In which ED has Less Metal Than Before When ED had More Metal than ED has Now

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
2013-07-16_16.25.08.png

Now to figure out what to make...

(Yes I know emerald isn't a metal. I suppose I could replace it with cobalt...)

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
Dave, can we have permission to make a void age to build a space station (complete with many lazorz of course)? (Assuming Liara still wants to do it.)
Doesn't it require looking at a piece of bedrock for it to work? With a void age, that wouldn't work.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
I turned my laser off it was getting to be to much free ore started cramping my style.

I am like, honestly not sure if the Laser is too good. It eats a ton of power, and RR is better than most modpacks at providing power. But it's not THAT much power, and a good dedicated Railcraft boiler rig could easily meet demand.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Is the drill more or less power and time efficient than the mass fabricator and UU matter?

This depends. If you have base IC2 installed, then UU-matter is almost better than ars fabricators, it can be so good. If you have GT installed, then the mining laser wins. However, the mining laser doesn't really intersect directly, since the things it can produce are pretty limited compared to uu-matter.

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
This depends. If you have base IC2 installed, then UU-matter is almost better than ars fabricators, it can be so good. If you have GT installed, then the mining laser wins. However, the mining laser doesn't really intersect directly, since the things it can produce are pretty limited compared to uu-matter.
well, uu is limited in some way too. like uranium.