Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: xXshockxcrazyXx
2. Age: 11 but mature

3. Country: U.S

4. Have you been banned? Why? No I don't think I've ever been banned.

5. Do you understand that we will not tolerate cursing I'm the public chat? Yes and I completely agree with that rule.

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like ftb) of minecraft? About two years.

7. Why should your whitelist application go through? I think it would be very fun to play with the server community and hope to see you all soon and play with you!! Also I won't give away the ip or anything because I know how bad that could end up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome!

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Boratanoim

2. Age: 19

3. Country: australia

4. Have you ever been banned? Why? no

5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I accept that and agreee

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Around about three years which is awesome

7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because I wish too have a small community where everyone likes eachother and no grief
Whitelist application denied.[DOUBLEPOST=1399303680][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. In-Game Name: LogHorizon
2. Age: 16
3. Country: Norway
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, an owner banned me for no reason, but never for actually doing anything wrong.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i do.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? about 2 - 3 years.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
Reason 1: Because i'm friendly, and i love talking,playing and building with people, and i have been looking for a small community for a few months now
Reason 2: I have been looking for a server that have no banned items for a while now.
Welcome to the server.

byggeee

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: byggeee
2. Age: 18
3. Country: Finland
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 1 year
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? I feel that I want to play on a proper server with a proper community without griefers

Docxx

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Docxx
2. Age: 32
3. Country: UK
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? started playing with mods ever since the first industrialcraft came out and got hooked ever since.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I like my mega builds and enjoy making complex epic builds , I love the social aspect of multiplayer and love to see other peoples work. looking for a new server to call home :)

lund98

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: extmagz
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 1 year
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? because i am a good team player

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: extmagz
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? because i am a good team player
whitelist accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1399312387][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. In-Game Name: Docxx
2. Age: 32
3. Country: UK
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? started playing with mods ever since the first industrialcraft came out and got hooked ever since.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I like my mega builds and enjoy making complex epic builds , I love the social aspect of multiplayer and love to see other peoples work. looking for a new server to call home :)
Welcome!

Spit1989

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Knosox940
2. Age: 24
3. Country: Germany , Niedersachsen
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No, never
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yep for sure i hate those peope
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? played on 3 different server, mostly on low populated ones tho. was also a reason i quit playing
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im searching for a very active server with grief prev. , also i want to check out the new 1.1.1 version of monster. Ah and also i wanna say im kinda active, little bit too much :/

greetings, spit

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Knosox940
2. Age: 24
3. Country: Germany , Niedersachsen
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No, never
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yep for sure i hate those peope
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? played on 3 different server, mostly on low populated ones tho. was also a reason i quit playing
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im searching for a very active server with grief prev. , also i want to check out the new 1.1.1 version of monster. Ah and also i wanna say im kinda active, little bit too much :/

greetings, spit
Welcome!!

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
I am applying for a friend

1. In game name: DoctorKreeper

2. Age: 11

4. Have you ever been banned? Why? I don't think I have ever been banned.

5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like ftb) of Minecraft? I have been playing about three months but in these three month I have been loving it and did lots of research.

7. Why should your whitelist application go through? I have trouble making a server but I've been wanting to play ftb multiplayer and make a series with shock so now I found what seems like a great server so I hope you will accept.

Hope to play with you soon!

JoezToothbrush

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Joeztoothbrush
3. Country: Canada
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, I'm not exactly sure on the specifics as both were 3 or 4 years ago although, I have not been banned recently and have matured significantly since my previous offences. Playing Minecraft so long I have connected to thousands of server and played on many, its bound I will run into a ban or two, especially starting multiplayer very young
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, fully.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I started playing modded Minecraft with the original tekkit pack and eventually converted to FTB when it was released. Since then I went back to vanilla servers but a few months ago started cycling through all the new technical modpacks and finally landed on the monster pack and have educated myself on the mods thoroughly and now have a near advance understanding of the modpack.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Minecraft is a stand alone amazing game, modded Minecraft adds so many more possibilities and finally multiplayer modded Minecraft is unbeatable by any current game in my opinion. I play to interact and share an experience with other players, as imagine you do owning a server. I will only be an addition to the community and add my own sense of diversity as I imagine all the current members have. I look forward to playing on a server that appears to provide a standard of excellence toward game play.

Ugot_trolled

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:TwizzPt
2. Age:15
3. Country: Portugal
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Never
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? since FTB mindcrack 1.4.7 came out
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? i love playing with another people it is more fun than playing alone,in a server you can make new friends and hang out with new people :)

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:TwizzPt
2. Age:15
3. Country: Portugal
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Never
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? since FTB mindcrack 1.4.7 came out
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? i love playing with another people it is more fun than playing alone,in a server you can make new friends and hang out with new people :)
1. In-Game Name: Joeztoothbrush
3. Country: Canada
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, I'm not exactly sure on the specifics as both were 3 or 4 years ago although, I have not been banned recently and have matured significantly since my previous offences. Playing Minecraft so long I have connected to thousands of server and played on many, its bound I will run into a ban or two, especially starting multiplayer very young
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, fully.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I started playing modded Minecraft with the original tekkit pack and eventually converted to FTB when it was released. Since then I went back to vanilla servers but a few months ago started cycling through all the new technical modpacks and finally landed on the monster pack and have educated myself on the mods thoroughly and now have a near advance understanding of the modpack.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Minecraft is a stand alone amazing game, modded Minecraft adds so many more possibilities and finally multiplayer modded Minecraft is unbeatable by any current game in my opinion. I play to interact and share an experience with other players, as imagine you do owning a server. I will only be an addition to the community and add my own sense of diversity as I imagine all the current members have. I look forward to playing on a server that appears to provide a standard of excellence toward game play.
I am applying for a friend

1. In game name: DoctorKreeper

2. Age: 11

4. Have you ever been banned? Why? I don't think I have ever been banned.

5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like ftb) of Minecraft? I have been playing about three months but in these three month I have been loving it and did lots of research.

7. Why should your whitelist application go through? I have trouble making a server but I've been wanting to play ftb multiplayer and make a series with shock so now I found what seems like a great server so I hope you will accept.

Hope to play with you soon!

Welcome all 3 of you!

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: sgtjester
Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope
Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes!
How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? like 5 months now
why should your whitelist application go thru? looking for another fresh start 3rd time in two weeks both other servers got down, and this server looks like a server with good community 8 people online atm :D ,i would be great addition for this commuinity.
Welcome!

kickyour

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: kickyour
2. Age: 15
3. Country: Netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? yes for things like griefing back or griefing because somebody lived to close to me without permission(i'm over it now)
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes i understand that and i will say it to the person that is doing it to stop
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? i have been playing ftb since the start of the launcher and before that i played tekkit/technic and did some ftb maps
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? i can be really helpful and can help people out with problems if they have some and i can be on a lot of hours in the weekends 6-12 hours

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: kickyour
2. Age: 15
3. Country: Netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? yes for things like griefing back or griefing because somebody lived to close to me without permission(i'm over it now)
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes i understand that and i will say it to the person that is doing it to stop
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? i have been playing ftb since the start of the launcher and before that i played tekkit/technic and did some ftb maps
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? i can be really helpful and can help people out with problems if they have some and i can be on a lot of hours in the weekends 6-12 hours
Welcome to the server!

byggeee

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: woavaba
2. Age: 17
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I do
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Since mincraft was in beta.
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? Im looking for a good time with friends on this server!