Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

merlinsson2105

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN): merlin2105
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) :13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC :I know mystcraft (even though we cant make worlds) thaumcraft 3, EE3 and a little IC2
  • What do you bring to the table? : I love building big buildings and i like doing thaumcraft research
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I love playing modded minecraft and I enjoy playing with others on multiplayer rather then single player.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : Cod smells funny and DISGUSTING :mad:

spriter1

Jul 29, 2019
Name(IGN): spriter1
Age(if you don't mind saying): 15
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I am alright with all mods but I am mostly experienced with thaumcraft, beekeeping and tree breeding
What do you bring to the table?: I never have a problem helping people and I am usually playing ftb ultimate
Anything else that may make us like you: other than I baked you a pie flavour pie?
Proof that you read the rules and this post: I'm a moderator on another whitelist server so I am not going to be griefing or disrespecting staff. Also cod is disgusting and I hate it.

piercegellner

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Pierce(IGN: piercegellner)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying):13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC:I have been playing vanilla minecraft since before 1.2, and started ftb about half a year ago after I heard about it from some friends. With mods I am very familiar with computer craft because I have actually gone through the coding for them and found out how it works and thats why its my favourite, and the other mods i have gone over and have had a bit of time with them and are quiet good at them.
  • What do you bring to the table?: I understand most of the mods and how they work and if anyone needs any help with a mod im there to help.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I am a really old fasion styled builder and I hate lag as much as everyone but i like to be lazy sometimes and use turtles to get the job done.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Cod fish smells totally disgusting.
  • PS: Just a quick question, are turtle armys aloud? :cool:

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name TehKnight117
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: 2 months of FTB and two years of vanilla.
  • What do you bring to the table? Looking for a new server to play on.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Willing to give my assistance to people who are in need of help.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): 1 chunkloader and 5 spot loaders for each person. Be kind to next door neighbors.

joshaucn

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name(IGN): joshuacn
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) :17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC :I know lots about all mods on the ftb lancher im up for learning the mod i am worst with is computer craft but i am currently trying to learn lua.
  • What do you bring to the table? : I love building big and small buildings and when have lots in detail and i like doing things in all mods and up for challenges
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : I love playing modded minecraft and I enjoy playing with others on multiplayer rather then single player its more fun.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : Cod smells funny and DISGUSTING

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Darkuslord98
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: MUCH. Used to play tekkit, joined FTB. Massive experience with all mods in the FTB pack. Im more than happy to help anyone else too.
  • What do you bring to the table? I bring an advanced knowledge of mods, a helpful attitude, a hatred towards greifers, and the typical lackluster death of someone who's computer lags a lot.
  • Anything else that may make us like you: Learning basic java programming, may want to make mods for the server. I also left my last server when my salamander eye was destroyed in a Lag-Induced explosion.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Good rule for automation, though i think it should be more of a suggestion, since i don't see a point for it to be enforced.

Polleyboy12345

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Damilare IGN:polleyboy12345
Experience:Been Playing Minecraft Since Alpha And Been Playing FTB since new years.
Table:Im Good With New People , I always Help.
Other Things U Might Like: Im A Good BUilder , Know Alot Bout Minecraft/FTB and can bring in alot of people
Proof:5 Spot loaders And 1 CHUNK loader so lag is kept down

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1364734994][/DOUBLEPOST]... Name: Damilare IGN: polleyboy12345

chrosrockz98

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Chris IGN: chrisrockz98
Experience: I have played Minecraft since Alpha, and in FTB I understand how to use nearly all the mods and I am learning ones I don't know how to use.
Bring to the table: I am always up for helping others out and as I know most of the mods I can help people.
Anything else that might make us like you: I am a good builder, I am respectful to my elders and staff and I am a admin on another whitelist FTB server.
Proof: 1 chunk loader and 5 spot loaders and please don't hit me with a cod.

TheBrostepGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Aaron, IGN: TheBrostepGuy
Experience with mods/Vanilla MC: Ive played since beta 1.8 in vanilla, and about 7 months of FTB
What do you bring to the table? I am all about ascthetics when I build, but I have an extremely good technical side in FTB
Anything else that will make us like you: Cod fish flavored cake...
Proof that you read the rules: One chunkloader and five spotloaders at the max.

Btw... Is this server still using gregtech in hard mode or did you change it?

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Moving the server to the new host now, hang tight we will be back in a couple hours.

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Is everything good to go Jarrad or are you still setting up, cause I tried to log in and appear to not be white listed?

DizzY

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Tate Ingame: MiNoR2098
  • Age(if you dont mind saying)15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Vanilla for a year and FTB for 3 months
  • What do you bring to the table?: Very active, (you'll see me on most of the time.) and I like to give away stuff, but only if i have overstock of it.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I know a lot of some mods, not very oriented on all of them, I've been wanted to test out bees though.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Cod fish smells really bad and always have failsafes.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Jarrad, are you going to tell the last 7-8 people who sent in a form if there accepted or not?
I will review soon. Priority for me right now is getting the server moved and the players taken care of then i will be back to the new apps in an hour or 2.