Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eibas3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eibas3
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 22, 7/31/90
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, I've never been banned from anything. Being congenial is pretty easy.
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I was playing on another FTB server that unfortunately was shut down because the OP became bored. I particularly enjoy Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, and Powerarmour.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I enjoy the FTB modpack, am a friendly and helpful person by nature who enjoys online gaming, and I currently have a long distance friend who is playing that I'd like to play with.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For a while, at least through the summer now that I have free time.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Eibas3
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 22, 7/31/90
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, I've never been banned from anything. Being congenial is pretty easy.
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I was playing on another FTB server that unfortunately was shut down because the OP became bored. I particularly enjoy Thaumcraft, Mystcraft, and Powerarmour.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I enjoy the FTB modpack, am a friendly and helpful person by nature who enjoys online gaming, and I currently have a long distance friend who is playing that I'd like to play with.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For a while, at least through the summer now that I have free time.
Whitelisted

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhant0m​
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 15
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: would like to join a fun community where I can learnmore about Feed The Beast
How long do you intend to play on the server?: some moths

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhant0m
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 15
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:would like to join a fun community where I can learnmore about Feed The Beast
How long do you intend to play on the server?: some moths
Whitelisted

benhelmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: benhelmer
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 16.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I play it extensively in single player
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: to be a part of a fun server and hopefully get a group of people together to make cool builds.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For as long as the server is around and people stay freindly.

Glichy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Glichy
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 18
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I Play Ftb all the time and love it to bits
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: To try to be the very best and get all the best things in FTB
How long do you intend to play on the server?: A long time

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Glichy
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I Play Ftb all the time and love it to bits
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: To try to be the very best and get all the best things in FTB
How long do you intend to play on the server?: A long time
Whitelisted

hockey25fan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: none
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: for a small no grief server
How long do you intend to play on the server?: until i grow out of minecraft:)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: none
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: for a small no grief server
How long do you intend to play on the server?: until i grow out of minecraft:)
you havent got a in game name lol?..