Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Pierce(IGN: piercegellner)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:I have been playing vanilla minecraft since before 1.2, and started ftb about half a year ago after I heard about it from some friends. With mods I am very familiar with computer craft because I have actually gone through the coding for them and found out how it works and thats why its my favourite, and the other mods i have gone over and have had a bit of time with them and are quiet good at them.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I understand most of the mods and how they work and if anyone needs any help with a mod im there to help.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I am a really old fasion styled builder and I hate lag as much as everyone but i like to be lazy sometimes and use turtles to get the job done.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Cod fish smells totally disgusting.
  • PS: Just a quick question, are turtle armys aloud? :cool:

Added, turtle mining is fine in the mining age.

TehKnight117
Darkuslord98
Polleyboy12345
chrisrockz98
TheBrostepGuy
MiNoR2098

Still using Gregtech hard mode :)

Added, sorry for the delay, welcome to the new server :)

HopityAG

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jarr its everything alright? i tried to log in the server and it says:"Can't reach the server"

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Wisdoms
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - xKillerBee's Industrialcraft pre-Alpha player(Before Multiplayer was officially released, I was playing on his IC Multiplayer server 2 months before release)
  • What do you bring to the table? Usually food, salt and pepper, a fork, a knife, maybe a spoon, and whatever else.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. One time I stepped on a lego and only cried for 6 hours, I'm a man.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes, because owner didn't like me assisting with his private pack before private packs were released. So his motto was " too stupid to join don't get to play " So he installed ICBM and red-matter nuked my base and ultimately crashed his own server for 3 days in his own stupidity.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post " You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader "
    Server is running Bukkit, and is called JCraft- on Ultimate 1.0.1

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Wisdoms
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 20
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - xKillerBee's Industrialcraft pre-Alpha player(Before Multiplayer was officially released, I was playing on his IC Multiplayer server 2 months before release)
  • What do you bring to the table? Usually food, salt and pepper, a fork, a knife, maybe a spoon, and whatever else.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. One time I stepped on a lego and only cried for 6 hours, I'm a man.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Yes, because owner didn't like me assisting with his private pack before private packs were released. So his motto was " too stupid to join don't get to play " So he installed ICBM and red-matter nuked my base and ultimately crashed his own server for 3 days in his own stupidity.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post " You will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader "
    Server is running Bukkit, and is called JCraft- on Ultimate 1.0.1

Added you in, welcome. I expect you bring that pepper!

himylilpwny

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Matt IGN: himylilpwny
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Played vanilla since alpha and I've been playing singleplayer FTB for about a month
  • What do you bring to the table? I'm active and can help new players learn the mod.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I wouldn't mind helping players and participating in server events.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Cod fish smells bad. :p

Heathergurl

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Heather, IGN:Heathergurl
  • Age(if you don't mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I do not have much experience with a lot of mods, but I have seen many videos on ftb, mystcraft and Twilight forest.
  • What do you bring to the table? I'm usually online for most of the time during the day, except when soccer season starts.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. :I am a very fun person, Also very helpful, Serious and times, and funny at times ;)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, it was the most idiotic reason ever, There was an Iron golem at spawn it was called bill, long story short I killed bill and got banned forever, silly right?
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader, and cod smells, don't slap me! :p P.S. I know Spriter1 :D

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
seems like im unable to connect to server half the time. it eather works or i get nothing but cant reach server and communication errors

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
For now Exit we can on only wait,as Jarrad is spending time with his daughter right now, and he and Jordan the only ones with access to rebooting it.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Heather, IGN:Heathergurl
  • Age(if you don't mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I do not have much experience with a lot of mods, but I have seen many videos on ftb, mystcraft and Twilight forest.
  • What do you bring to the table? I'm usually online for most of the time during the day, except when soccer season starts.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. :I am a very fun person, Also very helpful, Serious and times, and funny at times ;)
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, it was the most idiotic reason ever, There was an Iron golem at spawn it was called bill, long story short I killed bill and got banned forever, silly right?
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) I will be limited to 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader, and cod smells, don't slap me! :p P.S. I know Spriter1 :D

Added.[DOUBLEPOST=1365081697][/DOUBLEPOST]I added a few new moderators with the ability to restart the server when I am not online. That should help with errors while I am sleeping :)

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: PepsimaxL
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14, soon 15. ( im mature for that age)
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i played Minecraft since alpha, i played Tekkit since release. and i started with FTB since public release
  • What do you bring to the table? Im active player, some days i may be on for 5 hours but somedays mayby 1 hour. im fun to play with, i want to make friends and build cool stuff.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i have played minecraft since Alpha, i played alot around with mods and i have been playing FTB since Public release. i also played tekkit since release.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: i was playing with a friend (blox100) on my IRL friends private server and i "greifed" a cobblestone house and got ban. i talked with the admin and got unban since in the rules it dident say no griefing. and anyways it was a faction server so i though grefing was allowed.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Only 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader, dont be a codfish, im not allowed to create mystcraft world or make lagg machine. If im making any automation machines they need a lever to be turned off.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Im working on it, hope it goes up this time..

Its only speculation at this point but I beleave its a plugin causing constant read timeout errors, I'll have to get with Jarrad asap.

Reactions: Tomster9278