Whitelist Server JOURNEYCRAFT SERVER: No longer using Direwolf!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MichaelTaylor

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: jujudude79
- Skype Name: michael.taylor915
- Why you would like to join: I'm really tired of playing public servers with immature kids and I want to be able to have conversation with other people
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I am a pretty calm person it takes a lot to upset me and even when I am upset you wont see it in my actions
- How long have you played Minecraft: Bought it right after the the move to beta and I have been playing ever since
- How Often would you play on the server?: Daily unless other things come up preventing me from doing so
- YouTube Account (If you have one): Don't have one

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age -22
- IGN - eriksson0121
- Skype Name - pikachuinferno
- Why you would like to join - I want a server to play on, its lonely in singelplayer
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) - im calm and helping :D
- How long have you played Minecraft - since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server? - my guess atleast 6 days a week xD
- YouTube Account (If you have one)
Accepted, checks your inbox please :)
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1407796383][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: jujudude79
- Skype Name: michael.taylor915
- Why you would like to join: I'm really tired of playing public servers with immature kids and I want to be able to have conversation with other people
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I am a pretty calm person it takes a lot to upset me and even when I am upset you wont see it in my actions
- How long have you played Minecraft: Bought it right after the the move to beta and I have been playing ever since
- How Often would you play on the server?: Daily unless other things come up preventing me from doing so
- YouTube Account (If you have one): Don't have one
Accepted, check your inbox please. :)
Thanks

Xetian

Jul 29, 2019
- Age - 22
- IGN - Xetian
- Skype Name - I'd prefer to withhold that outside PMs to other players
- Why you would like to join - close long time friend HJCarey wants me to come play with him
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) - Excitable in voice programs but calm in game chat/behavior
- How long have you played Minecraft - Since late alpha, Oct 2010 I think
- How Often would you play on the server? - Not sure, school starts tomorrow and I have a pretty full plate. In the past I've averaged 30-180m per day w/HJCarey
- YouTube Account (If you have one) - Don't have one

Your ruleset looks standard reasonable and I look forward to doofing off with y'all.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age - 22
- IGN - Xetian
- Skype Name - I'd prefer to withhold that outside PMs to other players
- Why you would like to join - close long time friend HJCarey wants me to come play with him
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) - Excitable in voice programs but calm in game chat/behavior
- How long have you played Minecraft - Since late alpha, Oct 2010 I think
- How Often would you play on the server? - Not sure, school starts tomorrow and I have a pretty full plate. In the past I've averaged 30-180m per day w/HJCarey
- YouTube Account (If you have one) - Don't have one

Your ruleset looks standard reasonable and I look forward to doofing off with y'all.
Accepted, check your inbox!

Knochera

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Knochera
- Skype Name: Richard.Knoche1
- Why you would like to join: My friends Nezkhar/HJCarey and xetian are playing on this server
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): Mostly calm, but I can be pretty competitive =)
- How long have you played Minecraft: Since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server?: A few times a week (~2 hours at a time probably)

Last edited: