Whitelist Server InfinityCraft|FTB Infinity 1.2.0|Whitelist|24/7 DEDI|14GB.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CoughDrop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): CoughDrop
Skype (pref): Don't use skype. I prefer steam/mumble or TS. Can give handles at request.
Where do you live? (Country):US
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing mods?:Since early IC and BC; also been an avid player since MC beta
Why do you want to play on the server?: Was playing with a small group of friends on a private server but they stopped playing and I'm looking to find a close-knit group of people to continue building with.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Goal-oriented and likes to express creativity via building complex designs.
What are you good at?: Ambitious, creative builds ; tech oriented mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Nope
Anything else?: Currently have lots of freetime

MrGamingFreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrGamingFreak
Where do you live?: Latvia,Riga
Timezeone: GMT+02.00,Easter European Time
How long have you been playing mods?: Really long and have a good understanding of old mods
Why do you want to play on the server?:Its cooler to play in a small server not in a giant unsafe server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Trying to automate all the things! :D
What are you good at?: Finding a way to automate all the needed things.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Just once.A guy raged and banned everyone in the server. :D
Anything else?: Usually have a lot of playtime.

Last edited:

Rickitang

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rickitang
Where do you live? South Africa
Timezone:UTC +02:00
How long have you been playing mods? Almost 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been searching for a server that I can have fun with other people, been playing solo for long, so looking for a community.
What are you like? I am very friendly, I get on with people quite well, just a bit quiet.
What are you good at?: I am good at ars magica 2, tinkers and not too bad with TE.
Have you ever been banned?: No I have never been banned.
Anything else?: no

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
Would be nice if you stopped changing the IP and prevent white-listed people from playing.. It tells me I'm not white-listed but I should be..

Randomguy86

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Randomguy86
Skype (pref): luigiman1234567
Where do you live? (Country): United States
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: Over 3 years ago
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play with my friend ICON_ELEMENTZ and I love playing technical mods with other people.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): In large crowds of people, I like to be anonymous and don't want to attract attention being shy. When I'm among people that I know or if I see them online on a server, I am open, nice, and trustworthy unless I'm being attacked by profanity and mocking words by another player.
What are you good at?: I'm pretty good at shooting a bow on minecraft. I am good at playing 2D Platformers and puzzles as well.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes I have been banned. It was either for fun by my friends playing stupid with me, or it was the first time I have ever played on a server where I didn't know what griefing was and I broke a house made of diamonds.
Anything else?: I like sushi.

Tolu0010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Jack12580
Skype (pref):If you message me on FTB forums I'll give it to you
Timezone: Mountain Timezone
How long have you been playing mods?:2 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to play on it because my friend recommended it and says good things about the server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a friendly nice person, a little nerdy who just likes to have fun with friends and loves to learn
What are you good at?: Computers example Programming, Piano, Mathematics, Literature, Science, Writing, Social Studies or World Histiory
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I've never been banned from any servers.
Anything else?: Not really

Cole Towner

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft username: fire385
Where do you live? (Country): USA
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: For 1 Month (i know the basics and mid-game items)
Why do you want to play on the server?: Ive ben looking for a server that was whitelisted because i always get griffed on public server and every other sign up applications i did alway denie me because my age and the fact that i got autism witch is a disease that make you un-social (only talk to people if the want to talk to me)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): i am very nice. i never had any problem of wrong doing on any server. im also willing to share resorces that other players may need it. so overall im a caring and sharing kind of guy.
What are you good at?: building and i can find minecraft ores that are normally really rare really easily.

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications are now open again.
All below are whitelisted, also please pm me your skype or add me: TurnedSlayer
Also server has been updated

IGN (minecraft username): Pikkon3890
Skype (pref): Don't Use
Timezone: Pacific
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Tired of hosting my own servers with little players. Would love to play on a server with a large community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Not a dick when it comes to respecting people's in game property. Pretty chill, and go with the flow.
What are you good at?: Really good at most tech mods. AE2 Thermal Expansion, IC2...etc
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: I've ran multiple servers (FTB, ModSauce, Utopia, a couple custom ones) and I am really looking forward to playing on a server I am not running. I know how hard it can be sometimes and I appreciate your dedication to running this.

