Is GregTech just going to keep getting harder?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Unless you find a village!
But Greg nerfed that since free loot is OP as heck.

New Feature: Villagers are now witches and attack the player.

And the config file would be something ridiculous and confusing like "Storageblock2macerator", something like, "VillageWitchReplacement" so you wouldn't know if 1 makes it so it does or doesn't replace them.

Reactions: EternalDensity

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
New Feature: Villagers are now witches and attack the player.

And the config file would be something ridiculous and confusing like "Storageblock2macerator", something like, "VillageWitchReplacement" so you wouldn't know if 1 makes it so it does or doesn't replace them.

Or something passive agressive against the devs other than Greg like OverPoweredLootSpawnBalancer=true

Reactions: Chocorate

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Troll post definitely.

But you can't get mad at Greg. He's only doing what he's allowed to do. I blame Slowpoke. I also notice that a certain mod is not used at all on forgecraft 1 or 2. IJS.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
On Saice's con a mod author thread, I posted:
I want a Certus Quartz Bee.
Harros thought that was too OP, so we started adding on to it.
The final recipe is:
In order to make a Certus Bee, you first need a Shiny Bee.
But to make a Shiny Bee, you need a Phantasmal and Titanium Bee.
You must then put 4 Shiny Princesses (with Unknown Genomes) in the corners of an Infusion Altar, 4 Nether Horns (which are 8 Nether Stars in the shape of a chest) on the middle sides, and a Dragon Egg.
(Don't worry, Dragon Eggs are duplicable.
You only need 9 Nether Horns!)
The Infusion Altar recipe also require 100 Praecantatio, 100 Aura, 100 Aqua, 100 Solum, and 100 Ignis.
This makes one Part of a Certus Bee.
You then need a special machine to combine your Parts of a Certus Bee.
This is called the Bee Assembler.
It requires 4 Fusion Reactors in the corners, 4 Matter Fabricators in the middle sides, and a Part of a Certus Bee.
In order to assemble the Certus Bee, you need 9 Parts of a Certus Bee in your Bee Assembler.
This requires 163840000 EU at 8192 EU/T for 20,000 ticks or 1,000 seconds.
Then you finally have your Certus Queen.
But!
*groaning from audience*
The Certus Bee doesn't work in just any Apiary.
It requires a Fortified Apiary!
And guess how you make that?
4 Highly Advanced Machine Blocks in the Corners and 4 Iridium-Reinforced Tungstensteel Blocks (Vacuum Hardened) in the middle sides.
It also requires a Certus Queen in the middle.
Then you can finally make the Apiary.
But!
*more groaning from audience*
Just Kidding.
There's no more.
*really fast* except that the apiary only works for 1 bee tick per MC day

Cata3rd

Jul 29, 2019
On Saice's con a mod author thread, I posted:
I want a Certus Quartz Bee.
Harros thought that was too OP, so we started adding on to it.
The final recipe is:
In order to make a Certus Bee, you first need a Shiny Bee.
But to make a Shiny Bee, you need a Phantasmal and Titanium Bee.
You must then put 4 Shiny Princesses (with Unknown Genomes) in the corners of an Infusion Altar, 4 Nether Horns (which are 8 Nether Stars in the shape of a chest) on the middle sides, and a Dragon Egg.
(Don't worry, Dragon Eggs are duplicable.
You only need 9 Nether Horns!)
The Infusion Altar recipe also require 100 Praecantatio, 100 Aura, 100 Aqua, 100 Solum, and 100 Ignis.
This makes one Part of a Certus Bee.
You then need a special machine to combine your Parts of a Certus Bee.
This is called the Bee Assembler.
It requires 4 Fusion Reactors in the corners, 4 Matter Fabricators in the middle sides, and a Part of a Certus Bee.
In order to assemble the Certus Bee, you need 9 Parts of a Certus Bee in your Bee Assembler.
This requires 163840000 EU at 8192 EU/T for 20,000 ticks or 1,000 seconds.
Then you finally have your Certus Queen.
But!
*groaning from audience*
The Certus Bee doesn't work in just any Apiary.
It requires a Fortified Apiary!
And guess how you make that?
4 Highly Advanced Machine Blocks in the Corners and 4 Iridium-Reinforced Tungstensteel Blocks (Vacuum Hardened) in the middle sides.
It also requires a Certus Queen in the middle.
Then you can finally make the Apiary.
But!
*more groaning from audience*
Just Kidding.
There's no more.
*really fast* except that the apiary only works for 1 bee tick per MC day
That escalated quickly

Reactions: ApSciLiara

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
whizzball1 You forgot that you must to have 100% chance must roll up one trouser leg to at least the knee & spin 3 time, while chanting Greg is a mod god, all the while nerfing your self with a mallet around the head & shoulders, keep it up for long enough & you will start to beleave he is a god.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
btw I hear his next item will be even better the Omnipotent wrench, oh yes with this baby he will embark on fixing the world, after all why limit him self to a mer game when his talents could be better used fix all the worlds issues with one fell swoop of his mighty wrench.

Now that is satire..

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
wait, where is th POLL? really? a gt thread with no poll? OP must be banned for breaking such important rule of gt threads!

also, name of this thread makes me think, that Gregtech would be a good way to call a penis, cuz it always gets harder...

Reactions: egor66

zyrax2301

Jul 29, 2019
wait, where is th POLL? really? a gt thread with no poll? OP must be banned for breaking such important rule of gt threads!

also, name of this thread makes me think, that Gregtech would be a good way to call a penis, cuz it always gets harder...

I feel like I just stumbled in on something I shouldn't have, like discovering your best friend's parents getting it on.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
and yet again...

nWKEgVU.jpg