In which ED has Less Metal Than Before When ED had More Metal than ED has Now

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
So ED has metal, and I have wood.
If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png
Any questions?

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
Keep in mind that MFR also has a machine for applying fortune to those ores, costing mob essence of course. I've never made one but it's there. (Instead I used TiCo or DC picks. Though that's kinda boring so I don't really use the laser very much.)

That's a piece of content from MFR I don't know! Which block is that? I need to make it for my Lethamyr series.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
I hand mined CQ! Then I got bored of it and decided to do other stuff and let the lasers take care of it. Now we have a bunch just sitting there doing nothing.

rymmie1981 I'm still not sure what joke you're trying to make.

That was really late at night for me. I completely failed at a weak attempt at humor. Please disregard.

Reactions: EternalDensity

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I've started putting my metal to use.

Aluminum, osmium and steel entryway to new nexus door:
2013-07-18_16.26.56_2.png

(It's incredibly difficult to get a screenshot without MPS gui stuff. I had two other shots and they had the energy part of the gui. It and the feeder flicker on and off randomly.)

The start of a home under a lava lake, which will soon be made More Metal:
2013-07-18_16.27.50.png

Any time I'm too slow in putting up the glass, lava floods all over the floor and I have to place blocks to get rid of it. Very annoying and often induced by lag. But the visible lava flow in this pic is into a hole so it doesn't flow around. That was done intentionally for a way out, though I'll put in some ethereal glass shortly.

Reactions: rymmie1981

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Make a statue of Ironman from all that metal cause everyone knows Ironman is more metal then you or I

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
There's been a server reset so now I don't have so much metal. Though I could probably manage a decent statue. (No useless GT metals to collect now though :D)