IGN (minecraft username): nateDog965

Skype (pref): Nathan McKee

Where do you live? (Country): U S A

Timezone: Pacific Time

How long have you been playing mods?: sence augest of 2014

Why do you want to play on the server?: to improve the community and to lend a helping hand to the community.

What are you like? (Personality-wise): I help others when they need any assistance.

What are you good at?: i'm good at applied energistics, ae2, and big reactors, also i have a specale building type.

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no i have never been banned from a server.

Anything else?: no that prity much is all.

IGN (minecraft username): YouUrble

Skype (pref): xACEDxKILLERx

Timezone: Eastern Time

How long have you been playing mods?: 5 years

Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to join a fun and small community because the bigger ones aren't very like my style, I like to get to know everyone i play with. I know alot about mods and can help people troubleshoot some problems they may be having, give tips, and overall help out.

What are you like? (Personality-wise): Happy, but also shy.. Try to help others, and i cant really explain the rest of me in words.. Its harder than most think

What are you good at?: Building/Not so much decorating.. Mods... I can do decent code in computercraft (LUA)... Problem solving. Just about everything

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, i usually stay around long enough and the server either disappears or theres been one time where the server owner cheated in alot of items for certain players and made it all completely unfair and laggy.. so i left..

Anything else?: Hope to get accepted and play with you guys soon!

IGN (minecraft username): Benderman
Skype (pref): Secret. I'll PM someone if I get accepted
Where do you live? (Country): US
How long have you been playing mods?: FTB since Beta A pack
Why do you want to play on the server?: I can't find any good servers, or any tbh
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Calm, hardly talk unless I need to. Interesting humor
What are you good at?: Hockey
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): How could I be banned if I never joined?
Anything else?: #NYR

IGN (minecraft username): BlitzTheGamer
Skype (pref): BlitzTheGamer
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: since Minecraft Beta 1.5 (3-4 years ago) ; Played mods most when 1.2.5 Tekkit was released.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on a server where I can enjoy a lag free experience with a mature community of players.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm pretty relaxed and don't get upset easily, I love a good challenge and when put to a task, I have it completed at the best possible outcome.
What are you good at?: In game I am very well rounded, I have dived into almost every popular mod you could think of, IRL I enjoy Computer Science (Software Engineering),I'm taking courses for Java at my school and have been teaching myself HTML for the past two years. I am very athletic and have been running XCountry and playing basketball since 3rd grade.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes, I was banned in Minecraft Beta 1.7 for hacking on mc-pvp.com for the first time in my life. (stupid mistake that was never repeated)
Anything else?: Nope :).

IGN (minecraft username): xCopyright
Skype (pref): chase.mann721
How long have you been playing mods?: few years
Why do you want to play on the server?: Don't really care to play on single player that much.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Helpful to others if they need it. I do like to joke around with people, but only if I know them well enough.
What are you good at?: More of the technical side to things. I find mods fairly easy to understand, but things like coming up with ideas for building has room for improvement.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not that I am aware of
Anything else?: Nothing comes to mind.

IGN(Minecraft Username): CraftManHTR
where do you live? England
timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods? since i first got Minecraft 3 years a go. Favourites are most FTB, pixelmon, crazycraft, tekkit, yogscast complete and attack o the B-team
Why would you want to play on this server? to have fun, meat new people and make everything in the modpack.
What are you like? cool guy, fun to play with but can be mischievous.
What re you good at? Making the tech stuff in FTB and am ok at making bases but i usually biome run or stay with someone else.
Have you ever been banned? Sort of, i got into an argumant with an admin once over whos base was better and he banned me for a week which resulted in his demotion.
Anything else? try to play mine craft as often as possible and am on almost everyday

IGN (minecraft username):Exilo
Skype (pref):fafaf1234privat
Where do you live? (Country): Sweden
Timezone: +1
How long have you been playing mods?: For 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Becuase i want to play on an server that is small and have fun with people and just play with them kinda and not new all the time
What are you like? (Personality-wise):Im kind love to make people laugh and im never angry
What are you good at?: Tinkers, EnderIO and Applied Energestics
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No i have never been banned from an server
Anything else?: 1 or 2 of my friends will maybe send an application to and if they get in and me we will build an base together. :)

IGN (minecraft username)Potatoroller
Skype (pref):dont realy use it
Where do you live? (Country):Israel
Timezone:GMT +2
How long have you been playing mods?:I have never played with mods before.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i want to start to learn about mods in Minecraft.
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I like to be in a small comunnity and people that realy do fun things in Minecraft.
What are you good at?:I didnt play in a mod pack before,so i dont know anything about mods.however,i now the basics (minecraft vanila)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Never
Anything else?: Looking foward to play on a mod pack server :).

