I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Another Gregtech derp I made a while ago...

This was in Infitech 2 so no infinite water. I had four solar steam boilers outside, hooked up with low tier ender io liquid conduits to a single railcraft water tank.

Came back awhile later to a hole.

Did I learn from my mistake? NO. I proceeded to fix it and try again...Twice before I figured it out.

mathchamp

Jul 29, 2019
Built a small base for my bee operations a couple days ago.

Just noticed the patch of naturally generated taint a few chunks away.

(at least I have the resources to remove the taint, and it's just a small patch a few chunks big, not a whole biome of taint)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Accidentally hit my Gregtech AESU with my IC2 Painter:
GA1zNYq.png

Apparently they can be painted too :p
Wrenching and replacing didn't remove it... Was rather baffled on how to fix it until I decided to try and paint it again with a "Bonemeal" Painter :p

rdemay91

Jul 29, 2019
Decided to farm the Gaia Guardian 2.0 for runes. Spawned 34 in at once and was using my raiper to go to town on them and doing just fine. I crashed through part of the battle and had to relogged.
2015-10-10_21.49.16.png
I lost a lot of items. NEVER SPAWN TO MANY GAIA GAURDIANS. results my vary

Attachments

• 2015-10-10_21.49.16.png
    2015-10-10_21.49.16.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 93

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Several sets of Factorization Routers handling each their sets of items that I don't want mixed and then using Nuclear Control "Advanced Information Panels" in their flat mode as signs all over = lots of confusion :confused:

Yes the Panels form inventories in the full block and chained with each other to form one big inventory chain... :p

Reactions: BrickVoid

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Forgot that the pulse jet furnace needs water. Thankfully, I had the wherewithal to put it far away from my main AE setup, but still...made a decent hole. And lost a fair bit of precious jet fuel. I am now shunting millions of buckets per tick to it because nothing succeeds like excess.

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
Several sets of Factorization Routers handling each their sets of items that I don't want mixed and then using Nuclear Control "Advanced Information Panels" in their flat mode as signs all over = lots of confusion :confused:

Yes the Panels form inventories in the full block and chained with each other to form one big inventory chain... :p

Flat lot of good that did you - got any pics to share? :D

Cheers ...

BrickVoid