Whitelist Server Incepticraft Mindcrack! [8.2.0] [PLUGINS!] [NEW SERVER!] [DEDICATED 24/7!] [PvE!] [HARD!] [TS3!]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

acollins41198

Jul 29, 2019
Hey eMaaaZe, can you whitelist me on this server?
My IGN is superandy989 and I've been playing on the Direwolf20 server for a couple a weeks now and I'd like to play a bit on the Mindcrack one.

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 17
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
If yes then please state why:
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I have played before and love it but then I stopped playing for a While and recently got back into it from youtube
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Because I would like to start playing minecraft again and help out with new people
How long do you intend to play on the server?: 1-4 hours a day

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Yes I have played before and love it but then I stopped playing for a While and recently got back into it from youtube
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: Because I would like to start playing minecraft again and help out with new people
How long do you intend to play on the server?: 1-4 hours a day
Didnt put your ign.

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azurave
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have been playing FTB over about 3-4 months and gotten really into Thermal expan and BC and of course IC2 hoping to get into bees evenually.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I need a server to be anew with becuase of greifers cuasing my old server shutting down.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as it stays running I will be playing, FTB doesnt bore me.

Shaehl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shaehl​
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 24
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Negative
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have about a month of experience with FTB Ultimate
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: HARDCORE
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For as long as it runs, haha.

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azurave
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have been playing FTB over about 3-4 months and gotten really into Thermal expan and BC and of course IC2 hoping to get into bees evenually.
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I need a server to be anew with becuase of greifers cuasing my old server shutting down.
How long do you intend to play on the server?: As long as it stays running I will be playing, FTB doesnt bore me.
Whitelisted![DOUBLEPOST=1366801813][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Shaehl
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 24
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Negative
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: I have about a month of experience with FTB Ultimate
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: HARDCORE
How long do you intend to play on the server?: For as long as it runs, haha.
Whitelisted

McDiscoStick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McDiscoStick
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 23
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope.
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Maybe too well X,x lol
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I have been around for a while, I've played bukkit servers for a long time, I've played modded servers for a while as well.. The last server that I played on with both included was Tekkit 1.2.5... I miss the community lol. So now that I've recently discovered that bukkit is available for 1.4.7 and 1.5.1 I'm excited to get back into it!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Long time! ^_^

eMaaaZe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: McDiscoStick
Age(16+ Is better but we will accept younger people if mature.): 23
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope.
If yes then please state why: N/A
Have you had experience with the mods in the modpack?: Maybe too well X,x lol
Why would you like to join this awesome server?: I have been around for a while, I've played bukkit servers for a long time, I've played modded servers for a while as well.. The last server that I played on with both included was Tekkit 1.2.5... I miss the community lol. So now that I've recently discovered that bukkit is available for 1.4.7 and 1.5.1 I'm excited to get back into it!
How long do you intend to play on the server?: Long time! ^_^
Whitelisted