How to Transfer 4000+ Items Per Second

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
I needed inter-dimensional item transport that could keep up with 27 maxed-out Borers in my survival world. Here is the prototype that I came up with. Surprisingly resource-cheap (though very expensive on power), too.

The creative strongbox represents the Borers. In reality, each borer would have its own chest, with a top output of 700 blocks per second, so you would only need one tesseract per Borer.
gvy3TWC.png
How do you make your borers this fat?

Reactions: Albin_Xavier

steve g

Jul 29, 2019
i recall a time i built a system that had to handle mob drops from many cursed earth tower spawners. it too had the problem of way too many drops coming in through an ender chest using the same frequency from all the grinder rooms. A BC pipe with an autarchic gate and a redstone energy cell next to it, set to something like 4 mj/t, had items flying out of that chest so fast they barely had time to register on the gui. I think any higher than that and it will make the pipe explode ;) wondering if that mechanic still works in 1.6.4

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Well IMO Thaumcraft is the very best mod ever made for Minecraft, it astounds me that anyone who likes minecraft wouldnt agree. I dont want to be too critical of your work because its awesome that you actually talk to the people who enjoy your mods. So I will just leave it at that.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Well IMO Thaumcraft is the very best mod ever made for Minecraft, it astounds me that anyone who likes minecraft wouldnt agree. I dont want to be too critical of your work because its awesome that you actually talk to the people who enjoy your mods. So I will just leave it at that.
Well some people prefer tech to magic. It's that simple. I agree, it is an amazing mod. But it isn't everybody's style. :)

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Well thaumcraft is pretty damn technical at times. What makes the juice that powers buildcraft machines not magical in nature? just because someone named it oil and not essence? Just saying.

You know what could be even better than Thaumcraft? A proper buildcraft sequel.

Reactions: YX33A

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
It's not that. It's that it is seen, known, and advertised as a "magic" mod. And it has many magical components, like golems, essentia, and wands.

Reactions: PierceSG

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but it does all the same things that you would need a combination of tech mods to achieve. Flight, refined fuel, etc. Golems do the exact same thing as itemducts and various other pipes. Most of the gruntwork seems a lot like chemistry. its a tech mod dressed up in magical clothing.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but it does all the same things that you would need a combination of tech mods to achieve. Flight, refined fuel, etc. Golems do the exact same thing as itemducts and various other pipes. Most of the gruntwork seems a lot like chemistry. its a tech mod dressed up in magical clothing.
Most Thaumaturgy, as a reminder, was basically more advanced alchemy, which is the most scientific type of magic outside of nanotech.

...Yes, people did that kinda stuff IRL. Back when people thought it did stuff and people still practiced alchemy.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Most Thaumaturgy, as a reminder, was basically more advanced alchemy, which is the most scientific type of magic outside of nanotech.

...Yes, people did that kinda stuff IRL. Back when people thought it did stuff and people still practiced alchemy.
When I saw this post I thought "who is this new source of logic on the forums?" Because I didn't recognize the picture and then I saw them name and I was like oh yx33a just changed his avatar