Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): TehKnight117
Skype (pref): Shamil1187
Where do you live? (Country): US
Timezone: Mountain Time
How long have you been playing mods?: Three years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm interested in FTB Infinity and looking for an active server ;)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a calm and chill person who is kind of laid back most of the time.
What are you good at?: I love building and making things look nice.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never been banned.
Anything else?: Nope.

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
GN (minecraft username): Afrique617
Skype (pref):
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Central Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on the server?: Single player gets lonely
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Introvert
What are you good at?: Nothing really, but I can learn anything.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?:

jaimelovesendermen

Jul 29, 2019
South Africa
IGN (minecraft username): Jlovesendermen
Skype (pref): jaime.futter
Where do you live? (Country): South Africa
Timezone: +2:00 GTM
How long have you been playing mods?: about 2 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: because it was the first server that came up and i like the look of it
What are you like? (Personality-wise): A cool person to chill with people and have fun exploring and building. I am lookin for a community that just wants to have a good time and can respect each other builds. I am a more mature player and have a good amount of experience.
What are you good at?:im good at building and survivaing
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes 1 once i dont want to talk about it.
Anything else?: Just let me know if your interested. Thanks!

Aobozu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Aobozu
Skype (pref): gabriel.munaro2
Where do you live? (Country): Brazil
Timezone: -3
How long have you been playing mods?: since 1.25
Why do you want to play on the server?: No special reasons
What are you like? (Personality-wise): A communist troll
What are you good at?: Automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes... being a troll, and spawn grieffing.
Anything else?: Im a server owner too, so i can help u if u wanto to.

symphonicx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):symphonicx
Skype (pref):Do Not Wanna Share publicly i will pm if Needed.
Where do you live? (Country):United States
Timezone:Central
How long have you been playing mods?:2 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Cause i like Whitelisted server Less Trollers And Nice people That are Very Very polite
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Umm friends Nice Rather Give Then Receive =]
What are you good at?: I do Not Really know Too Be totally Honest
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Nope :)
Anything else?:No Sir :) Have a nice Day!

SonneillonZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): SonneillonZ.
Skype (pref): will pm this if needed.
Where do you live? (Country): Denmark.
Timezone: GMT 1+.
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a mature server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): laid back.
What are you good at?: Automation.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never been banned.
Anything else?: Looking forward to play with you guys.

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Bematrix
Skype (pref): PM if needed
Where do you live? (Country): Portugal
Timezone: GMT +0
How long have you been playing mods?: For about 3 years now
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a mature server with a great community where I can play this new FTB modpack, build cool stuff, and have a overall good time
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very laid back, and I consider myself a social person :p
What are you good at?: Tech mods, as an Engineering student, that's what I do. Can build some good stuff aswell
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, never been banned
Anything else?: Looking forward to join this great community!

TisonTop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TisonTop
Where do you live? U.S
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been playing mods?: Tekkit
Why do you want to play on the server?: To meet new people and have fun playing mods with them.
What are you like?: "Kind of" Funny, nice, friendly and very helpful
What are you good at?: Im ok with the tech mods but im great with magic mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Yes, i was blamed by someone for doing something i didnt do.
Anything else?: I just hope you will consider adding me.

Last edited:

Tobtho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MrTobtho
Skype (pref): I dont wanna give it away.
Where do you live? (Country): Norway
Timezone: GMT +1 (I believe)
How long have you been playing mods?: I've played some Tekkit. Then I have been on and off playing FTB.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on the server because I want a small community like HermitCraft.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly, help someone if I know how.
What are you good at?: If you are talking about the mods, then im not so good. But I really want to learn. (I can the basics though. If there is something I dont know, i'll just search on the internet.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?: I think I have been banned once. It was on a FTB server ( i dont remember which mod pack) i played just a little bit on and he told me about a duplicating glitch with and item and we got busted.
Anything else? I really want to team up with someone.​

TisonTop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): MrTobtho
Skype (pref): I dont wanna give it away.
Where do you live? (Country): Norway
Timezone: GMT +1 (I believe)
How long have you been playing mods?: I've played some Tekkit. Then I have been on and off playing FTB.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on the server because I want a small community like HermitCraft.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly, help someone if I know how.
What are you good at?: If you are talking about the mods, then im not so good. But I really want to learn. (I can the basics though. If there is something I dont know, i'll just search on the internet.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?: I think I have been banned once. It was on a FTB server ( i dont remember which mod pack) i played just a little bit on and he told me about a duplicating glitch with and item and we got busted.
Anything else? I really want to team up with someone.​
I would love to team up with you if we both get added. And not to brag but im "pretty good" with mods and i could help you out.

predator117x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: predator117x
Where do you live?: England
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: A friend is already on the server, we want to play Minecraft!.. - lag free! ;)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Helpful, kind, usually fairly quiet...
What are you good at?: I don't really know what i'm good at... I just enjoy building and mining... It's all about the game ;)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: Looking forward to playing!

SteamController

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SteamController
Skype (pref): Ask if you want to know
Where do you live?: U.K
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: A Year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a casual server to play with friends, lag free.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Helpful, like a good joke, not really talkative.
What are you good at?: The mainstream Mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? Nope.
Anything else?: Looking forward to playing :)

NetF0x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):NetF0x

Skype (pref):monstergameism1

Where do you live? (Country):Brasil I went in america wen i was 3 and wen't back age of 9

Timezone:America/Cuiaba (Don't know how to use the Timezone site correctly)

How long have you been playing mods?:1+ year

Why do you want to play on the server?:This server is so perfect and my friend is on it,its fassanating server :D
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I love helping outhers and am very calm plus funny depending whats happing around me,sum jokes here and there AND am a really organize person

What are you good at?:Archour/Bow and building

Anything else?
:no

Please White-List me as fast if am allowed,because my friend is white-listed and he doesn't want to wait for me

I know the modpack is huge but i want to start out fresh with my friend
And its probaly hard to see the green high-lighted letters...

Last edited:

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
They should put that on the first post, i doubt anybody actually reads 13 pages of people applying before they apply.

dudethe1st

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dudethe1st
Live: USA
Timezone: EST
How long with mods: been playing all technic packs and have a lot of experience with majority of mods in infinity.
Why play on server?: i have been looking for a good server for a while with no banned mods because others i barely can do anything, this server seems perfect!
Personality: Nice, outgoing, easy to learn and respectful to others and rules.
What are you good at?: I love AE and IC2 but i know basics to all the mods except maybe a few.
Ever been banned?: no sir

Thanks!