I over do things sometimes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, I have 6 disk drives. I plan ahead since I build rather static projects. (i.e. they are designed to project the needs of my world. This is also called engineering.)

I have two almost filled with 4k drives. Though I am putting all my dirt, cobble, sand, stone, wood, etc. into 12 additional DSU's for space efficiency purposes. It's better to plan ahead, though it doesn't look like you put a lot of thought into placement or design. It'll matter when you do some project planning/management though. Waste less time fixing things you didn't consider/think ahead about.

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Guys
All 64k And the rest I've made just cba to put them in yet flipping takes forever!!!!
1IlHZah.png

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
You built that impressive setup, but still using torches for lighting? shame on you! :p

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
You know what I'm gonna fill all these tomorrow and posts another pic also this is mainly because use I'm gonna store 1 billion cobble :)

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Guys
All 64k And the rest I've made just cba to put them in yet flipping takes forever!!!!
[image]
This room is on to something. I can even tell you, what is definitely missing: A third row in the middle. Make the corridoor 3 blocks wide. And THEN you have to add a timer/PRC/whatever behind the backwall, that makes a red glowstone illuminator glow slowly. Then you name your room Hal9K and call it a day. ;)