I understand whitelist applications are closed, but I really can't find any other decent looking servers. Room for one more?

IGN (minecraft username):ccox56
Skype (pref):ccox56
Where do you live? (Country):MI canton
Timezone:ets
How long have you been playing mods?:almost 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because it is boring playing alone
What are you like? (Personality-wise):nice,fun to play with
What are you good at?:magic mod and ender io
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no
Anything else?: i do record on youtube

IGN (minecraft username): MartulayHD
Skype (pref): martulayhd
Where do you live? (Country): Ireland
Timezone:GMT
How long have you been playing mods?:Since way back when the original tekkit was released
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm looking for a server with mature members who are all friends with each other. I hate playing on my own and meeting new friends is always so much fun and really exciting.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm quite a bubbly character and I love to help others. Very laid back and a fair guy.
What are you good at?: I am consider myself good at the technical things in the FTB modpacks. I love working with mods such as Applied Energistics.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Nope, never been banned.
Anything else?: Nope, nothing more to say.

IGN (minecraft username): yourcreeper007
Skype (pref): mattzilla901
Timezone: Easren Standard Time (EST)
How long have you been playing mods?: about a year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Last modded server closed and been dying to play mods
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Laid back, open to different ways to do stuff, and I also enjoy helping others
What are you good at?: Building redstone/tech UHC
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?: That's it! Thanks for reading!!​

IGN (minecraft username):FTBNoob2015
Skype (pref): dont have one atm
Where do you live? (Country):USA
Timezone:Central
How long have you been playing mods?:4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:as long as i can
What are you like? (Personality-wise):Easy to get along with and pretty laid back
What are you good at?: thermal expansion <somewhat lol
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):not that i know of
Anything else?:i have ran and owned several servers, just looking to play on one and not have the headache.

IGN (minecraft username): ryry_ryan
Skype (pref): judelylle.345
Where do you live? (Country): Canada
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
How long have you been playing mods?: For a long time ever since 2013 but I only started playing the more technical mods about a year ago, I used the feed the beast mod pack.
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want to play on the server because It is more fun and addictive especially co operating with other people rather than just playing singleplayer, which i get bored easily. I also want to learn more about mods by playing on the server as well as helping others and sharing the knowledge that another taught me.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm co operative and a fun guy to play with. I like teaching other people about things they don't know. I have a sense of humor and could be funny but I know when to be serious. Overall I'm a charismatic and an optimistic person.
What are you good at?: I consider myself a good builder and a strategic player. I have great ideas for building things such as, a huge moutain/underground base.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I have never been banned at all in any game. I have great respect for the rules, the admins, moderators, the rest of the staff, as well as other players.
Anything else?: I like learning new things and I can take constructive criticism. I'm a mature player and a supportive one too, so if you need to talk to someone, that someone can be me.

IGN (minecraft username): TehKnight117
Skype (pref): Shamil1187
Where do you live? (Country): US
Timezone: Mountain Time
How long have you been playing mods?: Three years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I'm interested in FTB Infinity and looking for an active server ;)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a calm and chill person who is kind of laid back most of the time.
What are you good at?: I love building and making things look nice.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never been banned.
Anything else?: Nope.

GN (minecraft username): Afrique617
Skype (pref):
Timezone: Central Standard Time
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on the server?: Single player gets lonely
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Introvert
What are you good at?: Nothing really, but I can learn anything.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No
Anything else?:

IGN (minecraft username):symphonicx
Skype (pref):Do Not Wanna Share publicly i will pm if Needed.
Where do you live? (Country):United States
Timezone:Central
How long have you been playing mods?:2 Years
Why do you want to play on the server?:Cause i like Whitelisted server Less Trollers And Nice people That are Very Very polite
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Umm friends Nice Rather Give Then Receive =]
What are you good at?: I do Not Really know Too Be totally Honest
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Nope :)
Anything else?:No Sir :) Have a nice Day!

