1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

Discussion in 'Other Servers' started by TurnedSlayer, Feb 8, 2015.

1. CoughDrop

CoughDrop New Member

IGN (minecraft username): CoughDrop
    Skype (pref): Don't use skype. I prefer steam/mumble or TS. Can give handles at request.
    Where do you live? (Country):US
    Timezone: EST
    How long have you been playing mods?:Since early IC and BC; also been an avid player since MC beta
    Why do you want to play on the server?: Was playing with a small group of friends on a private server but they stopped playing and I'm looking to find a close-knit group of people to continue building with.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): Goal-oriented and likes to express creativity via building complex designs.
    What are you good at?: Ambitious, creative builds ; tech oriented mods
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Nope
    Anything else?: Currently have lots of freetime

2. MrGamingFreak

MrGamingFreak New Member

IGN: MrGamingFreak
    Where do you live?: Latvia,Riga
    Timezeone: GMT+02.00,Easter European Time
    How long have you been playing mods?: Really long and have a good understanding of old mods
    Why do you want to play on the server?:Its cooler to play in a small server not in a giant unsafe server.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): Trying to automate all the things! :D
    What are you good at?: Finding a way to automate all the needed things.
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Just once.A guy raged and banned everyone in the server. :D
    Anything else?: Usually have a lot of playtime.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  3. Rickitang

Rickitang Member

IGN: Rickitang
    Where do you live? South Africa
    Timezone:UTC +02:00
    How long have you been playing mods? Almost 3 years
    Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been searching for a server that I can have fun with other people, been playing solo for long, so looking for a community.
    What are you like? I am very friendly, I get on with people quite well, just a bit quiet.
    What are you good at?: I am good at ars magica 2, tinkers and not too bad with TE.
    Have you ever been banned?: No I have never been banned.
    Anything else?: no

4. Starlight

Starlight New Member

Would be nice if you stopped changing the IP and prevent white-listed people from playing.. It tells me I'm not white-listed but I should be..

5. jjmcm

jjmcm New Member

what IP change?

6. Randomguy86

Randomguy86 New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Randomguy86
    Skype (pref): luigiman1234567
    Where do you live? (Country): United States
    Timezone: Pacific
    How long have you been playing mods?: Over 3 years ago
    Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with my friend ICON_ELEMENTZ and I love playing technical mods with other people.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): In large crowds of people, I like to be anonymous and don't want to attract attention being shy. When I'm among people that I know or if I see them online on a server, I am open, nice, and trustworthy unless I'm being attacked by profanity and mocking words by another player.
    What are you good at?: I'm pretty good at shooting a bow on minecraft. I am good at playing 2D Platformers and puzzles as well.
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes I have been banned. It was either for fun by my friends playing stupid with me, or it was the first time I have ever played on a server where I didn't know what griefing was and I broke a house made of diamonds.
    Anything else?: I like sushi.

7. Tolu0010

Tolu0010 New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Jack12580
    Skype (pref):If you message me on FTB forums I'll give it to you
    Timezone: Mountain Timezone
    How long have you been playing mods?:2 months
    Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to play on it because my friend recommended it and says good things about the server
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a friendly nice person, a little nerdy who just likes to have fun with friends and loves to learn
    What are you good at?: Computers example Programming, Piano, Mathematics, Literature, Science, Writing, Social Studies or World Histiory
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I've never been banned from any servers.
    Anything else?: Not really

8. Cole Towner

Cole Towner New Member

minecraft username: fire385
    Where do you live? (Country): USA
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    How long have you been playing mods?: For 1 Month (i know the basics and mid-game items)
    Why do you want to play on the server?: Ive ben looking for a server that was whitelisted because i always get griffed on public server and every other sign up applications i did alway denie me because my age and the fact that i got autism witch is a disease that make you un-social (only talk to people if the want to talk to me)
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): i am very nice. i never had any problem of wrong doing on any server. im also willing to share resorces that other players may need it. so overall im a caring and sharing kind of guy.
    What are you good at?: building and i can find minecraft ores that are normally really rare really easily.

9. TheOnlyFasco

TheOnlyFasco New Member

10. TurnedSlayer

TurnedSlayer New Member

Whitelist applications are now open again.
    All below are whitelisted, also please pm me your skype or add me: TurnedSlayer
    Also server has been updated

11. SmithsTM

SmithsTM New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Ljsjls11_
    Skype (pref): You have mine
    Where do you live? (Country): AUS
    Timezone: GMT
    How long have you been playing mods?: Like a year and half
    Why do you want to play on the server?: I have played on some SMP server's for vanilia and now recently i watched a hermits video (kinddaddydmac) and a multiplayer server for modded sounds like a great time. This server already looks like it got a great community and i love helping the community.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice and forgiving , i do joke from time to time and make sure it doesnt damage others things :)
    What are you good at?: building i can supply you a pic on skype? and automation
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No. i have all ways listened to rules i don't see the point in wasting my time when you know you will get banned and others time.
    Anything else?: I love SMP and i love making new friends and building a community + community builds!

