I Derp, You Derp, We all Derp, What's your's?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Artea

Jul 29, 2019
I like hunger overhaul alongside Agrarian Skies (not so much in other modpacks, since it just interrupts me exploring other mods). I really like agrarian skies but I've never had the pleasure of playing it multiplayer as nobody I know likes the challenge.

Do you know if there are plans to bring the modpack up to a never version of MC? I could really get into it again.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ah! That makes sense; that, along with the mention of "Hobgoblins", made me wonder if there was a D&D mod I'd missed!

Hehe :D I think I prefer the name "Derp Dark"! @pc_assassin may in fact be a genius.

I've managed another derp - there is no forgiveness for this:

Having extolled the virtues of them on the Underrated/Overrated Mods thread, I added Pam's Harvestcraft and Hunger Overhaul into FTB Lite 2, and proceeded on my merry way; I subsequently managed to completely forget EVERYTHING I learned from AgSkies, and proceeded to starve to death. 5 times. You'd think after the 2nd or 3rd (or 4th) time I'd have arranged it so I didn't have to jump to get into my base, but apparently not...

*facepalms*

- GwnG

Didn't realize I did derp instead of deep

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Linaomine

Jul 29, 2019
I like hunger overhaul alongside Agrarian Skies (not so much in other modpacks, since it just interrupts me exploring other mods). I really like agrarian skies but I've never had the pleasure of playing it multiplayer as nobody I know likes the challenge.

Do you know if there are plans to bring the modpack up to a never version of MC? I could really get into it again.

Jadedcat is working on an AG2 but I believe it is still in alpha. I loved AG so if you want someone to play with for AG2, let me know because I'd love to try it on multi player as well!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Bred, inoculated and copied a bunch of Austere bees to get some production of gunpowder going. Set up Alvearies with Frame Housings and automation to inserting frames when gunpowder stock drops low. Everything it set, bees are in and combs are coming out. But no powdery combs(gunpowder)... DOH! Its a Vanilla Forestry bee with speciality. Needs the proper biome to produce it... I set it all up back at my Normal/Normal base. :oops:

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
Ran a huge (200+) mining turtle operation, ran from a computer wireless telling them to start, and accidentally put two extra 0s, making a 10,000 block tunnel. They automatically push along a chunk loader too, and I decimated a dozen people's bases(and got banned)

Reactions: gold49

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I once tried to set off about 8000 TNT on a Vanilla superflat testworld. It crashed the game and corrupted the save, which was unfortunate because I had used that world to test out a bunch of redstone contraptions.

I had recently done a very similar thing on a (public, probably commercially-run) server with no trouble (except probably some serious tick lag for a few minutes). It was kinda cool because the TNT didn't all explode at once- it slowly grew into some sort of Swiss Cheese looking thing, which my friend WorldEdited into a big underground obsidian sculpture. We did try to cover out tracks by filling all the open space with water and covering it with ice (this was all in a giant hole blown up underneath a frozen ocean), but it was still visible beneath the ice.

The admin didn't like all that much. Not sure what happened afterward; it's been so long.

Reactions: xTordX

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Make really awesome tinker's pick, paper rod binding and cobalt head. Add a bunch of awesome modifiers like fortune and haste. Goes to add flux, still has modfiers. Took me an hour to realise you need a good durability to make something flux

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
Was mining for two hours. I saw an gold vein on 7 or 8 blocks above lava. Created a platform and then two creepers exploded in turn and bounced me through the wall to lava. That was sad. Because the lava i couldnt find my grave either ;/

Chargoth

Jul 29, 2019
I was actually given the wrong type of sapling.

2015-03-17_22.47.17.png

PSA: Always check your saplings before planting.

My base became a tree house.

Gamefury64

Jul 29, 2019
That's the Mega Rubber Sapling. The " Middle man " between the two.
I should rename a sacred sapling to something else, and use an anvil enchant, and give it to someone saying it is a "Magic Rubber Sapling", oh man, that would be hilarious.

Middleclaw

Apr 12, 2014
I've been on the wrong end of such a named sapling. Someone removed the " Sacred " from it in an anvil and I planted it. Needless to say, I had to move base very soon after. ((This was before the Mega saplings were introduced.))