Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Incepticraft Feed The Beast Mindcrack Server!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW SERVER AND SPAWN IS NOT COMPLETELY FINISHED YET!
Information:
- Ip : 142.4.223.113
- 16 Slots (Slots reserved for donators/vips (-: )
- Disabled items can only be brought by vips.
- Hard mode, with hard mode greg tech!
- Spot & Chunk loaders are forbidden (Only available for vip!)
- Team Speak: incepticraft.teamspeak3.com - Password: incepticraft
- 10 GB Of ram on a dedicated host = NO LAG!
- Weekend server events!
Plugins:
- Essentials​
- Core Protect (To catch you griefers)​
- Multiverse​
- iConomy​
- LWC​
- Chest Shop​
- Login Limiter​
- Reward Tokens​
Rules:
1) No dupe glitches!​
2) Don't be an ass!​
3) Don't quarry near spawn town!​
4) No griefing other players builds!​
5) Don't steal unless you killed the person to get there stuff!​
6) If you have a bad attitude don't come on!​
7)If you're suspected of cheating and held to a vote to ban, do not whisper an OP.
8) No 3rd party griefing/pvp clients allowed. (Or any for that matter)
Making a good application takes 2 - 3 minutes so please put effort into it!​
How to join:
IGN:​
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):
Have you ever been banned from a server?:
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:
How long do you intend to play on the server?:
index.php

imabanana1337

Jul 29, 2019
I've filled this out before for the direwolf server, but i'll fill it out again :3
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 15
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes, minus gregtech which i still have knowledge of, just not as much... i have months of experience
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: because i've played on the direwolf server and i love this community
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: i love pvp and i dont mind the rules at all
How long do you intend to play on the server?: as long as i can :)
IGN: imabanana1337

Kolonious

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shortdude823​
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):15
Have you ever been banned from a server?:no
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: single player and on direwolf20 servers
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: because i want to play with the same people as the other server
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: i don't like griefing
How long do you intend to play on the server?:forever or until my computer stops working

SirLanceslaught

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SirLanceslaught
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 13
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes
If yes then please state why: Excessive PvP on a faction server
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, familiar with most mods in the Mindcrack and DW20 pack
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I've been looking for a challenge in FTB and this appears to be the place for me
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: I love to PvP and I think grieving adds a certain fun to it since you will have to do things you wouldn't normally do in a PvE server such as making a well defended base
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Until I quit MC or FTB :p

OxXAussieXxO

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: OxXAussieXxo
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):17
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: single player and on direwolf20 servers
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: because my last server shut down
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: i don't like griefing
How long do you intend to play on the server?: A long time hopefully

wakafanykai123

Jul 29, 2019
Ill apply, though not sure if i need to since i play on the direwolf :p
IGN: Wakafanykai123
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Sadly, yes...
If yes then please state why: I was banned for accidentally building on another person's abandoned base. I forget the server name though.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, all of them! Before i switched to DW20, i played Mindcrack.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Cause' want to check it out and see if i want to play on it :3
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp oIut of town)?: Yep, i would be GLAD to follow those rules
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Long time, depends really. Probably.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
I've filled this out before for the direwolf server, but i'll fill it out again :3
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 15
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: yes, minus gregtech which i still have knowledge of, just not as much... i have months of experience
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: because i've played on the direwolf server and i love this community
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: i love pvp and i dont mind the rules at all
How long do you intend to play on the server?: as long as i can :)
IGN: imabanana1337
Whitelisted![DOUBLEPOST=1365440078][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Shortdude823
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):15
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: because i want to play with the same people as the other server
How long do you intend to play on the server?:forever or until my computer stops working

Whitelisted[DOUBLEPOST=1365440138][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: SirLanceslaught
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Yes
If yes then please state why: Excessive PvP on a faction server
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, familiar with most mods in the Mindcrack and DW20 pack
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I've been looking for a challenge in FTB and this appears to be the place for me
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: I love to PvP and I think grieving adds a certain fun to it since you will have to do things you wouldn't normally do in a PvE server such as making a well defended base
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Until I quit MC or FTB :p
Whitelisted![DOUBLEPOST=1365440294][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: OxXAussieXxo
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.):17
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: because my last server shut down
How long do you intend to play on the server?: A long time hopefully
Whitelisted!

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Ill apply, though not sure if i need to since i play on the direwolf :p
IGN: Wakafanykai123
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Sadly, yes...
If yes then please state why: I was banned for accidentally building on another person's abandoned base. I forget the server name though.
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, all of them! Before i switched to DW20, i played Mindcrack.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Cause' want to check it out and see if i want to play on it :3
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp oIut of town)?: Yep, i would be GLAD to follow those rules
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Long time, depends really. Probably.
Whitelisted!

Llogres

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Llogres
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I've been playing Tekkit and FTB (DW20 and Mindcrack) for quite a while now.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I love the idea of having events taking place from time to time and i think you put a lot of effort into this new server.
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: Those are good rules and perfectly acceptable to anyone i'd say
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I've never quit a server, it's more like the servers are quitting on me. So if i like your server and you dont take it down it's most likely gonna be for a long time ;)

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Llogres
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes, I've been playing Tekkit and FTB (DW20 and Mindcrack) for quite a while now.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I love the idea of having events taking place from time to time and i think you put a lot of effort into this new server.
Do you mind about the pvp and griefing rules (can only grief towns not in peaceful mode and pvp out of town)?: Those are good rules and perfectly acceptable to anyone i'd say
How long do you intend to play on the server?: I've never quit a server, it's more like the servers are quitting on me. So if i like your server and you dont take it down it's most likely gonna be for a long time ;)
Whitelisting you now! :) Also don't worry out server wont quit, we've been together 5 months now and have no intention of quitting at all! :)

Pokefenn

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, do i really need ot do a new one? anyways, ill just copy my old one
IGN Pokefenn
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): Im 13 and mature ^^
Have you ever been banned from a server?:A few times, all stupid reasons
If yes then please state why:Accused fly hack (jumped out of a tree), beating the owner in a pvp battle, ect
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Most mods, been playing with mods since 1.2
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Been looking for a great server for awhile, this one seems REALLY good ^^

Reactions: dgdas9

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, do i really need ot do a new one? anyways, ill just copy my old one
IGN Pokefenn
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): Im 13 and mature ^^
Have you ever been banned from a server?:A few times, all stupid reasons
If yes then please state why:Accused fly hack (jumped out of a tree), beating the owner in a pvp battle, ect
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?:Most mods, been playing with mods since 1.2
Why would you like to join this awesome server?:Been looking for a great server for awhile, this one seems REALLY good ^^
Old ones dying lol! :( Whitelisted ofc!