Whitelist Server JCraft Ultimate FTB dedicated bukkit server

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Exitusworld

Jul 29, 2019
1 last pic because i said i would and it looks awesome. maybe more way later when we get some cool builds.
20130409193516.png

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Popparay
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 31
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - been playing with mods since IC1 came out and not looked back since, experience with all the main mods and love em all ! :D
  • What do you bring to the table? I will bring epic contraptions and aestheticly pleasing buildings to go with them. I am helpful and like to share my wisdom (like Yoda i am)
  • Anything else that may make us like you - I like cookies, lager and due to be a father in a few months. Oh and I'm totally a boob man
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post - we can only have 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader and there was something about Cod but I like Cod so its cool

Welcome Poppa, I cant wait to see some of your builds!

Marshy

Jul 29, 2019
I know I have seen quite a few of the "My friend did it!" excuses, So I will ask you this. Have you taken steps to secure your account for only yourself or does anyone else know your details?
If there was any doubt that my account is secure and only usable by myself I wouldn't be trying to join a server.

swf

Jul 29, 2019
  • My name: IGN: swf, IRL: Steven
  • My age: I am 14, and will be 15 in August.
  • My experience with FTB and Vanilla MC: I have played around on multiple Feed The Beast servers and am looking for the right one. As for Vanilla Minecraft, I could be considered a pro xD
  • What I bring to the table: I bring a player to your server, a great attitude, and fun :D Also I plan on making a little Fort-like Castle out of Marble Brick and Basalt Brick xD
  • Stuff to make you like me: My friends look to me to be a constructive critic on their builds,and I don't like seafood... :/ I have an obsession with Minions, and magic mushrooms make me high :)
  • Have I ever been banned and why: I have been banned once a long time ago when I first got MC and was a noob. The only other time I recall being banned is on this really great server I removed someones fence to go through then placed it back. I had never actually met the Owner yet... Until he banned me...
  • Proof that I read the rules and this post: Uh... I really wanted to experiment with MystCraft worlds... But that's only for Donators... :/

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
If there was any doubt that my account is secure and only usable by myself I wouldn't be trying to join a server.

Tsarce welcome to the server~[DOUBLEPOST=1365720124][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • My name: IGN: swf, IRL: Steven
  • My age: I am 14, and will be 15 in August.
  • My experience with FTB and Vanilla MC: I have played around on multiple Feed The Beast servers and am looking for the right one. As for Vanilla Minecraft, I could be considered a pro xD
  • What I bring to the table: I bring a player to your server, a great attitude, and fun :D Also I plan on making a little Fort-like Castle out of Marble Brick and Basalt Brick xD
  • Stuff to make you like me: My friends look to me to be a constructive critic on their builds,and I don't like seafood... :/ I have an obsession with Minions, and magic mushrooms make me high :)
  • Have I ever been banned and why: I have been banned once a long time ago when I first got MC and was a noob. The only other time I recall being banned is on this really great server I removed someones fence to go through then placed it back. I had never actually met the Owner yet... Until he banned me...
  • Proof that I read the rules and this post: Uh... I really wanted to experiment with MystCraft worlds... But that's only for Donators... :/

swf I will have to deny your application cause lastnight while we were talking you seemed quite skittish about your bans.

PlasticShovel

Jul 29, 2019
Diggy Tell me a little more about this ban, were shards not allowed on the server, or were people using a glitch to forge it?[DOUBLEPOST=1365625277][/DOUBLEPOST]Bunny I think I forgot to reload the whitelist lastnight, however I cant fix it or whitelist anyone atm cause the cp is down. (darn creeperhost!)
Apparently, someone who had to do with the making of the shard glitched-forged it so that it was instantly level 5 ( or whatever the full level is). Not sure if any other accomplices of the making of the shard knew or approved of this.

Tomster9278

Jul 29, 2019
I wish to do so too
We have LOADS of screen shots of abuse
Josh - perma banned- 1 warning
green- 24 hours for saying nipple twice
merlin- 1 hour
me- 2 warnings
spriter-nothing[DOUBLEPOST=1365785841][/DOUBLEPOST]
We have LOADS of screen shots of abuse
Josh - perma banned- 1 warning
green- 24 hours for saying nipple twice
merlin- 1 hour and a 24 hours for asking can you unban my team?and Green
me- 2 warnings
spriter-nothing

GreenAardvark53

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to say sorry for my abuse to the admins and the fact i didn't trust them im doing this because Tom told me too im sorry