How to Transfer 4000+ Items Per Second

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Reika, Mar 25, 2014.

1. ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking New Member

Transvector interface

2. CarbonBasedGhost

CarbonBasedGhost New Member

Thanks forgot the name for a sec. I use this a lot in reactors an I haven't set a new one up in a while.

3. Colensocon1

Colensocon1 New Member

How do you make your borers this fat?

Albin_Xavier likes this.
  4. Reika

Reika RotaryCraft Dev FTB Mod Dev

Fat...?

EDIT:
    Oh, fast. I just supply about 67MW each.

5. PierceSG

PierceSG New Member

You're feeding them too much power. You need to start them on a balance diet of power or else they will croak on you one day due to obesity.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

6. Reika

*munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch munch*

7. Colensocon1

Colensocon1 New Member

How do you go about making this much pose I tried attaching 3 gas turbines to one and they blew up ):

8. Reika

Borers do not explode.

9. Colensocon1

Colensocon1 New Member

How did i end up with a fiery mess then :/

10. Reika

Your turbines ingested something.

11. steve g

steve g New Member

i recall a time i built a system that had to handle mob drops from many cursed earth tower spawners. it too had the problem of way too many drops coming in through an ender chest using the same frequency from all the grinder rooms. A BC pipe with an autarchic gate and a redstone energy cell next to it, set to something like 4 mj/t, had items flying out of that chest so fast they barely had time to register on the gui. I think any higher than that and it will make the pipe explode ;) wondering if that mechanic still works in 1.6.4

12. epidemia78

epidemia78 New Member

Lol, figures.

13. Reika

?

14. epidemia78

epidemia78 New Member

Well IMO Thaumcraft is the very best mod ever made for Minecraft, it astounds me that anyone who likes minecraft wouldnt agree. I dont want to be too critical of your work because its awesome that you actually talk to the people who enjoy your mods. So I will just leave it at that.

15. Wagon153

Wagon153 New Member

Well some people prefer tech to magic. It's that simple. I agree, it is an amazing mod. But it isn't everybody's style. :)

16. epidemia78

epidemia78 New Member

Well thaumcraft is pretty damn technical at times. What makes the juice that powers buildcraft machines not magical in nature? just because someone named it oil and not essence? Just saying.

You know what could be even better than Thaumcraft? A proper buildcraft sequel.

YX33A likes this.
  17. Wagon153

Wagon153 New Member

It's not that. It's that it is seen, known, and advertised as a "magic" mod. And it has many magical components, like golems, essentia, and wands.

PierceSG likes this.
  18. epidemia78

epidemia78 New Member

Yeah but it does all the same things that you would need a combination of tech mods to achieve. Flight, refined fuel, etc. Golems do the exact same thing as itemducts and various other pipes. Most of the gruntwork seems a lot like chemistry. its a tech mod dressed up in magical clothing.

19. YX33A

YX33A New Member

Most Thaumaturgy, as a reminder, was basically more advanced alchemy, which is the most scientific type of magic outside of nanotech.

...Yes, people did that kinda stuff IRL. Back when people thought it did stuff and people still practiced alchemy.

ThatOneSlowking likes this.
  20. Not_Steve

Not_Steve Over-Achiever

When I saw this post I thought "who is this new source of logic on the forums?" Because I didn't recognize the picture and then I saw them name and I was like oh yx33a just changed his avatar