Whitelist Server JOURNEYCRAFT SERVER: No longer using Direwolf!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, We are no longer using the direwolf pack, we have switched to the CrackPack on the ATLauncher, If you would like to still apply, then keep reading :)
JourneyCraft is a Brand New Server looking for new players to build it up! (In Survival
tongue.png
)

This Server will be 18+ Mature only (No Exceptions) You will be skipped if you are not 18+

If you want to join and chat with the community we will be using Skype to chat together and do awesome contests and pvp games (Server isn't PVP, Just event) We want happy fun people who are looking for the same to join in on this awesome new Server.

Youtuber's are also welcome to apply and use the server to make videos on!

Warnings will be given on players for breaking the rules:

3 Warnings will result in a Kick!
If severe warnings you can get kicked right away!

Rules:
- No Griefing
- No Player abuse (Harassing, racial, etc)
- No Absurd Swearing (Swearing at others)
- Do not ask for being Opped
- Do not ask to get items from Admin

Application:
You will be given information if accepted in your inbox, If no response after 48hr, Application will be declined

- Skype Name
- Why you would like to join
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc)
- How long have you played Minecraft
- How Often would you play on the server?
- YouTube Account (If you have one)

Thank you for reading! We hope to see you guys soon!

Last edited:

Isak309

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : isak309
- Skype Name : I'll send it on the server if I get accepted, just for caution
- Why you would like to join : I have played on lots of non whitelisted servers and I really don't like the people on them, I'm hoping to find nice people who don't grief and your server looks like it is exactly what i am looking for.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) Chill, just like playing the game with poeple and having a good time
- How long have you played Minecraft : I have played FTB for about 1 year, took a break and I want to start playing again but all my friends quit a long time ago
- How Often would you play on the server? Most likely every day

I think Team Speak is easier if you are gonna have a chatroom :)

Last edited:

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN : isak309
- Skype Name : I'll send it on the server if I get accepted, just for caution
- Why you would like to join : I have played on lots of non whitelisted servers and I really don't like the people on them, I'm hoping to find nice people who don't grief and your server looks like it is exactly what i am looking for.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) Chill, just like playing the game with poeple and having a good time
- How long have you played Minecraft : I have played FTB for about 1 year, took a break and I want to start playing again but all my friends quit a long time ago
- How Often would you play on the server? Most likely every day

I think Team Speak is easier if you are gonna have a chatroom :)

You have been Accepted, Please check your Inbox for the acceptance.

hale543

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 21
- IGN hale543
- Skype Name hale.hoglund
- Why you would like to join. I just want a nice server where I can hang out, meet people, and build stuff.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) I'm usually very relaxed and fun loving
- How long have you played Minecraft. 2 years
- How Often would you play on the server? Depends on the day/week but I would play daily
- YouTube Account (If you have one) I have one but I don't upload videos

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 21
- IGN hale543
- Skype Name hale.hoglund
- Why you would like to join. I just want a nice server where I can hang out, meet people, and build stuff.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) I'm usually very relaxed and fun loving
- How long have you played Minecraft. 2 years
- How Often would you play on the server? Depends on the day/week but I would play daily
- YouTube Account (If you have one) I have one but I don't upload videos

You have been Accepted, hale543

Lataruz

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Lataruz
- Skype Name: lataruz
- Why you would like to join: Been looking for a good server to play on, and small servers are more fun then a one with alot of players
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) relaxed person, who just want to find a server that sticks to a modpack for longer then a few days after i join
- How long have you played Minecraft: since late beta so atleast 3 years
- How Often would you play on the server?: 3-4 days a week, probably more some weeks
- YouTube Account (If you have one) yes, but not making videos atm, might start soon though if i feel for it

JokerArt

Jul 29, 2019
- Age - 18
- IGN - MisterDuckyDuck
- Skype Name - Gold.o.o
- Why you would like to join - Because all public servers have many banned items and are not stable
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) - Im Friendly and Helpfull :)
- How long have you played Minecraft - 2 Years
- How Often would you play on the server? - 6-8 Hours aday

