1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by eMaaaZe, Apr 7, 2013.

1. frogger35

frogger35 New Member

Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 16 years young ;)
    Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes I have
    If yes then please state why: by the clause "guilty by association" A friend of mine was caught duping so they banned both of us for that reason but later changed mine to a griefing charge cause I fought the duping charge. Have had no problem on any other server I have played on.
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes thousands of hours of experience with all the mods
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?:this server seems to have a great community and I hope to join and take part in it.
    How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as humanly possible :D
    Thanks for reading this app. Hope to see ya all in game :D.
    IGN:
    frogger35
    Name;
    Tyler

2. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

Whitelisted

3. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

4. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

Date changed from 18th June to 18th July!

5. pontus147

pontus147 New Member

Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):i am 16 years old
    Have you ever been banned from a server?:No
    If yes then please state why:
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:yes i have tried out alot of mods of this modpack acually
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?:i want to play on this server because
    How long do you intend to play on the server?: then i can play :D
    P.S i played on this server before then it was on Direwolfpack

6. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

Whitelisted

7. musicman148

musicman148 New Member

Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 17!
    Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope! Never!
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Lots of experience, ive played alot of FTB and i continue to learn more and more everyday i play
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Im looking for a good server with a good community, and this seems like a great server!
    How long do you intend to play on the server?: Until it closes! (or until it becomes abandoned if thats the case) As long as its active i will play!

8. PotatoSamurai

PotatoSamurai New Member

Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 25
    Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Definitely; I played Tekkit for about two years and have played FTB for about three or four months.
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I want to join a whitelisted server so I can exercise my industrial ingenuity without fearing theft or destruction!
    How long do you intend to play on the server?: I'm in for the long haul -- obsessed

9. Minecraftboss18

Minecraftboss18 New Member

IGN: Minecraftboss18
    Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):I am 14 (mature trust me).
    Have you ever been banned from a server?:Nope
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Yep, there isn't a lot of mods I don't know in the modpack.
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Because I hate going on server and then the map reset every month and your server looks like you wonlt do that and it looks like a very friendly server that wonlt freak out over 1 curse word.
    How long do you intend to play on the server?: 2-3 hours weekdays and 3-4 on weekends. Thx again minecraftboss

10. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

ign..[DOUBLEPOST=1368288353][/DOUBLEPOST]
    ign?..[DOUBLEPOST=1368288481][/DOUBLEPOST]
    whitelisted

11. PotatoSamurai

PotatoSamurai New Member

IGN is PotatoSamurai :p

12. Evan George

Evan George New Member

whats the ip agian?

13. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

its in the main post

14. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

Whitelisted

15. xsulferzx

xsulferzx New Member

IGN:Biglulu
    Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/856f2215da41d9f602366609aa616e1a2368f0c9
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:No but i would gladly learn aside fellow server members
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?: The server seems very grief-proof, and whitelisted servers tend to be more friendlier and less strict to the players (more trust), and it's lag free :D, i can also play in a community, and learn the modpack with others instead of alone
    How long do you intend to play on the server?:Well school gets in the way, so anytime I'm available

16. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

Welcome to the community! Just a note that the server isnt that alive now everyone's moved to our dw server.

17. xsulferzx

xsulferzx New Member

I tried joining the new server, but it says im still not whitelisted

18. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

Try now!

19. eMaaaZe

eMaaaZe New Member

20. patmatt2

patmatt2 New Member

Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): I'm 14 turning 15
    Have you ever been banned from a server?: yes
    If yes then please state why: being in a grieving vid in the background.
    Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes a lot
    Why would you like to join this awesome server?: stent ninja is my brother and he plays on the server
    How long do you intend to play on the server?: as long as I can