IGN (minecraft username): SonneillonZ.
Skype (pref): will pm this if needed.
Where do you live? (Country): Denmark.
Timezone: GMT 1+.
How long have you been playing mods?: 3 years.
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a mature server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): laid back.
What are you good at?: Automation.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Never been banned.
Anything else?: Looking forward to play with you guys.

IGN (minecraft username): Bematrix
Skype (pref): PM if needed
Where do you live? (Country): Portugal
Timezone: GMT +0
How long have you been playing mods?: For about 3 years now
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a mature server with a great community where I can play this new FTB modpack, build cool stuff, and have a overall good time
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very laid back, and I consider myself a social person :p
What are you good at?: Tech mods, as an Engineering student, that's what I do. Can build some good stuff aswell
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, never been banned
Anything else?: Looking forward to join this great community!

IGN: TisonTop
Where do you live? U.S
Timezone: Eastern
How long have you been playing mods?: Tekkit
Why do you want to play on the server?: To meet new people and have fun playing mods with them.
What are you like?: "Kind of" Funny, nice, friendly and very helpful
What are you good at?: Im ok with the tech mods but im great with magic mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Yes, i was blamed by someone for doing something i didnt do.
Anything else?: I just hope you will consider adding me.

IGN: predator117x
Where do you live?: England
How long have you been playing mods?: 1 year
Why do you want to play on the server?: A friend is already on the server, we want to play Minecraft!.. - lag free! ;)
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Helpful, kind, usually fairly quiet...
What are you good at?: I don't really know what i'm good at... I just enjoy building and mining... It's all about the game ;)
Anything else?: Looking forward to playing!

IGN:SteamController
Skype (pref): Ask if you want to know
Where do you live?: U.K
Timezone: GMT
How long have you been playing mods?: A Year
Why do you want to play on the server?: Looking for a casual server to play with friends, lag free.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Helpful, like a good joke, not really talkative.
What are you good at?: The mainstream Mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? Nope.
Anything else?: Looking forward to playing :)

IGN (minecraft username):NetF0x

Skype (pref):monstergameism1

Where do you live? (Country):Brasil I went in america wen i was 3 and wen't back age of 9

Timezone:America/Cuiaba (Don't know how to use the Timezone site correctly)

How long have you been playing mods?:1+ year

Why do you want to play on the server?:This server is so perfect and my friend is on it,its fassanating server :D
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I love helping outhers and am very calm plus funny depending whats happing around me,sum jokes here and there AND am a really organize person

What are you good at?:Archour/Bow and building

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):
Anything else?
:no

Please White-List me as fast if am allowed,because my friend is white-listed and he doesn't want to wait for me

I know the modpack is huge but i want to start out fresh with my friend
And its probaly hard to see the green high-lighted letters...

IGN: dudethe1st
Live: USA
How long with mods: been playing all technic packs and have a lot of experience with majority of mods in infinity.
Why play on server?: i have been looking for a good server for a while with no banned mods because others i barely can do anything, this server seems perfect!
Personality: Nice, outgoing, easy to learn and respectful to others and rules.
What are you good at?: I love AE and IC2 but i know basics to all the mods except maybe a few.
Ever been banned?: no sir

Thanks!

IGN (minecraft username): cibastian
Skype (pref): I'll prefer not to reveal the name in a public forum... sorry
Where do you live? (Country): Israel
Timezone: GMT + 2:00
How long have you been playing mods?: ever since Minecraft beta 1.8.1
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been looking for a FTB Infinity server that seems like it should have a nice community and up-time (one that can support a mass of people) and while browsing the forum I saw this server and it seems to be fitting my criteria, and that is why I'd like to join this server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I think I am quite a laid back person, I like to joke around and chat with people regarding most topics.
What are you good at?: I'd like to say tech and magic mods in-game, and IRL I like programming and playing various other video games
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not that I can recall.
Anything else?: I'd be really glad to join the server and meet awesome new people!

