Whitelist Server JOURNEYCRAFT SERVER: No longer using Direwolf!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BashCake

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 15
- IGN maguirekrist
- Skype Name maguirekrist
- Why you would like to join LiveStreamer, and a cool place to meet people and play modded minecraft.
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) This is a dumb question in my opinion, because most of us will only say good things about our self's. philosophical
- How long have you played Minecraft almost 4 years, I got the game when i think it had maby 20k downloads.
- How Often would you play on the server? everyday.
- YouTube Account (If you have one) Livestreamer, twitch.tv here is my channel http://www.twitch.tv/bashcake 1400+ followers.

EDIT: just saw the 18+ sorry, even though i'm more mature then the 18 year old's at my high school.

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 19 in 13 days
- IGN RoyalDarkness
- Skype Name mc1nemo
- Why you would like to join to play moded minecraft, and to have fun
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) i do my best to be as nice as i can be...
- How long have you played Minecraft 4 years+-
- How Often would you play on the server? a minimum of two hours a day
- YouTube Account (If you have one) https://www.youtube.com/user/oshri130/videos

am starting a new channel thoght, and i might record on the server if you guys don't mind...

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
- Age 19 in 13 days
- IGN RoyalDarkness
- Skype Name mc1nemo
- Why you would like to join to play moded minecraft, and to have fun
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) i do my best to be as nice as i can be...
- How long have you played Minecraft 4 years+-
- How Often would you play on the server? a minimum of two hours a day
- YouTube Account (If you have one) https://www.youtube.com/user/oshri130/videos

am starting a new channel thoght, and i might record on the server if you guys don't mind...

Welcome, You have been Accepted, Please check your Inbox

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
Was gonna come back now that I can play again but im getting a error when logging in about multiparts not being installed

something about "PR_" stuff[DOUBLEPOST=1407300349][/DOUBLEPOST]What version of crackpack r we using?

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
hmm not sure i havent changed anything on the server. and for crackpack, the latest we can do it 1.5.1.0

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm strange guys, I may just reset everything to a new world? That's alright with you guys?

rebizu

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: rebizu
- Skype Name :rebizu
- Why you would like to join:to have somone to play minecraft with
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc): i am kind and calm
- How long have you played Minecraft: for The last 2 year
- How Often would you play on the server?: as offen as i can. Atleast 2-3 days a Week.
- YouTube Account (If you have one): i have one but no vidios is up.

I am from denmark

Last edited:

jdub411

Jul 29, 2019
- Age - 30
- IGN - combatlobster
- Skype Name - jdub1525
- Why you would like to join - Play DW20 with other ppl(have only played single player)
- What kind of person are you (kind,angry,calm, etc) Calm, like to joke. I get a long with almost everyone, I can take a joke and I'm not to serious.
- How long have you played Minecraft 2 years
- How Often would you play on the server? Depends on the week 10-20 hrs more in a couple weeks when I have more free time
- YouTube Account (If you have one) N/A