Whitelist Server Infiniterra-Infinity-1.3.4-Friendly-No Banned items-Dedicated 24/7-NoPvP

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bruce Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thepersonhere
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Since the days of AE2, Buildcraft and IC and modpacks were not a thing.
Motivation to join: Looking for a nice community with no restrictions on builds or items.

NovoGames

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NovoGames
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: since FTB Lite 1.1.1
Motivation to join: a nice community with fun to build and no limits to build.

JoKillerPT

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JoKillerPT
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: play minecraft with mods from the 1.2.5
Motivation to join: I humbly so with people, i have very experience with mods because i played minecraft with mods from the 1.2.5

killacrazy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JoKillerPT
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: play minecraft with mods from the 1.2.5
Motivation to join: I humbly so with people, i have very experience with mods because i played minecraft with mods from the 1.2.5

Do not whitelist this user if you want someone who follows rules

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amadara
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Since FTB Ultimate
Motivation to join: Cool server spawn, love to try in this mature server.

O2Hunter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Streetgost
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Started with ultimate 1.4.7
Motivation to join: I've been looking for a friendly server in EU which isn't as crowded as publics, also I want to get helped and offer help to other members.

And I would like to bring a friend of mine:

IGN: Twotwaffle
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Also since ftb ultimate
Motivation to join: He wants to play along with me on a not so full server aswell.

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dekutanoth
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Several servers of Direwolf20 and Infinity that just went inactive/lost funding
Motivation to join: I love playing with others, and helping :)

Muphet

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Muphet
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: modded minecraft since industrial craft 1, been playing most of the packs (no HQM) till present day. I decided to play some 'easy' packs while gregtech6 is in production (gt5 kinda "too short").
Motivation to join: I was playing 1.3.4 infinity for about week on other server and they decided to transfer to new server.. RIP so it's new server time i guess

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Skiptrace
Location: Texas, US (Yes i fully accept any conceived Ping Issues that are actually more than likely non-existant as I have played on several european servers with 0 latency issues)
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Since the old Tekkit packs back in 1.2
Motivation to join: Looking for a good server to join as I want to get back into modded MC again, but have not been able to find a stable server.

Blue4euro4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sglwilso
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Around 3 years
Motivation to join: Would like to play with loads of other people who love FTB.

Reddis

Jul 29, 2019
Server application
IGN: Born_0f_Fire (zero in of)
Personal Info: Ryan, 38, married, father to 2 young boys.
Communication preference: typing chat, not voip.
Fav mods: Dreaconic Evolution, EnderIO.
Build type: Technical, not pretty.
Typical play time: 1-3 hrs / day, usually after 9pm cst.

Briedyn07

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum Name: Briedyn07
  2. Minecraft name: Briedyn07
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: Philippines GMT +8.
  5. How long have you played the modded version of minecraft? Played since the released of FTB Ultimate, and
  6. I played many modpacks as well. Like Monster, Unleashed, Direwolf, and so much more.
  7. What do you like about modded minecraft? It's more fun to play with and also it's also moderately hardcore :).
  8. Have you been banned? If so, why? Nope, never once. I stick to all the rules on every server I've played into, and follow them.
  9. What can you bring to the community? I could help other people on their problem, I am friendly, and I can help with building stuffs like spawn areas, and all other types of building ideas :).
  10. Playing time : 4-8 hours a day, and I can play 24 hours straight.

PS : Mature to other players, and good to moderators and admins.
    -My real name is Danilo, you can call me dan ;)

Last edited:

STyX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trild
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: Everything began with playing Industrialcraft and Buildcraft. Months later the Technic Launcher came out.From there on i played like 90% of there released Modpacks. Furthermore I am a very big fan of the Direwolf20 Modpack and now am looking for a new challenge(Infinity).
Motivation to join: I've been looking around for a small, cool and friendly community for about a month now... So it would be quite awesome to join you guys and play with you.

mrgreaper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrgreaper
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: i am the retired creator of the mrgreapers twisted mod, played minecraft on and off for years, mainly my own mod packs (i used to run my own pack here )
Motivation to join: want to play minecraft again and start up my live streaming once more to relax between coding my app, work and other games. Had hoped to play after work if possible (2 amish gmt)
The server rules apeal (mob griefing false...yes no creepers, keep inventory.....yes no rage quits :) )

A

Alekdinho

IGN: Alekdinho
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: My favourite mod is IC2 and Thermal Expansion, trying to learn the most out of it. I was really into FTB a year ago but lack of time me quit MC for a while, now I really want to go back to FTB.
Motivation to join: Really exciting to meet a new community and learn from others and share ideas. Hope to see you around

Cheers! :)

KakePvP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:KakesRevengeCZ
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp:I was playing all kinds of FTB modpacks for about 2yrs now
Motivation to join: Im trying to find small whitelist server with couple friendly people to have fun and do all kinds of shenanigans :)

MetroidHunter123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MetroidHunter123
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp:A good two-three years
Motivation to join: Servers are fun fam

opt_user

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: opt_user
Modded Minecraft or FTB exp: i play since the first tekkit
Motivation to join: just got some free time i want use to play ftb and relax