12. 9lI

9lI New Member

IGN (minecraft username): 9lI (Nine, letter l, uppercase i
    Skype (pref): bman2224
    Timezone: Chicago
    How long have you been playing mods?: For about 4 months
    Why do you want to play on the server?: My friends Nick and Tolu, play on here and I wish to be apart of a mature and friendly community
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm calm and a little bit of a geek. I also ask quite a load of questions (Sorry)
    What are you good at?: I am good at problem solving, I get too frustrated if I cant find something out, I am good at building and also very creative
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Only once, because they thought I hacked because I killed an admin in pvp.
    Anything else?: Parents are divorced, that may explain my inactivity at times.​

13. Aerowind21

Aerowind21 New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Aerowind21
    Skype (pref): Aerowind21(i don't usually use skype.i use ts more often for playing)
    Where do you live? (Country):Indonesia
    Timezone: UTC +07.00
    How long have you been playing mods?:I don;t remember exactly but i think when 1.6.4 mods come out
    Why do you want to play on the server?:Because i was bored playing modded minecraft alone so i want to join a server
    What are you like? (Personality-wise):I'm patient,calm,like helping each other.
    What are you good at?:Calculating,Thinking and pretty much general mods.
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No
    Anything else?:My internet is slow so i cannot get to the server very often.
    Also sorry if my english is kinda messed up because engish is not my native language

14. TurnedSlayer

TurnedSlayer New Member

Accepted, will whitelist later today

15. Toanuvo

Toanuvo New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Toanuvo
    Skype (pref): i have it
    Where do you live? (Country): USA
    Timezone: pst
    How long have you been playing mods?: since 1.2.5
    Why do you want to play on the server?: i just want a server that doesnt lag when i build my base. my friend is hosting a server off his computer and they dont get on very much either.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): mostly quiet
    What are you good at?: mostly tech mods but i like magic too
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): waaay back in 1.2.5 on a tekkit classic server
    Anything else?: nope

16. Dracoknight200

Dracoknight200 New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Dracoknight200
    Skype (pref): Dracoknight200
    Where do you live? (Country): Argentina
    Timezone: UTC/GTM -3
    How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.6.4
    Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i get bored in the singleplayer
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like to help and to learn things
    What are you good at?: Buildcraft, thermal expansion
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
    Anything else?: i hope learn about mods i don't know and I speak English good but I have small problems writing

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  17. Steelbonds

Steelbonds New Member

IGN (minecraft username):Steelbonds
    Skype (pref):the.guy64
    Where do you live? (Country):Cyprus
    Timezone:gmt+2
    How long have you been playing mods?: 3-5 months
    Why do you want to play on the server?: I want a proper plain and simple FTB infinity that stays up and has good community
    What are you like? (Personality-wise):Friendly. helpfull and preety much i try my best to have fun with people
    What are you good at?: IF you ask about the mod side, i am decent/good , in big reactors, and medium/decent with wires and all that, also tinker's (the making of the tools and different stuff in there)
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not so far
    Anything else?: I would like to be a mature community, and fun to be in it :D

18. Malthe_MC

Malthe_MC New Member

IGN (minecraft username): Malthe_MC
    Skype (pref): Malthe_MC
    Where do you live? (Country): Denmark
    Timezone: Central European Time Zone i think
    How long have you been playing mods?: about a year now :)
    Why do you want to play on the server?: im looking for a server without any fools, and for a awsome communety
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): im a pretty clever boy (i think), and im a nice guy thats not looking for any trouble.
    What are you good at?: minecraft realatted, then mostly tech mod and magic mods. not the Vanilla guy :)
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
    Anything else?: if i get accepted then its the first time because of my age :)

19. Shooter

Shooter New Member

IGN (minecraft username): shooterminecraft
    Skype (pref): Deviusmyst
    Where do you live? (Country): East Coast of Canada
    Timezone: EST+1:30
    How long have you been playing mods?: Since the release of Feed the Beast
    Why do you want to play on the server?: I think it will be very fun and learn even more about the mods as I play.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am easy to get along with, chill and love playing random games for fun.
    What are you good at?: I am good at video games I guess. For example, I play binding of Isaac and I think I am good at that. In modded Minecraft, I am good at some of the tech mods and I am currently in the process of learning the magic mods.
    Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Yes, on a server I was on over a year ago, we had a rule, to spice things up, that if you caught anyone in your base you could kill them, just to encourage more playing, collabs, etc. So I logged in and found the owner in my base placing TNT, redstone and a pressure plate 1 block away from where I logged in. He seen me and he ran so me and my friend chased him and he combat logged. He then got mad saying he didn't have it hooked up, which he did, and proceeded to ban me for lying and false claims. We never spoke after that.
    Anything else?: Nope. :)

20. Lethalmatter

Lethalmatter New Member

IGN: Lethalmatter
    Skype (pref): VampyLestat
    Where do you live? (Country): USA, FL
    Timezone: EST
    How long have you been playing mods?: 3+ years, started on modded, never really played vanilla
    Why do you want to play on the server?: Have been looking for a mature server with all the mods my gf and I love playing.
    What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly and respectful
    What are you good at?: Mostly Tech, organization, and Building nice or large structures.
    Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Nope, I always follow the rules.
    Anything else?: My gf and another friend will be joining me if we may join. IGN: Roselllie , lazythirdeye