King of the Hill

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I thought that was just the tacos that G was going to eat! Why, I oughta--could you hold that thought, please. -runs off to the bathroom-

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I build a TF2 sentry aimed directly at SolomonAriel, and a TF2 dispenser at the bathroom where Liara is.
Goreae and the people from the NTT may join the alliance.

Reactions: the_j485

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Time to pull out the ol cloak of invisibility. I lace your cake with laxative as well. Oh and I'm sorry Liara :p the tacos weren't meant to get you.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Considering I'm not trying to take the hill just causing fun problems like putting itching powder in you guys' cloths. I'm safe to do my fun.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'll join you on the hill, and start defending it as a seasoned powder mage. (I would link to more info on this, but it apparently does not exist. -_-) As a powder mage, I can ignite gunpowder from a distance and shoot things from 10 miles away, without a scope.

SolomonAiel

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for killing my evil twin he likes to go for that world domination crap. Well while you were shooting him I made a pit with 10 million fleas in it behind you so that you accidentally fall in the fleas and get eaten alive for trying to kill me even after I helped you earlier.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I burn your turtlenet to the ground and stab you with the sword fish of randomness while singing the spongebob themesong. The hill belongs to the NTT once again!

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I take away your beta testing priveldges for Ars Magica, you get depressed and you shoot yourself right in the brain stem
My hill