Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ItsMeArtur
2. Age: 16
3. Country: Norway
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? yes, i was blamed, the co owner told me to world edit away the spawn and he placed all the blame on me, but never in my ftb lifetime
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i do.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 2 years or 3 years, cant remember sorry.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
Reason 1: Becouse i'm friendly, and i love talking with people and playing and building with people, and i have been locking for a small comunity for a few monthes know
Reason 2: I love automating stuff and helping other people getting started
Reason 3: I have been locking for a server that got no banned items for a while know.
Welcome to the server.

refined_Alex

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ALEXalex251
2. Age:16
3. Country: England
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? a few times when i was on a server with friends, wasnt banned for a reason, just jokes.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? played tekkit for a few months, about 3 days of FTB
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because this looks like a good server that i want to be a part of

Last edited:

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ALEXalex251
2. Age:16
3. Country: England
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? a few times when i was on a server with friends, wasnt banned for a reason, just jokes.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? played tekkit for a few months, about 3 days of FTB
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because this looks like a good server that i want to be a part of
Welcome to the server.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Cirathorn
2. Age: 37
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not that I am aware of.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand and agree
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? FTB/ Tekkit for about 2 years with my son. I am not good at it, but I have been playing it quite a bit
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? As a parent just looking for a server away from their 11 year old, I would like to "think" I would be a good addition to any server. However, I will warn you that I am really only able to play 4-6 hours a week. I don't bring drama to the server, I just play, and build roads and farms for fun.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Cirathorn
2. Age: 37
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Not that I am aware of.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I understand and agree
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? FTB/ Tekkit for about 2 years with my son. I am not good at it, but I have been playing it quite a bit
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? As a parent just looking for a server away from their 11 year old, I would like to "think" I would be a good addition to any server. However, I will warn you that I am really only able to play 4-6 hours a week. I don't bring drama to the server, I just play, and build roads and farms for fun.
Welcome to the server.

PawelTheOmnipotent

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: moogleftw
3. Country: United States
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, when I was younger I used to cheat, and I had gotten found out and banned. I no longer cheat because I realized how detrimental it was to the communities that I had played on.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I fully understand.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I have been playing ftb for a couple of years now, and I have played minecraft since alpha.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I personally think it should go through because I am a kind hearted funny person who loves to help people, I also have years of experience with being a moderator (not that it really matters), so I understand rules more than most people. Also, I have a mic so I would be able to chat at anytime that I'm on. I have a gaming PC as well, so I would be able to help with any server additions neccessary. I thank you for your time. ~Paul

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: moogleftw
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, when I was younger I used to cheat, and I had gotten found out and banned. I no longer cheat because I realized how detrimental it was to the communities that I had played on.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I fully understand.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I have been playing ftb for a couple of years now, and I have played minecraft since alpha.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I personally think it should go through because I am a kind hearted funny person who loves to help people, I also have years of experience with being a moderator (not that it really matters), so I understand rules more than most people. Also, I have a mic so I would be able to chat at anytime that I'm on. I have a gaming PC as well, so I would be able to help with any server additions neccessary. I thank you for your time. ~Paul
Welcome to the server.

Darkreflx

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Dark_reflx
2. Age: 17
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?On reg minecraft. PVP hacks
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Absolutely
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?: Little while
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im trustworthy and mature!!

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Dark_reflx
2. Age: 17
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?On reg minecraft. PVP hacks
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Absolutely
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?: Little while
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Im trustworthy and mature!!
Welcome to the server.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I may need you to destroy the chest in the corner of my claim b/c it is causing bad things :(
It is shown as a gold block

Edit: nvm

Last edited:

1480c1

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:1480c1thederp
2. Age:13
3. Country:USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? : once but never got the reason.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? since 2009
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? :I like playing on modded minecraft with friends.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:1480c1thederp
2. Age:13
3. Country:USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? : once but never got the reason.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? since 2009
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? :I like playing on modded minecraft with friends.
welcome to the Community :)

Charfair1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues with staying connected, and my player data was reset. My inventory was emptied and i lost all my tools

it44123

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: it44123
2. Age: 15
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?: Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, because its very rude and childish even though it should be allowed because we are mature...
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because i fucking ahet your guts go die!

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues with staying connected, and my player data was reset. My inventory was emptied and i lost all my tools
The issue that made you crash on logg on has ben fixed and your stuff has ben refunded.[DOUBLEPOST=1398407795][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. In-Game Name: it44123
2. Age: 15
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?: Nope
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, because its very rude and childish even though it should be allowed because we are mature...
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? 2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because i fucking ahet your guts go die!
Whitelist application denied.

ImSwish

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:ImSwish
2. Age:18
3. Country:Bahrain
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?Yes, Mistakingly, but no
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?for 2 months
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?It is best for me to join a server, i have another server which we play on as a group but 3 days ago its been shut down, and they decided to start an attack of the b-team server which some were unhappy about, so i came to the fourms to find a monster server that i can play on.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name:ImSwish
2. Age:18
3. Country:Bahrain
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?Yes, Mistakingly, but no
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat?Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft?for 2 months
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?It is best for me to join a server, i have another server which we play on as a group but 3 days ago its been shut down, and they decided to start an attack of the b-team server which some were unhappy about, so i came to the fourms to find a monster server that i can play on.
Welcome ImSwish!

Owenzoe

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: owenzoe
2. Age:14
3. Country:netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No didnt get banned (here i have added a quick link http://www.mcbans.com/player/owenzoe )
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Like 2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Cause i like playing on this server and i wanna join a good server and a whitelisted one and i like playing ftb