If you could create a mod what would it be?

jordmanbob

Jul 29, 2019
I would make a mod that people would donate millions of dollars TOO
So i could build me a super computer

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
jordmanbob said:
I would make a mod that people would donate millions of dollars TOO
So i could build me a super computer

lol, you do know that with "only" 10000 you can achieve that already, heck, with only 4000 you can fetch a very good piece by piece machine. Although at 4000 it would not be "super computer" anymore.

Personally, I would get more than one computer with that kind of money. Probably Four, One to play games, one to play movies, two as servers.

Cryzkia

Jul 29, 2019
I'd make a Tameable Creepers mod. Like, creepers would work like wolves, (you know, attack only if you hurt them) except not self-destruct or damage terrain when tamed.
And it would add baby creepers. Not just mini creepers, but just creeper heads with legs, and no body. (D'AWWWWW~)

It's so sad I'm too lazy to actually learn to code. x3

adib

Jul 29, 2019
Cryzkia said:
I'd make a Tameable Creepers mod. Like, creepers would work like wolves, (you know, attack only if you hurt them) except not self-destruct or damage terrain when tamed.
And it would add baby creepers. Not just mini creepers, but just creeper heads with legs, and no body. (D'AWWWWW~)

there actuall is some kind of mod that is alot like that.

Cryzkia

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
Cryzkia said:

If it's about the neutral creepers mods, I know about them. :p
Sadly, they don't make creepers be tameable. Or add baby creepers. 3:

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
Cryzkia said:
adib said:
Cryzkia said:

Sadly, they don't make creepers be tameable. Or add baby creepers. 3:

well elemental creepers has friendly creeper you can tame with gunpower

Cryzkia

Jul 29, 2019
there actuall is some kind of mod that is alot like that.[/quote]

Sadly, they don't make creepers be tameable. Or add baby creepers. 3:[/quote]

well elemental creepers has friendly creeper you can tame with gunpower[/quote]

Yeah, I know. It's just that it adds all those other griefer creepers as well.
Oh well, i guess you can't have everything.
(Also, isn't feeding a creeper gunpowder cannibalism? x3)

DeadoolTS

Jul 29, 2019
you can turn them down in the configs.

i only use friendly , cookie, and light creepers ( cuz who doesnt whant glowstone !)

Masarath

Jul 29, 2019
I was tempted to make a mod with some kind of redstone type blocks. I'm not sure if there is a mod out with this in, but a block that can detect any water around it and then release a redstone signal if the amount of water changes, or have the same kind of block for lava. Maybe have it similar to a thermopile in the way it detects heat, or have it just detect liquid source and non source blocks.

Cryzkia

Jul 29, 2019
DeadoolTS said:
you can turn them down in the configs.

i only use friendly , cookie, and light creepers ( cuz who doesnt whant glowstone !)

Oh thanks! I did not know that! =3

DarkJDL

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
DarkJDL said:
ICountFrom0 said:
if I had the skill, I'd put in redstone block, that worked like redstone wire.

http://nemesis.evalq.net/RedPower2/reci ... e_jacketed

isn't that what you want?
i think he means something more like for in an wall, since that is easier to hide i suppose?

You can use Hollowed MicroBlocks to hide the jacketed wire; and if that's not making them happy again;
you can use "secret doors" mod, to have hidden redstone.

Pharro

Jul 29, 2019
I'm dying for a mod to add Railcraft functionality to boats.

I would love to have a real operational dock. It would be awesome to have a few oil rigs off shore and oil tankers going back and forth.

bad wolf

Jul 29, 2019
Pharro said:
I'm dying for a mod to add Railcraft functionality to boats.

I would love to have a real operational dock. It would be awesome to have a few oil rigs off shore and oil tankers going back and forth.

it would be kinda cool having boats with inventories/tanks (so we don´t have to build railways/pipes)^^

MrJeff

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like some sort of energy storage for buildcraft engines. I know BC engines are supposed to be more like "Work" instead of "Electricty", but something like a spring capacitor. "Wind-up" the spring to store energy, let it go to release over time. It would allow for Mobile BC energy, as well as allowing the creation of "inconstant" types of MJ generation.

I'd also would like to combine metal posts, glass and netherrack for a cast-iron stove.. mostly for looks, but that's me. :)

Niiroxis

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this has been stated or not but...
Coloured lighting.
Would make RP2 lamps that much more awesome.

RampantPanda65

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I wish Mojang would program coloured lights in MC but I'm guessing it would need a massive re-write, something they don't seem to like doing.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
The worst part being: there is already "colored light" of sorts, as torches give a yellowish taint where natural light depends on day/night cycle.

So it is not directly colored light, as all light is white, and it is only when atenuated that the color shows, but there should be a way to work with that basis.
That said, I didn't touch any of the minecraft code, ever, so it might be easier said than done.