Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

HopityAG

Jul 29, 2019
goodnight guys good luck taking care of this problem too bad that this problem came out coz i have a lot of work to do and i will be off town the weekend :/

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Tom I know you want to play, we all do. Right now I ask you to wait, Ive rebooted 8 times and it goes down a moment after. And please do not make a single post with nothing but a question mark. To answer your question though its bad enough that its out of my hands.

(edit)
Also the server is actually running fine, there is an error that I looked up and read about and it seems that is the case. It deals with a plugin or multiple plugins that may be buggy

(edit2)
Server is working!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like XYCraft causing problems now.

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException
at soaryn.xycraft.machines.block.multiblock.MultiBlockManager.convertBlock(MultiBlockManager.java:118)
at soaryn.xycraft.machines.block.multiblock.MultiBlock.validate(MultiBlock.java:204)
at soaryn.xycraft.machines.block.XyCraftWorldExtension.addMultiBlock(XyCraftWorldExtension.java:60)
at soaryn.xycraft.machines.block.XyCraftWorldExtension.updateDeffered(XyCraftWorldExtension.java:272)
at soaryn.xycraft.machines.block.XyCraftWorldExtension.postTick(XyCraftWorldExtension.java:253)
at codechicken.xycraftcopy.core.world.WorldExtensionManager.postTick(WorldExtensionManager.java:249)
at codechicken.xycraftcopy.core.world.WorldExtensionManager.access$500(WorldExtensionManager.java:25)
at codechicken.xycraftcopy.core.world.WorldExtensionManager$WorldExtensionServerTickHandler.tickEnd(WorldExtensionManager.java:166)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:139)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:283)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:689)
at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.

Working on it.

Dj_Troll

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name Dj_Troll
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC i have played alot of vanilla MC now im going to the modded side :D
  • What do you bring to the table? my kindness i will do random deed for people and just be a nice guy :p
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I will be your friend :D
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I dont think so
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: sucks that we cant make worlds :( but i like cod fish :D

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
Hello GreenAardvark53 here I Reyes to log into the server and I'm not whitelisted?
Jarrad? I'm being told its because of the mass fab explosion accident? Is it because that seems quite unfair for me to be baned for a bug? Can you talk to me on Skype or something I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks mate

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hello GreenAardvark53 here I Reyes to log into the server and I'm not whitelisted?
Jarrad? I'm being told its because of the mass fab explosion accident? Is it because that seems quite unfair for me to be baned for a bug? Can you talk to me on Skype or something I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks mate

I can understand if you found the bug accidentally, what I was told by your friends was you did it intentionally. That I could even get past, but why would you then gravi gun the building I had been working on all day? Feel free to send me a message if you care to explain, I am working today and trying to fix the corrupted world so I will respond as soon as I can.[DOUBLEPOST=1365170806][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok everyone, it looks like XY craft corrupted every chunk that had a XY block in it. This was most of our world. We can do 2 things here. I can roll us back again to the last backup of a day and some ago or we can look at trying to go onto 1.5. What do you all think?

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
Well then I should pick better friends as the only thing I did intentionally was place my mass fab to get UU the explosion part confused me quite a bit and I didn't know that would happen what would be the point in killing my so called friends. Also they are saying that they distroyed my house did they?
I would get on the server but my hard drive failed so I will be out of action for a while

Tomster9278

Jul 29, 2019
Um the server has died and I poked it with a stick and it will not move so i think we should roll this one into a rug and hide it and get a new one[DOUBLEPOST=1365171983][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well then I should pick better friends as the only thing I did intentionally was place my mass fab to get UU the explosion part confused me quite a bit and I didn't know that would happen what would be the point in killing my so called friends. Also they are saying that they distroyed my house did they?
I would get on the server but my hard drive failed so I will be out of action for a while
Um they moved in with me nvm reset

joshaucn

Jul 29, 2019
jarradw no matter what the vote comes to we are going to have to create a new world. people might say that they dont what to becase they will lose all there stuf you have see the amount of stuf the we as a team (me merlin and tom) own and i would be ok withy losing all of that so that we get the server up and running so the we can play on it. please get it working :D

Reactions: Tomster9278

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
Ohh jarrad I have an Idea that I think people will be averagely happy with make a new world and let people take a chest full of items or less or more but I know I would be happy with that

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
ill post the crash onto the support page so it can get fixed but it says multiblock, which is only 1, which is tanks so the xycraft tank/s were were doing it...im no where near an expert but all the ticks and the validate on there seem to make me think it was over checking itself and using the servers resources to do it.

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
actually was reading around alot and xycraft says it doesnt support bukkit or mcpc. didnt post the crash as idk enough info. only other problem i see come up is memory leaks caused by chicken chunks and to many plugins causing java to crash but theres a fix for that by adding a line into a .bat file for launching the server

JordanReynolds

Jul 29, 2019
jarr i think you should make a uk mod who can restart the server it is down again

im the UK mod who can do that, but it seems like when he made the new world it stopped me from getting onto creeperhost cp, when its all sorted everything willo be back to normal.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Nope this time its just a hardware issue, nothing we can do. Working on getting it running now.