IGN (minecraft username): thenews1999
Skype (pref): thenews1999
Where do you live? (Country): UK/england
How long have you been playing mods?: stopped for a while but starting again
Why do you want to play on the server?: i want to play modded again and this server looks pretty good
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im a nice guy i enjoy playing with other people
What are you good at?: im good at building and i will try to learn most of the mods in the modpack
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope
Anything else?: nope

IGN (minecraft username): Josh_Abbott
Skype (pref): joshy.abbott
Timezone: Central
How long have you been playing mods?: since 1.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: I really would like a fun server where things like quarrys aren't banned. And I am also getting board of playing alone.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am very helpful and caring.
What are you good at?: Tech; Magic; Building
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No, I haven't.
Anything else?: Nope

IGN: Algram
Where do you live?: Germany (but pretty good in English)
Timezone: CET
How long have you been playing mods?: Im playing Minecraft since pretty much Beta 1.2 and started with the mods early, too
Why do you want to play on the server?: It is so hard to find a good mature server that keep their map a little bit longer and actually play together instead of griefing.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Very open, structured and I like to build together
What are you good at?: Making compact machines, building nice bases
Have you ever been banned?:
Never.
Anything else?: Please accept me, I am desperate in search of a good server, my Minecraft-addiction doesn't get what it wants! :b

IGN (minecraft username):WavedBunneh
Skype (pref):
Where do you live? (Country):South Africa
Timezone:+2
How long have you been playing mods?:3-4 years
Why do you want to play on the server?:because it has the modes i like and i hate griefing
What are you like? (Personality-wise):fun and funny
What are you good at?:everything
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):no never
Anything else?:i have 3 friends Stevefoxza Apollo_Creed_ZA and BamGoesTheLemon i will like to start my base with if they can join 2 thanks

IGN:reject_penguin
age:16 ive been told im mature for my age you wouldnt know my age from my voice either.:D
Timezone:central time zone
How long have you been playing mods?:since the minecraft mindcrack pack
Why do you want to play on the server?:
i want to play with a friendly group of people who just enjoy playing some MC and frankly single player gets boring.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Im layed back and i dedicate myself and am loyal to good servers i love some good old jokes.
What are you good at?: i like to try and make nice looking buildings and just explore the mods im not the best at technical mods but i want to advance what better way to do it than with some good people around.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): nope :D
Anything else?:i think thats all i want to say and that i want to start youtube so i might do that here if ya dont mind it:D. and try not to look down on my age i play with mostly older people on other games .

IGN (minecraft username): Butterking214
Skype (pref): Butterking214 (may show up as elias musleh)
Where do you live? (Country):America
Timezone:pacific
How long have you been playing mods?:3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: i hate to play on pubilc servers and its always fun to have a community to play with you and you can always ask someone a question.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im the happy type of person i try to make the best of things, and am also a competitive person in a way.
What are you good at?: if you mean mods im good at ic2 and mystcraft but if you mean in life im good at computers and at basketball.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No
Anything else?:i think my friend will come and that is all.

IGN (minecraft username): CoughDrop
Skype (pref): Don't use skype. I prefer steam/mumble or TS. Can give handles at request.
Where do you live? (Country):US
How long have you been playing mods?:Since early IC and BC; also been an avid player since MC beta
Why do you want to play on the server?: Was playing with a small group of friends on a private server but they stopped playing and I'm looking to find a close-knit group of people to continue building with.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Goal-oriented and likes to express creativity via building complex designs.
What are you good at?: Ambitious, creative builds ; tech oriented mods
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Nope
Anything else?: Currently have lots of freetime

IGN: MrGamingFreak
Where do you live?: Latvia,Riga
Timezeone: GMT+02.00,Easter European Time
How long have you been playing mods?: Really long and have a good understanding of old mods
Why do you want to play on the server?:Its cooler to play in a small server not in a giant unsafe server.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Trying to automate all the things! :D
What are you good at?: Finding a way to automate all the needed things.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Just once.A guy raged and banned everyone in the server. :D
Anything else?: Usually have a lot of playtime.

