Infinite Lapis Lazuli

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Oh wow. A whole lot of things. Bc piping. Tc4 herb, power suites, railcraft cactus coke, denpipes. Its needed in many cases.

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
.... why? Thermal expansion has pipes that do alot more.

Personal preference. I normally just need to get a liquid from Point A to Point B, so I don't need anything fancy to do it. Plus in my current world I'm avoiding TE almost completely; burned out on it, and I enjoy using other machines far more than TE's. Nothing against the mod at all though, I still find it to be great even though I don't use it.

Edit: Gates as well. Completely forgot about those.

Last edited:

TrJace

Jul 29, 2019
just checked =-/ cactus green is sensus not herba. Was going to set up a crazy efficient grow room =-(

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Ohhhh I like cookies. Can we make a MC cookie clicker game using turtles to build the factory when you buy them and a cookie clickin monitor. Food for thought
There is already an FTB cookie clicker[DOUBLEPOST=1392781393][/DOUBLEPOST]Though it would be a good role play survival, Cookie Clicker Inc.

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
pardon my newbness...im running latest monster pack and when i put a blue wool in the pulverizer...nothing happens. I did disable a lot of mods (running on a laptop) so im wondering if theres a specific mod that enables this feature?

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
pardon my newbness...im running latest monster pack and when i put a blue wool in the pulverizer...nothing happens. I did disable a lot of mods (running on a laptop) so im wondering if theres a specific mod that enables this feature?
This trick was fixed in an update a couple weeks ago

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
This trick was fixed in an update a couple weeks ago
ya i saw a couple reddit threads mentioning this was nerfed. but not removed. I did a little digging and theres an option in the TE config (under tweaks, crafting)

Code:
B:Pulverizer.Cloth=false

setting this to true enables that 'feature' again. not fair to not be able to play with it at least once ;)

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering but isn't Magical Crops in the Monster modpack? If it is, isn't lapis theoretically infinite already?

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering but isn't Magical Crops in the Monster modpack? If it is, isn't lapis theoretically infinite already?

it is, i can't wait to get into that in my superflat survival series, I am going to exploit that mod like nobodies business

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Magical Crops is a good alternative to Soul Shards and other mob spawning mechanisms for mob drops, in my opinion.
They tend to be less taxing on the server (someone correct me please if that is not the case), and you will still need to get the mob drops in the first place before crafting the seeds. And the drop rate for second seed from harvesting the matured crops isn't as high as one would like it to be. So you're left with either killing more mobs for their drops so you can craft more seeds or just plain wait and pray to RNGesus for luck. :3

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
you dont get extra seeds by default. you do get weak essence to craft more seeds. unless you tweak the configs