I over do things sometimes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
holy pig on a pogo stick that is quite the AE system you have their. I'm just starting on mine and boy do I have a long way to go.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
You should of seen my AE crafting CPU. I didn't finish it. It needed 24 pattern providers (I got all of those), and 312 crafting CPUs (I got 70 before I ran out of diamonds).

It was 10x14x33, I think.

Reactions: fergcraft

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
You should of seen my AE crafting CPU. I didn't finish it. It needed 24 pattern providers (I got all of those), and 312 crafting CPUs (I got 70 before I ran out of diamonds).

It was 10x14x33, I think.

ya vodka mentioned that should be pretty awesome.

Bigglesworth

Jul 29, 2019
Guys
All 64k And the rest I've made just cba to put them in yet flipping takes forever!!!!
1IlHZah.png

More datacenters need torch lighting.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Orange would be preformated.

To fill this is just a question of time and mass storage Units would do it better but looks not that nice ,)

The real challange is to set up a Raid system for it. Up to you if you wanna do Raid-1 or more. You can´t risk that a Creeper bang all your stuff if stored just in 1 64k storage unit.

So you will have to send it 50-50 to a chip at the other side for every item to be sure not losing more then 50% ;) just in case you get bored. XDDDDD

For lightning: Roadlights with redstonewire under it would be nice. Conected with a mechanism that put the redstone signal on in the moment you go into your Server room.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Orange is actually "can't receive more item types" Yes, preformating does make 'em go orange, but that's because they can only take the preformated types and nothing else.

Reactions: Linda