IGN: Rickitang
Where do you live? South Africa
Timezone:UTC +02:00
How long have you been playing mods? Almost 3 years
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have been searching for a server that I can have fun with other people, been playing solo for long, so looking for a community.
What are you like? I am very friendly, I get on with people quite well, just a bit quiet.
What are you good at?: I am good at ars magica 2, tinkers and not too bad with TE.
Have you ever been banned?: No I have never been banned.
Anything else?: no

IGN (minecraft username): Randomguy86
Skype (pref): luigiman1234567

Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Yes I have been banned. It was either for fun by my friends playing stupid with me, or it was the first time I have ever played on a server where I didn't know what griefing was and I broke a house made of diamonds.
Anything else?: I like sushi.

IGN (minecraft username): Jack12580
Skype (pref):If you message me on FTB forums I'll give it to you
Timezone: Mountain Timezone
How long have you been playing mods?:2 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: I would like to play on it because my friend recommended it and says good things about the server
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm a friendly nice person, a little nerdy who just likes to have fun with friends and loves to learn
What are you good at?: Computers example Programming, Piano, Mathematics, Literature, Science, Writing, Social Studies or World Histiory
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): I've never been banned from any servers.
Anything else?: Not really

SmithsTM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Ljsjls11_
Skype (pref): You have mine
Where do you live? (Country): AUS
How long have you been playing mods?: Like a year and half
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have played on some SMP server's for vanilia and now recently i watched a hermits video (kinddaddydmac) and a multiplayer server for modded sounds like a great time. This server already looks like it got a great community and i love helping the community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice and forgiving , i do joke from time to time and make sure it doesnt damage others things :)
What are you good at?: building i can supply you a pic on skype? and automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No. i have all ways listened to rules i don't see the point in wasting my time when you know you will get banned and others time.
Anything else?: I love SMP and i love making new friends and building a community + community builds!

9lI

Jul 29, 2019

IGN (minecraft username): 9lI (Nine, letter l, uppercase i
Skype (pref): bman2224
Timezone: Chicago
How long have you been playing mods?: For about 4 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: My friends Nick and Tolu, play on here and I wish to be apart of a mature and friendly community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm calm and a little bit of a geek. I also ask quite a load of questions (Sorry)
What are you good at?: I am good at problem solving, I get too frustrated if I cant find something out, I am good at building and also very creative
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Only once, because they thought I hacked because I killed an admin in pvp.
Anything else?: Parents are divorced, that may explain my inactivity at times.​

Aerowind21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Aerowind21
Skype (pref): Aerowind21(i don't usually use skype.i use ts more often for playing)
Where do you live? (Country):Indonesia
Timezone: UTC +07.00
How long have you been playing mods?:I don;t remember exactly but i think when 1.6.4 mods come out
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because i was bored playing modded minecraft alone so i want to join a server
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I'm patient,calm,like helping each other.
What are you good at?:Calculating,Thinking and pretty much general mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):No
Anything else?:My internet is slow so i cannot get to the server very often.
Also sorry if my english is kinda messed up because engish is not my native language

TurnedSlayer

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted, will whitelist later today
IGN (minecraft username): Ljsjls11_
Skype (pref): You have mine
Where do you live? (Country): AUS
How long have you been playing mods?: Like a year and half
Why do you want to play on the server?: I have played on some SMP server's for vanilia and now recently i watched a hermits video (kinddaddydmac) and a multiplayer server for modded sounds like a great time. This server already looks like it got a great community and i love helping the community.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Nice and forgiving , i do joke from time to time and make sure it doesnt damage others things :)
What are you good at?: building i can supply you a pic on skype? and automation
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): No. i have all ways listened to rules i don't see the point in wasting my time when you know you will get banned and others time.
Anything else?: I love SMP and i love making new friends and building a community + community builds!

IGN (minecraft username): 9lI (Nine, letter l, uppercase i
Skype (pref): bman2224
Timezone: Chicago
How long have you been playing mods?: For about 4 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: My friends Nick and Tolu, play on here and I wish to be apart of a mature and friendly community
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I'm calm and a little bit of a geek. I also ask quite a load of questions (Sorry)
What are you good at?: I am good at problem solving, I get too frustrated if I cant find something out, I am good at building and also very creative
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Only once, because they thought I hacked because I killed an admin in pvp.
Anything else?: Parents are divorced, that may explain my inactivity at times.​

