Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 16 years young ;)
Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes I have
If yes then please state why: by the clause "guilty by association" A friend of mine was caught duping so they banned both of us for that reason but later changed mine to a griefing charge cause I fought the duping charge. Have had no problem on any other server I have played on.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes thousands of hours of experience with all the mods
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:this server seems to have a great community and I hope to join and take part in it.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as humanly possible :D
Thanks for reading this app. Hope to see ya all in game :D.
IGN:
frogger35
Name;
Tyler

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 16 years young ;)
Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes I have
If yes then please state why: by the clause "guilty by association" A friend of mine was caught duping so they banned both of us for that reason but later changed mine to a griefing charge cause I fought the duping charge. Have had no problem on any other server I have played on.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes thousands of hours of experience with all the mods
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:this server seems to have a great community and I hope to join and take part in it.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as humanly possible :D
Thanks for reading this app. Hope to see ya all in game :D.
IGN:
frogger35
Name;
Tyler
Whitelisted

pontus147

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):i am 16 years old
Have you ever been banned from a server?:No
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:yes i have tried out alot of mods of this modpack acually
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:i want to play on this server because
How long do you intend to play on the server?: then i can play :D
P.S i played on this server before then it was on Direwolfpack

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):i am 16 years old
Have you ever been banned from a server?:No
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:yes i have tried out alot of mods of this modpack acually
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:i want to play on this server because
How long do you intend to play on the server?: then i can play :D
P.S i played on this server before then it was on Direwolfpack
Whitelisted

musicman148

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 17!
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope! Never!
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Lots of experience, ive played alot of FTB and i continue to learn more and more everyday i play
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Im looking for a good server with a good community, and this seems like a great server!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Until it closes! (or until it becomes abandoned if thats the case) As long as its active i will play!

PotatoSamurai

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 25
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Definitely; I played Tekkit for about two years and have played FTB for about three or four months.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I want to join a whitelisted server so I can exercise my industrial ingenuity without fearing theft or destruction!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I'm in for the long haul -- obsessed

Minecraftboss18

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Minecraftboss18
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):I am 14 (mature trust me).
Have you ever been banned from a server?:Nope
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yep, there isn't a lot of mods I don't know in the modpack.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Because I hate going on server and then the map reset every month and your server looks like you wonlt do that and it looks like a very friendly server that wonlt freak out over 1 curse word.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: 2-3 hours weekdays and 3-4 on weekends. Thx again minecraftboss

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 17!
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope! Never!
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Lots of experience, ive played alot of FTB and i continue to learn more and more everyday i play
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Im looking for a good server with a good community, and this seems like a great server!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Until it closes! (or until it becomes abandoned if thats the case) As long as its active i will play!
ign..[DOUBLEPOST=1368288353][/DOUBLEPOST]
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 25
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Definitely; I played Tekkit for about two years and have played FTB for about three or four months.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I want to join a whitelisted server so I can exercise my industrial ingenuity without fearing theft or destruction!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I'm in for the long haul -- obsessed
ign?..[DOUBLEPOST=1368288481][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Minecraftboss18
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):I am 14 (mature trust me).
Have you ever been banned from a server?:Nope
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yep, there isn't a lot of mods I don't know in the modpack.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Because I hate going on server and then the map reset every month and your server looks like you wonlt do that and it looks like a very friendly server that wonlt freak out over 1 curse word.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: 2-3 hours weekdays and 3-4 on weekends. Thx again minecraftboss
whitelisted

xsulferzx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Biglulu
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/856f2215da41d9f602366609aa616e1a2368f0c9
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:No but i would gladly learn aside fellow server members
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: The server seems very grief-proof, and whitelisted servers tend to be more friendlier and less strict to the players (more trust), and it's lag free :D, i can also play in a community, and learn the modpack with others instead of alone
How long do you intend to play on the server?:Well school gets in the way, so anytime I'm available

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Biglulu
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/856f2215da41d9f602366609aa616e1a2368f0c9
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:No but i would gladly learn aside fellow server members
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: The server seems very grief-proof, and whitelisted servers tend to be more friendlier and less strict to the players (more trust), and it's lag free :D, i can also play in a community, and learn the modpack with others instead of alone
How long do you intend to play on the server?:Well school gets in the way, so anytime I'm available
Welcome to the community! Just a note that the server isnt that alive now everyone's moved to our dw server.

patmatt2

Jul 29, 2019
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): I'm 14 turning 15
Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes
If yes then please state why: being in a grieving vid in the background.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes a lot
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: stent ninja is my brother and he plays on the server
How long do you intend to play on the server?: as long as I can