Whitelist Server InfiniteCraft: FTB Infinity 1.6.2-1.7.10 (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrFaux

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 23
IGN-MrFaux21
Skype-carlosdaniel14
Why you would like to join-i love small communities since im very friendly and like to talk a lot and its better to do so in a small community have lots of experience in modded MC
How friendly are you- very friendly

M

Manxzx1

Age-19
IGN-Manxzx1
Skype-(I don't want to post this on a forum)
Why you would like to join- I have been looking for a server to play on with a small community.
How friendly are you- I'm fairly friendly.

mcrocksohiostate

Jul 29, 2019
25Age-(18+ only)
IGN-countryboy2723
Skype- dont use skype hopefully thats not a problem
Why you would like to join- to play w a small group of ppl
How friendly are you-very well help as much as i can

M

MichaelSWazowski

Age- 19
IGN- MuchoMochoMango
Skype- Michael.wazowski69
Why you would like to join- I would like to join because I love playing with a lot of players and love to make friends.
How friendly are you- I'm friendly just don't get on my bad sad.

brian hatley

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 28
IGN-Brianhatley
Skype-brian_hatley
Why you would like to join- just like to play minecraft, server is the only way to go.
How friendly are you- mostly keep to myself, but i do help out whenever somebody needs it.

K

Kelseyremy

Age-(18+ only) I'm 21!
IGN- kremy1815
Skype- Will give out later!
Why you would like to join- Playing Minecraft on a server with other people just adds so much more fun to the game!
How friendly are you- I'd say I'm very friendly and a team player I'm very laid back and easy going!

E

Eridinus

Age-(18+ only) 19
IGN- Eridinus
Skype- arcticsoul97
Why you would like to join- Looking for a quiet server to enjoy some modded minecraft with mature players.
How friendly are you- Enough that you'll want to take me to bed.

Lethalmatter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lethalmatter
Why you would like to join: Looking for a mature/long lasting server that my friend and I can play on and make new friends too.
How friendly are you: I enjoy helping others to the best of my abilities while being mature and respectful.

D

DeadMeerakat

Age- 21
IGN- DeadMeerkat
Skype- deadmeerkat (I rarely log into it, and would much rather discord/teamspeak.)
Why you would like to join- Redundant question? You're running a server for a modpack, am I going to butter my toast with it? I'm likely to play it.
How friendly are you- As you saw above, i'm sarcastic, and I'm generally up for a laugh more than an argument.

K

KoznChaos

Application:

Age-18
IGN-KoznChaos
Skype-daskelpto (I primarily use discord - KoznChaos)
Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a server
How friendly are you-Very