IGN (minecraft username): Aerowind21
Skype (pref): Aerowind21(i don't usually use skype.i use ts more often for playing)
Where do you live? (Country):Indonesia
Timezone: UTC +07.00
How long have you been playing mods?:I don;t remember exactly but i think when 1.6.4 mods come out
Why do you want to play on the server?:Because i was bored playing modded minecraft alone so i want to join a server
What are you like? (Personality-wise):I'm patient,calm,like helping each other.
What are you good at?:Calculating,Thinking and pretty much general mods.
Anything else?:My internet is slow so i cannot get to the server very often.
Also sorry if my english is kinda messed up because engish is not my native language

Toanuvo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Toanuvo
Skype (pref): i have it
Timezone: pst
How long have you been playing mods?: since 1.2.5
Why do you want to play on the server?: i just want a server that doesnt lag when i build my base. my friend is hosting a server off his computer and they dont get on very much either.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): mostly quiet
What are you good at?: mostly tech mods but i like magic too
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): waaay back in 1.2.5 on a tekkit classic server
Anything else?: nope

Dracoknight200

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Dracoknight200
Skype (pref): Dracoknight200
Where do you live? (Country): Argentina
Timezone: UTC/GTM -3
How long have you been playing mods?: Since 1.6.4
Why do you want to play on the server?: Because i get bored in the singleplayer
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I like to help and to learn things
What are you good at?: Buildcraft, thermal expansion
Anything else?: i hope learn about mods i don't know and I speak English good but I have small problems writing

Last edited:

Steelbonds

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username):Steelbonds
Skype (pref):the.guy64
Where do you live? (Country):Cyprus
Timezone:gmt+2
How long have you been playing mods?: 3-5 months
Why do you want to play on the server?: I want a proper plain and simple FTB infinity that stays up and has good community
What are you like? (Personality-wise):Friendly. helpfull and preety much i try my best to have fun with people
What are you good at?: IF you ask about the mod side, i am decent/good , in big reactors, and medium/decent with wires and all that, also tinker's (the making of the tools and different stuff in there)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): Not so far
Anything else?: I would like to be a mature community, and fun to be in it :D

Malthe_MC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): Malthe_MC
Skype (pref): Malthe_MC
Where do you live? (Country): Denmark
Timezone: Central European Time Zone i think
How long have you been playing mods?: about a year now :)
Why do you want to play on the server?: im looking for a server without any fools, and for a awsome communety
What are you like? (Personality-wise): im a pretty clever boy (i think), and im a nice guy thats not looking for any trouble.
What are you good at?: minecraft realatted, then mostly tech mod and magic mods. not the Vanilla guy :)
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes): no
Anything else?: if i get accepted then its the first time because of my age :)

Shooter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN (minecraft username): shooterminecraft
Skype (pref): Deviusmyst
Where do you live? (Country): East Coast of Canada
Timezone: EST+1:30
How long have you been playing mods?: Since the release of Feed the Beast
Why do you want to play on the server?: I think it will be very fun and learn even more about the mods as I play.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): I am easy to get along with, chill and love playing random games for fun.
What are you good at?: I am good at video games I guess. For example, I play binding of Isaac and I think I am good at that. In modded Minecraft, I am good at some of the tech mods and I am currently in the process of learning the magic mods.
Have you ever been banned? If so why? (Be honest, you won't be denied just for saying yes):Yes, on a server I was on over a year ago, we had a rule, to spice things up, that if you caught anyone in your base you could kill them, just to encourage more playing, collabs, etc. So I logged in and found the owner in my base placing TNT, redstone and a pressure plate 1 block away from where I logged in. He seen me and he ran so me and my friend chased him and he combat logged. He then got mad saying he didn't have it hooked up, which he did, and proceeded to ban me for lying and false claims. We never spoke after that.
Anything else?: Nope. :)

Lethalmatter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lethalmatter
Skype (pref): VampyLestat
Where do you live? (Country): USA, FL
How long have you been playing mods?: 3+ years, started on modded, never really played vanilla
Why do you want to play on the server?: Have been looking for a mature server with all the mods my gf and I love playing.
What are you like? (Personality-wise): Friendly and respectful
What are you good at?: Mostly Tech, organization, and Building nice or large structures.
Have you ever been banned? If so why?: Nope, I always follow the rules.
Anything else?: My gf and another friend will be joining me if we may join. IGN: Roselllie , lazythirdeye