Whitelist Server Idrols Server[Monster 1.1.1][Whitelist][Grief Prev][TS3][Keep Items on death][24/7][dedicated]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

miktoni

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: miktoni
2. Age: 18
3. Country: Italy :D
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope, never been banned.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yeah
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? From Direwolf20's pack v.1.4.7
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? I like so much play minecraft modded with other people, maybe bacause single player can become quite boring :/

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: miktoni
2. Age: 18
3. Country: Italy :D
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope, never been banned.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yeah
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? From Direwolf20's pack v.1.4.7
7. Why should your whitelist application go thru? I like so much play minecraft modded with other people, maybe bacause single player can become quite boring :/
welcome!

byggeee

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Deathmachine574.
2. Age: 14.
3. Country: Finland.
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I understand that cursing is not an mature way of speaking
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Not very long, a some weeks of playing offline but never been able to play on a server due to some problems with connections and other minor difficulities with ftb not cooperating.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I want to play with my friends, who are playing on this server right now and I feel that in the right community and with these mods I could use my creativity to my full potential.

Last edited:

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Deathmachine574.
2. Age: 14.
3. Country: Finland.
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Nope.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes, I understand that cursing is not an mature way of speaking
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Not very long, a some weeks of playing offline but never been able to play on a server due to some problems with connections and other minor difficulities with ftb not cooperating.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I want to play with my friends, who are playing on this server right now and I feel that in the right community and with these mods I could use my creativity to my full potential.
Welcome!

LotsOfSoup

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ryan_hill
2. Age: 19
3. Country: USA
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Once on a hardcore mode server after death.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I played a little bit on the original technic when it came out, but I really started playing modded minecraft around Tekkit version 3.0.0
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Vanilla is dull compared to modded and single player gives me no motivation to play, but on a multiplayer server I will be at my full minecraft potential. Also I'm willing to help people out.

Kyuriu

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: Kyuriu (Pronounced Q-ryu or Q)
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? I've never been banned
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand. No cursing in chat.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Ive played for about 1 1/2 to 2 years.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I'm a social type of player and I want to play with others on a good server.

klos72

Jul 29, 2019
1. In-Game Name: ryan_hill
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? Once on a hardcore mode server after death.
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? I played a little bit on the original technic when it came out, but I really started playing modded minecraft around Tekkit version 3.0.0
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? Vanilla is dull compared to modded and single player gives me no motivation to play, but on a multiplayer server I will be at my full minecraft potential. Also I'm willing to help people out.
1. In-Game Name: Kyuriu (Pronounced Q-ryu or Q)
4. Have you ever been banned? Why? I've never been banned
5. Do you understand that we won't tolerate cursing in the public chat? Yes I understand. No cursing in chat.
6. How long have you been playing a modded version (like FTB) of Minecraft? Ive played for about 1 1/2 to 2 years.
7. why should your whitelist application go thru? I'm a social type of player and I want to play with others on a good server.
Welcome to the community!

TheTrojanPig

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I found an unprotected base that has pretty good loot in it so I was wondering if I had permission to pillage it. I think that person might've quit or been banned. Please get back to me right away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! I found an unprotected base that has pretty good loot in it so I was wondering if I had permission to pillage it. I think that person might've quit or been banned. Please get back to me right away

where is it and what does it look like[DOUBLEPOST=1401518795][/DOUBLEPOST]

are you on the server now

Reactions: ThomazM