I've found the fabled holy Planks of Sengir...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I make the planks of sengir factory style....
I have a wither killing factory, and I wrote a mod that once the egg is used it deletes the end dim folder so I make them constantly....

Reactions: EternalDensity

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
You don't want to know :p
Oh but I do. I might only get to use it but once, but it would still be REALLY HANDY because dear gods, he(the dragon) is such a jerk, flying around and not staying still, or even staying on a straight flight path.
...I need to test my new H&H Double Rifle, though.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I assume that after the egg is used in crafting, a turtle is sent to the end with instructions to build a dragon-slaying device, then deconstructions it and returns with the egg.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh but I do. I might only get to use it but once, but it would still be REALLY HANDY because dear gods, he(the dragon) is such a jerk, flying around and not staying still, or even staying on a straight flight path.
...I need to test my new H&H Double Rifle, though.

Army of Snow Golems?

That could actually be pretty fun. 100 Snow Golems vs Ender Dragon. I'd watch that youtube video.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it can. Snowballing Ender Dragon has been around ever since he was introduced, and remains arguably one of the most effective ways of killing him, because of how fast you can throw them.

chaoko99

Jul 29, 2019
What if you made a Mystcraft age with "Sky" biome and killed the Ender Dragon there? Would that spawn the End Portal with the Dragon Egg? On that note, would it spawn an Ender Dragon for each End square in a checkerboard two biome age since it spawns once per biome?

I will try this

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, it can. Snowballing Ender Dragon has been around ever since he was introduced, and remains arguably one of the most effective ways of killing him, because of how fast you can throw them.

I'll get my lightning wand and race you.