Important Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
EDIT *****For everyone that reads this, I will leave this up however you should be aware that whilst it is true that there was a fight, I felt I had no choice but to take Jadedcats side. Whilst I know everyone knows Jadedcat is biased, even I felt that Eyamaz's desire to remove everything that uses RF power from all of out modpacks due to instability issues was a bit extreme.

I want to take the time to thank Eyamaz for all of his hard work and the time he has dedicated to his B and B pack and I hope that when we find his replacement, we can find someone who can dedicate a bit more time towards making stable packs for the community.******* -- Slowpoke101

It has come to a point now that the amount of time I have been spending on things for FTB has become absurdly demanding. Holding down a full time job and being a father makes things even harder. Regrettably, this as well as few other things has forced me to make a decision.

I will be leaving FTB.

I can not really say my time here has been enjoyable. The long hours have completely ruined sleep for me as well as causing an immense suffering for my family. The constant bickering between @Jadedcat and I has driven me very close to the edge, making me lose the love for trying to bring a decent product to the community.

I may do one more pack update for Horizons and Monster before I leave for good, and I will be keeping BnB up to date when I can but will be pulling it off the FTB Launcher.

Some may already know of the struggles I have had to go through with dealing with certain things here, but the culmination of this came last night with an argument between @slowpoke , @Jadedcat and myself. This argument was caught on stream and I have posted a highlight of it here.

Edit: Hope you all enjoyed your April Fool's Day! ~Eyamaz

Last edited:

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, I never realized how bad the bickering was between you guys at times...to let it flow over onto the stream like that...must have been building up for a while :(

Sad to see you go :( o/

Reactions: RealSketch

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
It has come to a point now that the amount of time I have been spending on things for FTB has become absurdly demanding. Holding down a full time job and being a father makes things even harder. Regrettably, this as well as few other things has forced me to make a decision.

I will be leaving FTB.

I can not really say my time here has been enjoyable. The long hours have completely ruined sleep for me as well as causing an immense suffering for my family. The constant bickering between @Jadedcat and I has driven me very close to the edge, making me lose the love for trying to bring a decent product to the community.

I may do one more pack update for Horizons and Monster before I leave for good, and I will be keeping BnB up to date when I can but will be pulling it off the FTB Launcher.

Some may already know of the struggles I have had to go through with dealing with certain things here, but the culmination of this came last night with an argument between @slowpoke , @Jadedcat and myself. This argument was caught on stream and I have posted a highlight of it here.

Its not my fault you are constantly picking on me. The 2 am text messages. The constant phonecalls. I'm sorry the pressure is too much for you but this is not my fault. You really need to learn to take responsibility for your own actions and short-comings. Its stressful for me to have to pretend we get along... <.<

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
I clicked the highlight.

tumblr_lvindqFkn11r76lino1_400.jpg

Minalien

Jul 29, 2019
Its not my fault you are constantly picking on me. The 2 am text messages. The constant phonecalls. I'm sorry the pressure is too much for you but this is not my fault. You really need to learn to take responsibility for your own actions and short-comings. Its stressful for me to have to pretend we get along... <.<
"Short-comings?" That explains everything!

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
It's too bad that you will no longer have BNB on the FTB launcher after a while. Hope you find a good new method to distribute the pack - many people here enjoy it!

Reactions: RealSketch
Status
Not open for further replies.