Jammy Furniture Mod compatibility?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Janbal

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

i wonder if there is any way to make this mod working with the Direwolf20 modpack? I tried to install it, but it doesn't seem to work. Its just for me or its actually not compatible?

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

i wonder if there is any way to make this mod working with the Direwolf20 modpack? I tried to install it, but it doesn't seem to work. Its just for me or its actually not compatible?
Well, it's a forge mod, and it's up to date, so it should work. It seems like it's got its own ID assigner though, and the pack already has an ID assigner in RP. Chances are that its default ID's are taken and the two clash. I'd try using its config file to assign free IDs to it manually.

Janbal

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it's a forge mod, and it's up to date, so it should work. It seems like it's got its own ID assigner though, and the pack already has an ID assigner in RP. Chances are that its default ID's are taken and the two clash. I'd try using its config file to assign free IDs to it manually.

Thanks for the reply, i tried it but it didn't work. I got the same error...

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
It would help if you would post the error you're getting, and a crash log if the game crashes.

Abdiel

Jul 29, 2019
At a glance, are you trying to assign ID 898931 to any item? Item IDs can only go up to 32767.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 898931

Your number is WAY to high. BlockIDs must be 4096 or below and ItemIDs IIRC are below 65536 (on the ItemIDs i am not 100% sure!)
So try and set your ids to lower numbers.

Edit: ninjaed...

Edit2:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32818

Sometimes you have to set the ID to a number where if you add 256 to it does not exceed those bounderies. Some mods do shift the IDs by 255, for example you set the id to 400 and ingame it will be 656.

MindlessSpark

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been having a similar issue, but how would I open the config file? I've tried with 7-zip.

Geometry

Jul 29, 2019
Ive tried, it always comes out garbled.what file exactly is it? I may be opening the wrong one.
Go to your FTB folder and open the minecraft folder. Then select the config folder and look for the config file for the mod you are looking change ;)

MindlessSpark

Jul 29, 2019
Go to your FTB folder and open the minecraft folder. Then select the config folder and look for the config file for the mod you are looking change ;)
THANK YOU! I was looking in the mod folder itself. Someone else even told me this. God I can't follow directions...

piccoyoshi

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to barge in on a solved topic but i was wondering how to get jammys furniture mod to work but im in no way technical nor computer smart so could one of you maybe give me a step by step instruction on wat to do or maybe the text file with the edited numbers and where to place it again sorry to bother but what i read here makes no sence to me :(

MindlessSpark

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to barge in on a solved topic but i was wondering how to get jammys furniture mod to work but im in no way technical nor computer smart so could one of you maybe give me a step by step instruction on wat to do or maybe the text file with the edited numbers and where to place it again sorry to bother but what i read here makes no sence to me :(
First, download jammy furniture mod and place it on the desktop. Run the game pack you want to use, go into the NEI menu and select dump map to file, make sure show unused ID's is on. Once done, you should have a text file in your .minecraft folder that lists all used and unused item ID's. Once done, run the launcher, and use the edit modpack option to add it to the game. Go into the config folder in the pack's folder, and select the jammy furniture mod config. Open it with notepad. change the ID's to unused ones listed in the file you made using NEI. save the notepad file. now run the launcher, start the game, and you should be fine.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
The mod has to run to generate a config file.

You can try disabling all the mods, running the modpack so that jammy furniture generates its config file, then adding all the mods back in and editing the config to assign the item IDs.

Cabius

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i found the config file, I pretty much just replaced the first number in each id with 1 and added a 3 in front because nothing is taken in the 310 section. Now I get this error.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 6/22/13 1:22 AM
Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 31092
at amq.<init>(Block.java:324)
at amq.<init>(Block.java:359)
at akb.<init>(BlockContainer.java:17)
at net.minecraft.jammy780.furniture.blocks.wood.jfm_WoodBlocksOne.<init>(jfm_WoodBlocksOne.java:32)
at net.minecraft.jammy780.furniture.JammyFurnitureModCore.loadConfig(JammyFurnitureModCore.java:214)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:412)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:746)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 197206864 bytes (188 MB) / 326647808 bytes (311 MB) up to 3454795776 bytes (3294 MB)
JVM Flags: 7 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3328M -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 Optifine OptiFine_1.4.6_HD_U_D3 Feed The Beast Mod Pack 58 mods loaded, 58 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MiscPeripheralsASM [MiscPeripherals ASM] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FlansMod [Flan's Mod] (Flans Mod 2.1.1 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Universal.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (computercraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
MiscPeripherals [MiscPeripherals] (MiscPeripherals.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
jammyfurniture [Jammy Furniture Mod] (1.4.7_Jammy_Furniture_Mod_V4.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (IC2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (advancedmachines.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
DamageIndicatorsMod [Damage Indicators] (Damage-Indicators-Mod-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forestry [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BinnieCore [Binnie Core] (extrabees.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GraviGun [GraviGun] (GraviGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_InvTweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InvTweaks.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
IronChest [Iron Chest] (IronChest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ModularForceFieldSystem [Modular ForceField System V2] (modularforcefieldsystem.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun [Portal Gun] (PortalGun.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Railcraft [Railcraft] (railcraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerCore [RedPower] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerBase [RP Base] (redpowercore.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (redpowercompat.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (redpowerdigital.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerWorld [RP World] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
RedPowerControl [RP Control] (redpowermechanical.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
SoulShards [SoulShards] (soulshards.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Thaumcraft [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (thermalexpansion.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TwilightForest [The Twilight Forest] (TwilightForest.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (wirelessredstonecore.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (wirelessredstoneaddons.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (wirelessredstoneredpower.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
XReliquary [Xeno's Reliquary] (XReliquary.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series GL version 4.2.12217 Compatibility Profile Context 12.104.0.0, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Sphax FTB 128x(2).zip
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null
[DOUBLEPOST=1371882422][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I wasn't sure where to install the mod in the FTB launcher, is it under the mods, jar mods, or coremods tab?

Edit:I think i just answered my question by reading the post, block ids must be under 4069?