Whitelist Server InfiniteCraft: FTB Infinity 1.6.2-1.7.10 (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

silverman24300

Jul 29, 2019
Age-18
IGN- silverman24300
Skype- jack.maxwell08
Why you would like to join- i want to be apart of a friendly community
How friendly are you- very friendly

Ncheups

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My name ingame is "Ncheups"
Skype?: nolhan-dupuy
Why you would like to join?: I'm looking for a whitelisted feed the beast server, I'm french but i like to play on english server (principally because there is lot of english server and not lot of french, it also allows me to better develop my English). I already play on a minecraft vanilla server but this is starting to get me bored, so i would like to play on a moded server, and as I like the modpack with related technology I say this is the perfect present modpack.
How friendly are you- As I have already said I'm french and what I did not say is that I also made videos (in French of course:https://www.youtube.com/user/Ncheupsgaming) I know very well the game in vanilla, and a little with mods, so if I can of course I would like to make video in this server, if i'm accepted. Although I'm french I know well enough to speak English, so I could communicate with the entire community of your server.
Sorry once again for my english.
cordially Ncheups

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My name ingame is "Ncheups"
Skype?: nolhan-dupuy
Why you would like to join?: I'm looking for a whitelisted feed the beast server, I'm french but i like to play on english server (principally because there is lot of english server and not lot of french, it also allows me to better develop my English). I already play on a minecraft vanilla server but this is starting to get me bored, so i would like to play on a moded server, and as I like the modpack with related technology I say this is the perfect present modpack.
How friendly are you- As I have already said I'm french and what I did not say is that I also made videos (in French of course:https://www.youtube.com/user/Ncheupsgaming) I know very well the game in vanilla, and a little with mods, so if I can of course I would like to make video in this server, if i'm accepted. Although I'm french I know well enough to speak English, so I could communicate with the entire community of your server.
Sorry once again for my english.
cordially Ncheups
Accepted! Please check your inbox.

Felix2142

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Felix2142
Why you would like to join: I´m looking for a nice community to play with and want to test out the new mappacks ( didnt play since ultimate)
How friendly are you: I´m a calm person and treat everyone with respect, soo i guess very friendly? :D

Entity

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 22
IGN- strongentity
Skype- i don't use skype sorry
Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a nice server with chilled people to play minecraft.
How friendly are you- Very friendly.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Felix2142
Why you would like to join: I´m looking for a nice community to play with and want to test out the new mappacks ( didnt play since ultimate)
How friendly are you: I´m a calm person and treat everyone with respect, soo i guess very friendly? :D

Age- 22
IGN- strongentity
Skype- i don't use skype sorry
Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a nice server with chilled people to play minecraft.
How friendly are you- Very friendly.

Accepted! Please check your inbox's!

w4yne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fuckYUNOwayne (i was just mad, that "wayne" was already taken ;) )
Why you would like to join: I realy like minecraft and enjoyed the time i play it with friends
How friendly are you: Very friendly!

Last edited:

Klaus529

Jul 29, 2019
Age-20
IGN- Klaus529
Why you would like to join- I'm playing with my friends :) strongentity, fuckyunowayne, felix :)
How friendly are you- friendliest of us :p

envison

Jul 29, 2019
Age-29
ING-Envison
Why? I used to run my own server on direwolf20 modpack and a few others. looking for a small community to try out inifity.
How friendly are you: Very :) i enjoy helping and just chatting while gathering materials.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-29
ING-Envison
Why? I used to run my own server on direwolf20 modpack and a few others. looking for a small community to try out inifity.
How friendly are you: Very :) i enjoy helping and just chatting while gathering materials.

Accepted! Please check your inbox

enzem

Jul 29, 2019
Age-23
IGN- Enzem
Skype- do not want to post on forums
Why you would like to join- Looking to find a modded server to play on while i'm out of school for the summer
How friendly are you- 10/10 friendly as hell

MassacrewMC

Jul 29, 2019

Why I want to join: took an extended break from mc in general and am looking to get back into the swing of things on a small server with a solid group of mature players ie 18+

Friendly as hell :)

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-23
IGN- Enzem
Skype- do not want to post on forums
Why you would like to join- Looking to find a modded server to play on while i'm out of school for the summer
How friendly are you- 10/10 friendly as hell

Why I want to join: took an extended break from mc in general and am looking to get back into the swing of things on a small server with a solid group of mature players ie 18+

Friendly as hell :)

Accepted! Please check your inboxes!

xBrandonMPx

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 28
IGN- xBrandonMP87x
Skype- Same
Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a small community to have fun with. Playing solo is getting a bit old.
How friendly are you- Very

AlexDeathwind

Jul 29, 2019
Age-26
IGN- JustinWC
Skype- Justin.Clement6
Why you would like to join-Getting really bored with solo play, and want a smaller server to play on.
How friendly are you- Fairly friendly though I am usually quiet, until I have settled in with a group.