I've found the fabled holy Planks of Sengir...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Darkblock306

Jul 29, 2019
So I've seen some mention of "holy planks of sengir" around various forums but never assumed they were a real thing. Imagine my surprise when I found this...
iSePM.png
My life's goal is to craft them. Then... there will be blood.

EDIT: I believe Gregtech adds them, for reasons I can't possibly fathom.

Rakankrad

Jul 29, 2019
Lol.. Too bad there's no way to get more than 1 egg.. I would love to make that but I can't afford to lose my egg since I need it for my bees =(

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Lol.. Too bad there's no way to get more than 1 egg.. I would love to make that but I can't afford to lose my egg since I need it for my bees =(

<.<
>.>

Delete the End Dim folder and kick his butt a second time?

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
is that plank enchanted with smithe X ??? instakill plank of death going on there.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Man I need to get on a modders good side and get some silly awesome shoop based item in my name. That would be so cool.

Maybe I can con Greg into making an IC Thermopile.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Dont have to con him just tell him to use 4 iridum in it and only 1 eu per 5 ticks he wil bite

You know I have NO ISSUE with it being the crapest power source around. As long as I can get 1 EU out of it and stack it up I'll be down for it. Iridum might be a bit much but I have no issue with Crazy stuff like needing carbon plates and mixed metal alloys because thats basically how they are made in real life.

And you know what I would still use it. because Thermopiles are awesome.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
That's too close to cheating for my taste :( But then again, I have mystcraft and twilight forest so I already "cheat" my ore count..

Just be forwarded the IC Dragon Egg power thing supposively can detect if there is more then one egg and then do something.

Honza8D

Jul 29, 2019
Well since you already use mystcraft you can get yourself an enderdragon age. I got it by having sky biome, single biome, skylands + all the other nessesary symbols to make it stable.

TigersFangs

Jul 29, 2019
Just be forwarded the IC Dragon Egg power thing supposively can detect if there is more then one egg and then do something.
Yeah....Blow up. Was testing the Dragon Egg Siphon in creative..... the explosion was probably about twice as strong as TNT. Destroyed the machine and the egg if I recall correctly. I was trying to simultaneously test the siphon for two different purposes. And when I placed the second egg.....both machines blew up. It doesn't care if there are multiple machines...just not eggs. I would love to test this in SMP to find out if multiple people can have one egg each or if it is a per world kind of thing.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah....Blow up. Was testing the Dragon Egg Siphon in creative..... the explosion was probably about twice as strong as TNT. Destroyed the machine and the egg if I recall correctly. I was trying to simultaneously test the siphon for two different purposes. And when I placed the second egg.....both machines blew up. It doesn't care if there are multiple machines...just not eggs. I would love to test this in SMP to find out if multiple people can have one egg each or if it is a per world kind of thing.

Get someone to look at the code.

It is not out of bounds that it could be looking at the eggs item data or player invtory or even just scaning the area.

Try moving to an unloaded chunk and added a second egg.

Honestly since it did not blow up until you palced the egg I would bet it is just looking for multiple running Siphons.