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age - 18
- IGN - MisterDuckyDuck
- Skype Name - Gold.o.o
- Why you would like to join - Because all public servers have many banned items and are not stable
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) - Im Friendly and Helpfull :)
- How long have you played Minecraft - 2 Years
- How Often would you play on the server? - 6-8 Hours aday
Accepted

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:shadowquinn1974
- Skype Name:shadowquinn
- Why you would like to join:Just looking for a server that is gonna last longer then 2 months with players that build near each other that likes to joke and have fun
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I am an old man that loves this game and has been playing it since the start.
- How long have you played Minecraft:Modded MC since 1.2.5 tekkit days
- How Often would you play on the server?Everyday for hours at a a time.
- YouTube Account (If you have one)have been giving a lot of thought about doing a series, never know.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:shadowquinn1974
- Skype Name:shadowquinn
- Why you would like to join:Just looking for a server that is gonna last longer then 2 months with players that build near each other that likes to joke and have fun
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I am an old man that loves this game and has been playing it since the start.
- How long have you played Minecraft:Modded MC since 1.2.5 tekkit days
- How Often would you play on the server?Everyday for hours at a a time.
- YouTube Account (If you have one)have been giving a lot of thought about doing a series, never know.
Accepted

StainedRabbit

Jul 29, 2019
- Age; 19
- IGN; StainedRabbit
- Skype Name; StainedRabbit
- Why you would like to join; Want a server to play on that will last and my work not get griefed weekly
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) I would say calm but if your house gets filled with cake it wasnt me
- How long have you played Minecraft; a little over a year
- How Often would you play on the server? Most likely daily unless i decide to go on a random quest to save a princess
- YouTube Account (If you have one) Im not internet famous ;_;

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age; 19
- IGN; StainedRabbit
- Skype Name; StainedRabbit
- Why you would like to join; Want a server to play on that will last and my work not get griefed weekly
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) I would say calm but if your house gets filled with cake it wasnt me
- How long have you played Minecraft; a little over a year
- How Often would you play on the server? Most likely daily unless i decide to go on a random quest to save a princess
- YouTube Account (If you have one) Im not internet famous ;_;
Accepted, check your inbox

Kry

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kry_Havoc
- Skype Name: Kry Havoc
- Why you would like to join: I want to experience the fun that direwolf and the others on forgecraft 2 experience- that is a server where we are all social and not looking to cause grief to each other.
- What kind of person are you: generally a quiet reserved person
- How long have you played Minecraft: since 2011
- How Often would you play on the server? fairly often for the next 4 months or so but I am planning to go back to uni to study next year so that would cut into my play time.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) not thinking about making a series- will be willing to participate though~

Justim

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Hipsterschlampe
- Skype Name: my laptop cant handle skype and minecraft so i wont be using skype, I understand if this would be a problem
- Why you would like to join: I like the pack very much and playing on a server is always way more fun
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I would say kind and calm most of the times, sometimes derpy and funny aswell
- How long have you played Minecraft: since earky beta
- How Often would you play on the server?: Every other day or so
- YouTube Account (If you have one): Wont make videos because I cant record with my laptop :D

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Kry_Havoc
- Skype Name: Kry Havoc
- Why you would like to join: I want to experience the fun that direwolf and the others on forgecraft 2 experience- that is a server where we are all social and not looking to cause grief to each other.
- What kind of person are you: generally a quiet reserved person
- How long have you played Minecraft: since 2011
- How Often would you play on the server? fairly often for the next 4 months or so but I am planning to go back to uni to study next year so that would cut into my play time.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) not thinking about making a series- will be willing to participate though~

Accepted, check your inbox[DOUBLEPOST=1404552009][/DOUBLEPOST]
- IGN: Hipsterschlampe
- Skype Name: my laptop cant handle skype and minecraft so i wont be using skype, I understand if this would be a problem
- Why you would like to join: I like the pack very much and playing on a server is always way more fun
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): I would say kind and calm most of the times, sometimes derpy and funny aswell
- How long have you played Minecraft: since earky beta
- How Often would you play on the server?: Every other day or so
- YouTube Account (If you have one): Wont make videos because I cant record with my laptop :D

Accepted, Check your inbox