Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Well as no one can get into the cp, and it says cant resolve hostname when loging in I will go with what Jar said this morning Hardware issue. In otherwords Creeperhost being derpy..

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Working on getting us on a new piece of hardware guys, sorry cant do anything more than wait on them. Hi Kit! :)

Tomster9278

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe we should change host because CreeperHost have been a LOT of hassle and the old one wasn't ? should we?

Slidingmike

Jul 29, 2019
Ill take creeperhost over other hosts any day. My previous two hosts had a total of 20% uptime for the first two weeks I was with each of them. Came to creeper host, two months, only had one issue which was a ddos. Ill never regret it.

Tomster9278

Jul 29, 2019
yeh
Ill take creeperhost over other hosts any day. My previous two hosts had a total of 20% uptime for the first two weeks I was with each of them. Came to creeper host, two months, only had one issue which was a ddos. Ill never regret it.
but we have had verry little uptime like 15%

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Astal2684
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Played MC since after alpha, got introduced to Tekkit by watching nearbygamer and have loved mods ever since.
  • What do you bring to the table?: If any one has any problems with a setup or need matt's I'm willing to help as much as i can.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I'm a friendly person from the Bahamas and I try to keep my speech clean. And sometimes i like to record or stream my plays even though no one watches. But will only do so if allowed. I have played on the Fusioncraft, FyreUk, and carity servers before.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No I have never been banned.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Make sure to turn off chunckloaders before logging off if not in use. And make sure any Automated systems has a fail safe switch to turn it off.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
yeh
but we have had verry little uptime like 15%
The fist issues were a map corruption, this is the only time we have had a host problem.

Unfortunately we lost the work we did as we had not yet hit the nightly backup window. I will work on re-making things today, hopefully have it back up soon. Sorry kit, you had put a lot of work into spawn.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Also if anyone out there is experienced with writing cron jobs for Minecraft backups please let me know.[DOUBLEPOST=1365333622][/DOUBLEPOST]Luckily I do have the config files from the server we just made, so it isnt a total loss. We have the fixes I implemented, I just feel horrible about losing Kit's amazing work.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad, am I not re-whitelisted? and how does the purchase of in game items work?
Buycraft is working, the integration isnt setup at the moment. If anyone buys something on there and I dont see it, just tell me.

I am also adding DYNMAP so we can see the world. Will post in teh first thread when its up.

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
also can you re-whitelist me again? and how much money would 40 same ID mining turtles be? and maybe an advanced jetpack?

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
You should be on Green.

The item is from the original map.

I will not allow TPA, that is just too cheaty. You have access to /spawn and /home that should be enough.

There are some kits setup to buy, but there is a donation package where you donate what you want and let me know and we will work out an item(s) for you.

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad I only see one kit free starter kit I wish to purchase 40 mining turtles with the same id to lesser the red net calls when I set up my quarry and maybe a jetpack to make the building easier? how much will this cost?