Whitelist Server JOURNEYCRAFT SERVER: No longer using Direwolf!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kry

Jul 29, 2019
10479093_660006504094104_4128389361174336575_o.jpg

check it out guys. I hope together we can build this sort of tower as a replacement for the inn

... or Zilla can go creative and spawn in the framework XD and we just fill the rest of it in.

Snaes

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN
IamTilen
- Skype Name
alphaDesign.contact
- Why you would like to join
I would like to enjoy some time, especially since I'm going to start making some mods and I want to get used to it. Got 5 years of Java experience, but never done anything with FTB/Forge/Minecraft.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc)
If I get pissed I get pissed a lot. If not, I'm usually pretty calm.
- How long have you played Minecraft
Since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server?
Everyday several hours
- YouTube Account (If you have one)
I do, but not Minecraft related

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : Mad_Mine
- Skype Name : darin96116
- Why you would like to join : I didn't play FTB for 1-2 months and i want ot start it again in a cool and fun server
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) : I am a funny person :)
- How long have you played Minecraft : since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server? : very often
- YouTube Account (If you have one) : Have but stop recording because PC is low , maybe when i upgrade it ill start again :)

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN
IamTilen
- Skype Name
alphaDesign.contact
- Why you would like to join
I would like to enjoy some time, especially since I'm going to start making some mods and I want to get used to it. Got 5 years of Java experience, but never done anything with FTB/Forge/Minecraft.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc)
If I get pissed I get pissed a lot. If not, I'm usually pretty calm.
- How long have you played Minecraft
Since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server?
Everyday several hours
- YouTube Account (If you have one)
I do, but not Minecraft related
- IGN : Mad_Mine
- Skype Name : darin96116
- Why you would like to join : I didn't play FTB for 1-2 months and i want ot start it again in a cool and fun server
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) : I am a funny person :)
- How long have you played Minecraft : since alpha
- How Often would you play on the server? : very often
- YouTube Account (If you have one) : Have but stop recording because PC is low , maybe when i upgrade it ill start again :)
Both of you are accepted, Check your Inbox

N0Trix

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 24
- IGN N0Trix
- Skype Name (it's my personal name, prefer not to share this on a public forum for all to read)
- Why you would like to join: Played on multiple open DW20 servers, but i do not like the amount of random destruction of the map that goes on in those servers.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) Bulldog, kind and calm, just don't push me... :)
- How long have you played Minecraft close to a year (with breaks)
- How Often would you play on the server? Depends on RL, if all goes well, i will spend most of my free time here, but that largely depends on the misses.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) None

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 24
- IGN N0Trix
- Skype Name (it's my personal name, prefer not to share this on a public forum for all to read)
- Why you would like to join: Played on multiple open DW20 servers, but i do not like the amount of random destruction of the map that goes on in those servers.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) Bulldog, kind and calm, just don't push me... :)
- How long have you played Minecraft close to a year (with breaks)
- How Often would you play on the server? Depends on RL, if all goes well, i will spend most of my free time here, but that largely depends on the misses.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) None
You are accepted, although i cant fix your name atm for the server hosting is under maintenance, I will right when i can though.

Feeka

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: FE3KA
- Skype Name: Will send you once if I would be accepted, don't wan't to share it here.
- Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a server with a nice community and without griefers.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I'm a kind person and i'm calm most of the time. (I can rage sometimes like when I forgot to put water in my boiler and let my whole base explode)
- How long have you played Minecraft: I have been playing mincraft for arround 4 years, with alot of breaks.
- How Often would you play on the server? Almost every day.
- YouTube Account (If you have one): -

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: FE3KA
- Skype Name: Will send you once if I would be accepted, don't wan't to share it here.
- Why you would like to join: I'm looking for a server with a nice community and without griefers.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I'm a kind person and i'm calm most of the time. (I can rage sometimes like when I forgot to put water in my boiler and let my whole base explode)
- How long have you played Minecraft: I have been playing mincraft for arround 4 years, with alot of breaks.
- How Often would you play on the server? Almost every day.
- YouTube Account (If you have one): -
Accepted, check your inbox

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for two more players to join Journey Craft, must be 18+ 14/16 players atm.

apply now!

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Wallmourne
- Skype Name: antomarsi2
- Why you would like to join: I like small servers to play, and i am searching for a good community to play with
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): Very Calm
- How long have you played Minecraft: Before beds are added
- How Often would you play on the server? Like a hour per day in busy days
- YouTube Account (If you have one) I have one (AntonioMarco) but i dont do gameplay videos

mazingdeeds699

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 23
- IGN mazingdeeds69
- Skype Name Chuckboy1120
- Why you would like to join I just want a nice fun server to relax and play FTB.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) I'm normally a nice calm guy.
- How long have you played Minecraft 2 years
- How Often would you play on the server? Every day normally.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) Dont have one

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to have all server member to join our website http://journeycraftftb.enjin.com[DOUBLEPOST=1405005850][/DOUBLEPOST]
- Age 23
- IGN mazingdeeds69
- Skype Name Chuckboy1120
- Why you would like to join I just want a nice fun server to relax and play FTB.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) I'm normally a nice calm guy.
- How long have you played Minecraft 2 years
- How Often would you play on the server? Every day normally.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) Dont have one
Accepted, check your inbox