Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

idrol

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: owenzoe
2. Age:14
3. Country:netherlands
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No didnt get banned (here i have added a quick link http://www.mcbans.com/player/owenzoe )
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Like 2 years
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Cause i like playing on this server and i wanna join a good server and a whitelisted one and i like playing ftb
Welcome.

lund98

Jul 29, 2019
1.in-game:lund98
2.age:15
3.country:Finland
4.have you been banned? why? no i havent been banned i think.
5.Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6.How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? maby 2-3 years
7.why should your whitelist application go thru? because i love ftb and its hard to find a good server like this and some of my friends play here to and i would like to paly with them.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1.in-game:lund98
2.age:15
3.country:Finland
4.have you been banned? why? no i havent been banned i think.
5.Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6.How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? maby 2-3 years
7.why should your whitelist application go thru? because i love ftb and its hard to find a good server like this and some of my friends play here to and i would like to paly with them.
Welcome!

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
Would anyone here be willing to make a monster server for me and my friend? I'd be more than glad to give a shout out to anyone who helped me,. We ate planning to make a YouTube lets play deities on it but we can't figure out how tot make the server. Again thanks and if toucan help pls email me at [email protected] thank for your time and hope to hear from you sopn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
I'll put in my whitelist application if your fine with our young age

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name: xXshockxcrazyXx
2. Age: 11 but mature

3. Country: U.S

4. Have you been banned? Why? No I don't think I've ever been banned.

5. Do you understand that we will not tolerate cursing I'm the public chat? Yes and I completely agree with that rule.

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like ftb) of minecraft? About two years.

7. Why should your whitelist application go through? I think it would be very fun to play with the server community and hope to see you all soon and play with you!! Also I won't give away the ip or anything because I know how bad that could end up.

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Boratanoim

2. Age: 19

3. Country: australia

4. Have you ever been banned? Why? no

5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I accept that and agreee

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Around about three years which is awesome

7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because I wish too have a small community where everyone likes eachother and no grief

cookiemonzter_

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: cOoKiEMoNzTeR_
2. Age: 14
3. Country: United States
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? No I have never been banned
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? About a year
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because I have been looking for a FTB Monster server and I can't quite seem to find one that I like, but this server looks really good so I hope let me in

InOrder

Jul 29, 2019
I cant connect to the server I got an error:
About mismatch IDs with thermal craft and stuff... Help

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Boratanoim

2. Age: 19

3. Country: australia

4. Have you ever been banned? Why? no

5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? I accept that and agreee

6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Around about three years which is awesome

7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Because I wish too have a small community where everyone likes eachother and no grief
hes a griefer, stole from me today on a server. check all his app on other servers too

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
Steve sometimes stealing is a part of the server. What server were u playing?

LogHorizon

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: LogHorizon
2. Age: 16
3. Country: Norway
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, an owner banned me for no reason, but never for actually doing anything wrong.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes i do.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? about 2 - 3 years.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru?
Reason 1: Because i'm friendly, and i love talking,playing and building with people, and i have been looking for a small community for a few months now
Reason 2: I have been looking for a server that have no banned items for a while now.

diamond

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: generalli
2. Age: 16
3. Country: United States
4. Have you ever been banned? Why?:no
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? a few months after FTB came out.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I would like to help others and i have been looking for a a good FTB server with a good community.

Steven McWayne

Jul 29, 2019
Steve sometimes stealing is a part of the server. What server were u playing?

another one, he got just whitelisted, come to my house and used my ae system to grab stuff ie all my diamonds etc. And no, griefing isnt alowed.
Also check his account here, he write applications on ~25 servers since last week.