9

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
What if it had liquid oxidiser in the fuel tanks, as well?

EDIT: Also if we're talking realistically, you'd probably die at some point because of lack of oxygen.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
According to kerbal space program, that lasts for about ten seconds before you run out. It also makes the jetpack 400x heavier, and releases a nuclear explosion upon gentle shaking.

My hill.