I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

netmc

Jul 29, 2019
Even if I brew the crystal potions?
And btw what is the difference between normal and enhanced pendants?

Not sure on either. My guess is that the crystal potions would behave properly, but that's just a guess on my part.

Nisteth

Jul 29, 2019
And btw what is the difference between normal and enhanced pendants?
Basically, non-enhanced version acts like a normal Cave Crystal that you find generated by the game. Gives you a level 1 effect with about 10 seconds. Enhanced version acts like the Potion Crystal, gives you level 3 and about 3 minutes of the effect.

Reactions: ljfa

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Dafuq
2014-08-25_20.45.39.png
This guy gave me a heart attack :O
I killed him and his corpse got sucked into the gas turbine. Then I really derped and wanted to get the gunpowder and, well...
I lost most of the bedrock stuff :(

I wondered how he got there, he couldn't have spawned there (according to F7), but I think he came from a mining cave. Well I now have a door to this cave. It's like he specifically targeted the turbine :eek:

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Dafuq
View attachment 12632
This guy gave me a heart attack :O
I killed him and his corpse got sucked into the gas turbine. Then I really derped and wanted to get the gunpowder and, well...
I lost most of the bedrock stuff :(

I wondered how he got there, he couldn't have spawned there (according to F7), but I think he came from a mining cave. Well I now have a door to this cave. It's like he specifically targeted the turbine :eek:
what a niccce turbine you have there

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I'll have to make the turbine down at the bedrock breaker fool proof as well

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
A creeper sucked into a turbine causing it to catastrophically fail causes a bigger explosion than a creeper alone.

Call it evo psych.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
That same gas turbnie was causing trouble when expanding a room upstairs. I literally can't have any room near the intake of a gas turbine :mad:

Skvapter

Jul 29, 2019
Believing you're invincible towards creepers with your Modular Power suit but realizing you're out of power... I just don't even.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Giving 1 MW of power to a spawner controller on a blaze spawner, which brings the spawn delay down to zero.
Boy, that escalated quickly!

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Believing you're invincible towards creepers with your Modular Power suit but realizing you're out of power... I just don't even.

Creeper will still one hit kill you even at full power and max armor, at least if they explode right on your face. Or so it used be like that a month ago, it had been a while since i last tried it.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
If it was like this it'd be broken. Full diamond armor should protect against creepers as well.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Eh back when I was still playing with 1.6.4, my Powersuit only failed me when I was fighting against the lich in twilight forest.
Not even the Hydra manage to even inflict a single point of damage...

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Thinking 'oh, sure. I can put creepers in my auto spawner to sacrifice in the blood altar to get a bit of blood and gunpowder all at the same time.'

I'm unaccountably glad that Chocolate Quest has provided me with several hundred low level slates with which to reassemble the blood altar and all of the surrounding area.[DOUBLEPOST=1409317175][/DOUBLEPOST]
Eh back when I was still playing with 1.6.4, my Powersuit only failed me when I was fighting against the lich in twilight forest.
Not even the Hydra manage to even inflict a single point of damage...
Lich is one of the many boss-type mobs that will ignore your armor. I think some of the Ars Magica bosses do, and I'm pretty sure that the Blood Magic elementals do (at least, I'm pretty sure they ignore your Bound armor)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I spent about half an hour rigging up a system to split 17GW evenly among my BEEG row of extractors.

It was a topographical hilarity of shaft junctions, bevel gears and bedrock shafts.

Then I remembered I could have done it much less annoyingly with a shaft power bus controller.

I'm such a spong sometimes XD

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Thinking that Witchery Nightmares were 3 blocks tall instead of 2....that dream ended quickly, in a lonely 1x2 mining shaft.
(My friend and I are strange, we're building a base in the dream world because why not. The challenge of creating nether-only resources is...formidable.)

dothrom

Jul 29, 2019
I spent about half an hour rigging up a system to split 17GW evenly among my BEEG row of extractors.

It was a topographical hilarity of shaft junctions, bevel gears and bedrock shafts.

Then I remembered I could have done it much less annoyingly with a shaft power bus controller.

I'm such a spong sometimes XD
ElectricCraft would have been easier too. Wouldn't it?