Introducing JamPacked

Talonos

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry. They might be past their 28 day deadline, but I'm sure they have a good reason. Term number 7 even lists some possibilities!
...catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
...I'm guessing it's the last one. "Any other event" is a pretty broad umbrella.

agent_dmx

Jul 29, 2019
i've got a question. i don't live in any of the allowed counties, but i have a uncle in french. can i send the price(if i win) to him and from there to me or something like that? or do i really need to live in the country myself to get the price?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
i've got a question. i don't live in any of the allowed counties, but i have a uncle in french. can i send the price(if i win) to him and from there to me or something like that? or do i really need to live in the country myself to get the price?

Doing things like that may be considered tax evasion at the very least in the country you live in...

Reactions: SatanicSanta

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
maybe you and your uncle should form a team.

but it's probably too late for that. could have worked if you were within the deadline. :p

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
maybe you and your uncle should form a team.

but it's probably too late for that. could have worked if you were within the deadline. :p

You're right...

Crazy%20enough.jpg

brightturnip608

Jul 29, 2019
If you are doing this Again i would like to enter mine for If you have one going next month. My modpack is called "Realistic Minecraft" it still needs some tweaks though. Im Going to TRY to finish it soon thanks.

BT68-