Whitelist Server InfiniteCraft: FTB Infinity 1.6.2-1.7.10 (18+)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only): 22
IGN- mikaplita
Skype- don't want to post it publicly
Why you would like to join- My last server just shut down randomly. It was also starting to have issues with immature players. I would just like to join a tight-knit community where I don't have to worry about griefing or stealing.
How friendly are you- Very

IGN- Arkhorse
Skype- arkhorse3
Why you would like to join- interested in joining a server that is small, to have fun
How friendly are you- Not to friendly, if you get my drift :D

Accepted! Please read your inbox for more info.

Pika

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only)- 18, turning 19 in 5 months
IGN- BlownD
Skype- I can give to you in PM if you want, but not on the forum directly
Why you would like to join- I'm french but speak English fluently, (at least i can write it), and people on french servers are like 13 yo, so its kinda hard to play with them. I'm mostly looking for a server that provide a COMMUNITY, not an open space world where everyone is playing just for himself
How friendly are you- Huh i'll say very, until you become my best friend :D

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only)- 18, turning 19 in 5 months
IGN- BlownD
Skype- I can give to you in PM if you want, but not on the forum directly
Why you would like to join- I'm french but speak English fluently, (at least i can write it), and people on french servers are like 13 yo, so its kinda hard to play with them. I'm mostly looking for a server that provide a COMMUNITY, not an open space world where everyone is playing just for himself
How friendly are you- Huh i'll say very, until you become my best friend :D

Accepted! Please check your Inbox.

jesspls

Jul 29, 2019
Age - 24
IGN- jesspls
Skype- jessplsss
Why you would like to join- Been playing infinity on solo and it's just not the same as being involved in a community so I'm looking for one to get involved in.
How friendly are you- Pretty friendly, I'd say. I enjoy working with other people for sure. :)

Bluntcuts

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) : 22
IGN- MonthuRa
Skype-Bluntcuts
Why you would like to join-Looking for a friendly server that doesnt have people constantly fighting
How friendly are you-Very, I get along with everyone

Please consider this app. Thank you

GySgtXerxes

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 24
IGN- GySgtXerxes
Skype- jholman90
Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a relatively small/new stable server, where I can just have fun and show off my work.
How friendly are you- I try to be as helpful and easy to talk to as possible.

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 24
IGN- GySgtXerxes
Skype- jholman90
Why you would like to join- I'm looking for a relatively small/new stable server, where I can just have fun and show off my work.
How friendly are you- I try to be as helpful and easy to talk to as possible.

Accepted, Please check your inbox

Mrknowitall

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 18
IGN- MrKnowitall94441
Skype- kkmo50
Why you would like to join- looking for a fun community to play in my old server just closed down and want somewhere to play
How friendly are you- very ill talk on ts if we get one and fine to talk on skype

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 18
IGN- MrKnowitall94441
Skype- kkmo50
Why you would like to join- looking for a fun community to play in my old server just closed down and want somewhere to play
How friendly are you- very ill talk on ts if we get one and fine to talk on skype

Accepted, Please check your inbox!

PastorBones

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 39
IGN- PastorBones
Skype- N/A
Why you would like to join- Looking for a place where I can build big, have fun, and not worry about being grieved or banned items...

CoalMiner107

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 18
IGN- CoalMiner107
Skype- coalminer107
Why you would like to join- I want to get back into modded minecraft after quitting due to being busy. I want to come join a nice, casual server with friendly and mature players and won't get my stuff stolIen or griefed
How friendly are you- Like a kitten

Last edited:

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 18
IGN- CoalMiner107
Skype- coalminer107
Why you would like to join- I want to get back into modded minecraft after quitting due to being busy. I want to come join a nice, casual server with friendly and mature players and won't get my stuff stolIen or griefed
How friendly are you- Like a kitten

Accepted! Please check your Inbox

Nozart

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 24
IGN- Nozart
Skype- Warzart
Why you would like to join- Been playing on a large server. Everyone is lone wolf and there is no real rule set aside from the overly complex land claim system. Been griefed so figured may aswell join small and friendly community :)
How friendly are you- Quite

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age-(18+ only) 24
IGN- Nozart
Skype- Warzart
Why you would like to join- Been playing on a large server. Everyone is lone wolf and there is no real rule set aside from the overly complex land claim system. Been griefed so figured may aswell join small and friendly community :)
How friendly are you- Quite

Accepted, Please check your Inbox

jpezninjo

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 19
IGN- joopez1
Skype- jpezninjo
Why you would like to join- this seems like a good small server with a hopefully community-oriented player base. Also because you guys are using the latest Infinity version :)
How friendly are you- I like to talk alot in chat. Get to bond with other players

Cryxzilla

Jul 29, 2019
Age- 19
IGN- joopez1
Skype- jpezninjo
Why you would like to join- this seems like a good small server with a hopefully community-oriented player base. Also because you guys are using the latest Infinity version :)
How friendly are you- I like to talk alot in chat. Get to bond with other players

Accepted! Please check your Inbox!