Jammy Furniture Mod compatibility?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Cattasraafe

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see but if I wanted to add it to FTB ultimate pack being that it probably will not update from 1.4.7 for a while any thoughts?

Cattasraafe

Jul 29, 2019
So there anyone that can help me get this working with with 1.4.7 FTB since they said its not gonna be updated for a while.

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
I want to see screen shots of this stuff, just for the hell of it, if anyone can provide.

ajadehorton

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I am relatively new to minecraft so I dont know too much. Im trying to get this mod to work with the ftb ultimate pack. I read that you have to change id numbers but I have noo idea how to go about doing that. Can anybody help me out?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I am relatively new to minecraft so I dont know too much. Im trying to get this mod to work with the ftb ultimate pack. I read that you have to change id numbers but I have noo idea how to go about doing that. Can anybody help me out?

Open up FTB without the mod you are trying to install. Open up a world. Enter your inventory, enable NEI (default keybind is "o", but NEI is probably open anyway). Click options. Go to ID Map Settings. Click "Dump ID Map Now". Close FTB. Find your modpack, open up your id map. find where it says Block.Unused=Various number. Open up your config/mod.cfg. There should be all of the IDs right there. Change the numbers in the config file to Block.Unused numbers. Enable the mod again, and run FTB.

ajadehorton

Jul 29, 2019
Okay I think I've got most of what you said. How do I exactlyy go about changing the id numbers for the mod? I can't figure it out. Sorry if I seem completely stupid!

aquasphinx

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, sorry to resurrect an old thread but I've just tried adding Jammy's furniture Mod to FTB Unleashed and after 'installation' - nothing happened, it didn't appear in NEI or under Creative mode items. I figured this must be an item ID clash so I got the NEI Unused ID dump but I can't find the Jammy Furniture mod Config file anywhere. I have run the game with Jammy's and Minecraft Forge being the only mods loaded but there still isn't a config file...

Would anyone be able to help?